Jaeon
13-02-08, 11:38
Post Apoc London anyone?

http://hellgate.incgamers.com/gallery/data/509/london-hq-sunny.jpg

L0KI
13-02-08, 12:19
Hellgate London.
Otherwise known as:

bad, base, blah, bogus, catchpenny, cheesy, common, commonplace, crap, crappy, crud, cruddy, dud, flashy, garbage, garish, glitzy, inferior, junky, lousy, mangy, mean, mediocre, meretricious, no bargain, no good, ordinary, paltry, poor, ratty, raunchy, rinky-dink, rotten, rubbishy, second-rate, shoddy, sleazy, small time, tatty, tawdry, terrible, trashy, trumpery, two bit, valueless, worthless

naimex
13-02-08, 12:25
I agree.

It sucked major donkey balls.

No matter how far you got, you were doing the exact same thing, in similar environments, with similar enemies, with similar tactics.

It's like playing tic-tac-toe with yourself for 24 hours non stop and then a friend comes over and asks you, wanna play tic-tac-toe?

And then you agree to do it and then you sit with 2 pieces of paper and play tic-tac-toe against yourself, next to eachother.

Jaeon
13-02-08, 12:31
heheheh brilliant description naimex :lol:

Well, the image is great anyway :)

William Antrim
13-02-08, 15:15
Sounds alot like Matrix online. I didnt even play it, just watched the beta on my brothers pc. Man that game sucked balls.

Riddle
13-02-08, 15:56
Nice Art, Shite game:rolleyes:

aKe`cj
13-02-08, 16:50
bestest trailers tho - pure skill!

Geniusjones
13-02-08, 18:04
In the betas for both Tabula Rasa and Hellgate: London I warned them that the games weren't deep enough to back up all the rhetoric they were spewing about the future of gaming and what gamers want and all that. Without crafting systems deep enough to attract players who are actually into that sort of thing, and itemization geared towards forcing players into that crafting system, you get basically whole societies of fighting players who want gear handed to them and little else, including any culture other than FPS style frag style. C'est domage.