PDA

View Full Version : FF chip mission

Project-2501
09-02-08, 12:43
right then.. alot of people keep tellin me that the FF chip mission is still bugged ie the timer is to fast or somthing.. but I was talkin with Gm_ironblass on thursday i think and he said the last time he checked it, that it was working fine..

has anyone tryed to do it in the last week or so? and if they did it ok , do they have any tips.. as i get right near the end and bag ( "cough" computer says no! ) lol.. and i run out of time :-(

solling
09-02-08, 13:32
i9 know dont mess did the mission he killed the doomies then had to do the next one and failed the mission. They need to remove the timeline on that mission completely or make it a REAL mission like the ncpd chip in stead of just kiling 2000000000 mobs.

Faid
09-02-08, 17:51
Its doable, check your PM's :)

flib
09-02-08, 18:01
You should send me a PM too! I've been wanting to do this mission for a while, but I haven't had the motivation to start a mission that i know that I will inevitably be unable to finish due to time-constraints.

HOG
09-02-08, 19:06
I was able to finish it but only with 4 other people. I failed it twice by myself :eek: . You just need enough people to kill mobs very quickly.

Gr33n13
10-02-08, 00:46
i did the part with the doomies alone, lomed my tank to drive/rep/shoot. the warbot was a bit more complicated because u have to find the right ones and i had a ppu with my to hack and heal. it took me 6-7 hours and i couldnt see a wb for 2 weeks :lol:

Project-2501
10-02-08, 10:24
Hey thanx for the help Faid sounds like a Safe way to go about the mission.. Yeah its a ball ake to do but if it was easy then we would all have 1 :p

but i think a tank and ppu would be the best team.. Creed and Rav i think would be best tools for the job :P

Dont Mess
14-02-08, 21:47
i finally did it own with no problem, but the mission is bugged it can randomly cut off at anytime like it did on my first attempt.

Im not sure if this is a bug but ii found if your trun your character that your doing the mission off overnight and carry on in the morning the timer resets because on my first attempt in 6 real hours it canceled its self but when split 4 hours one day and 4 hours another it was fine.

Seraphin[69]
17-02-08, 01:39
I did the mission but I was relogging between 2 chars to look for the mobs I had to kill so the timer don't screw me up...

It was A PAIN to do that mission, expecially compared to the easy NCPD chip quest and the CM quest