PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth coming back

j0rz
06-02-08, 06:52
Hey yall
I'm considering coming back to neocron after allmost 2 years inactive just wondering whats changed :P and did they ever revert back to the city factions and anti city allowed into the citys etc.. (like neocron 1) any of you that knew me back on saturn will know i spent like 10 hours a day in pepper park killing people lol :lol:

i really miss the pvp since ive been playing Eve online with littleterror(the evil PE) and also been on WOW alot which is a carebear game

And is the XboW n spys still uber coz i really want to log ironcharityrackem on and kill people mercilessly :)

Cheers in advance j0rz.tnk / iron :angel: :p

Apocalypsox
06-02-08, 07:50
It would be a kick to see Iron back ingame :D

Factions are back to NC1, you could probably make the xbow viable as well. Most weapons are these days.

jini
06-02-08, 08:39
Spies are certainly viable.
I prefer rifles after what they did on xbow with frequency though (not my style), but you can learn it i think
Welcome back if you return..

Dont Mess
06-02-08, 09:58
come back! i play at night because of work but its ok. Its a little bit dead but plaza 2 alwayz has people fighting. TG is the faction to be because everyone is pro city.

Riddle
06-02-08, 15:32
Reactivate - The more the merrier, even CRP is looking up lately:cool:

zii
06-02-08, 16:24
To answer your question : Yes, it is. NC is alive n kicking.

nobby
06-02-08, 21:45
yup

at least 2000 peeps last time i think i looked :)

j0rz
08-02-08, 04:41
ok ok im convinced! i'll download and pop on :lol: i have no idea how to play anymore so i'm going to get owned :eek: but bah :) i recongize some names allready lol.

cya in Game

ironcharityrackem / j0rz.tnk / mrsdrublood :D

cheers:)