PDA

View Full Version : i am considering resubscribing

Leonard
03-02-08, 22:56
give me reasons to do it

is the game still fun? do people still play?

edit

either that or suggest another MMO that i might like because i am also looking for a new game to play.

solling
03-02-08, 23:51
from 10-15% i think mostley around 12 its not very busy but its not quite dead either op fights do happen and p2 fights happen all the time

Jaeon
04-02-08, 02:57
if ur a nostalgic person, u know you want to come back ;)

reasons? relive the good old times.

naimex
04-02-08, 03:40
give me reasons to do it

is the game still fun? do people still play?

edit

either that or suggest another MMO that i might like because i am also looking for a new game to play.

You are already back on the forums, in my eyes that says you want to try and see if you can have fun again.

Maybe you will, maybe you won't.

Real question is, do you want to give it another go or not?

It's not a life or death matter, it's not till death do you part.

If you don't like it, you can just cancel again, but you won't really know till you've tried.

Having others give you reasons is really the wrong way to go about it, they play for their reasons. You have to find your own reasons.

Leonard
04-02-08, 06:10
i just remember coming back last time and being like "HMM I'LL GO GANK FOR A BIT OH WAIT I CANNOT FIND ANYONE"\
and
"I NO I SHALL JOIN A CLAN O WAIT THERE ARE NO CLAN OF MY FAKSHUN"

ect.

naimex
04-02-08, 09:25
i just remember coming back last time and being like "HMM I'LL GO GANK FOR A BIT OH WAIT I CANNOT FIND ANYONE"\
and
"I NO I SHALL JOIN A CLAN O WAIT THERE ARE NO CLAN OF MY FAKSHUN"

ect.

Plaza 1 - Plaza 2 borderline = New "Pepper Park" it's a gank festival most days.

A couple new woc items have come ingame, so far I've only found rifles and pistols, but I'm sure there are more somewhere hidden.

You still have the trophies you can go for.

You could try and build up a trade empire, a couple of people have gone that way.

I don't know what faction you are... but I've seen plenty of clans on various factions, although admittedly it mostly seems like there is one ruling clan in each faction that you will see a LOT more than any other.

So for the most part it might aswell just be the faction.

But things don't happen by themselves, sometimes you need to start it.

You could host events, but that requries quite some spare time dedicated to setting up the correct parameters, but event gamemasters have never been shy of helping out if a player event turns out to be a success story.

You could shout a challenge through the most used chat channels, hope someone feels like taking on that challenge.

Decorate some pretty apartments, personally I have a beautiful 4 story tech haven apartment.

A basement where you can hide out if you want, and actually get back up with 0 atl and 0 agl, took quite a while to figure out the perfect distance between objects to make it possible, not to mention to find the right height between the objects. man it took a lot of pillows to make things lie in the right height.
It also has an entire floor next to the bridge, built up of red pillows with a winding staircase.

And of course it has an area over the bridge built on the concrete "pillars" there, where you can also hide, or have some privat conversation, etc. ;)

It's all really up to you what you want to do, but you can't expect it to just fall from the sky and land in your arms, you gotta start it up yourself sometimes.

Riddle
04-02-08, 16:02
Re-Sub.

End of.:cool: