PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Beadle has died...

nobby
31-01-08, 00:32
Sadly this Evening, Jeremy Beadle came to his Death at the age of 59...

On 25 January 2008, it was reported that Beadle had been admitted to hospital and subsequently entered an Intensive Care Unit due to severe pneumonia.
Being only five days later, this man's life came to an unfortunate end

Not just a TV host and TV innovater, created the new of its time of family comedy of "You've been Framed" and hillarious "Beadle's about."

The life and Laughter of Geremy shall always remain with us, through early memories...

My father actually had done a catering Due for the man himself many a year ago...

Rest in Peace

http://www.giacomolicata.co.uk/scans/jb.jpg

Bob Arctor
31-01-08, 00:53
Beadle's not about :(

Matanius
31-01-08, 00:56

Harsh as it seems, that made me laugh...a lot.

Still can't believe this though tbh, he's a fecking legend....RIP :(

RogerRamjet
31-01-08, 03:34
I hope someones informed landofcake!

Mr Kot
31-01-08, 04:08
Sad news.

I did enjoy "Game for a laugh" and "Beadle's about", although I thought his talents were kinda wasted on You've been framed; he didn't really do much.

He had faded into obscurity in recent years. I half expected to see him on the next "I'm a celebrity.."

Voodoo_Magic
31-01-08, 06:31

same :s

StevenJ
31-01-08, 07:14
I hope someones informed landofcake!
That's pretty much the first thing I thought of... poor owd Beadle.

landofcake
31-01-08, 12:26
Sad loss i'd say, the man who i've based pretty much my entire online existence on ... and of course brought me countless hours of telly hilarity as a kid ...

BUT !!!

To honour his memory, i will be playing some brutal and uncompromising practical jokes on my housemate, who, when asked, didn't know who the man was ... that is shocking.

Breakaway
31-01-08, 14:57
R.I.P mate :( sad day indeed :(

Bob Arctor
31-01-08, 16:28
Life really dealt him a bad hand :(

zii
31-01-08, 16:35
He was diagnosed with cancer in his later life, which was removed, but very soon afterwards, as far as I know, he was dianosed with leukemia hence his speedy demise. Poor man.

L0KI
31-01-08, 16:38
Life really dealt him a bad hand :(

It's started already - That's so funny, yet so sad :(

The man was brilliant - Beadle's About is one of the funniest programs I ever remember watching.

Respect to Beadle. R.I.P.

DrRisk
31-01-08, 17:48
Sad loss i'd say, the man who i've based pretty much my entire online existence on ... and of course brought me countless hours of telly hilarity as a kid ...

BUT !!!

To honour his memory, i will be playing some brutal and uncompromising practical jokes on my housemate, who, when asked, didn't know who the man was ... that is shocking.My physics teacher didn't know.So i killed him.

landofcake
31-01-08, 18:22
Well, perhaps his spirit will be kept alive by my Rifle PE ... in NC at least :D

nellus
01-02-08, 10:32
Its definately a sad day now he's gone. :(

But look on the bright side, if you go home and some workers are ripping up your drive, at least you know there won't be any cameras recording you making a tit of yourself arguing with them. :lol:

Lightpipe
02-02-08, 01:24
I'm sure they'll give him a big hand at his funeral ;)

Hoder
02-02-08, 01:29
I'm sure they'll give him a big hand at his funeral ;)
*groan*

:p

RogerRamjet
02-02-08, 02:03
Why does Jeremy Beadle always lose at poker?

Lightpipe
02-02-08, 02:35
I heard that he has a small ****, but on the other hand.........

nobby
02-02-08, 17:20
A rememberance thread, to insults? ...

Nobby is now sad :(

there was no need for that...

Matanius
02-02-08, 17:44
I think it's all meant in the most heart felt way. I know for damn sure that if I had a gammy hand and no-one took the piss out of me for it after I had died, I would be sorely disappointed.

But that's just me......

Lightpipe
02-02-08, 23:05
I think it's all meant in the most heart felt way. I know for damn sure that if I had a gammy hand and no-one took the piss out of me for it after I had died, I would be sorely disappointed.

But that's just me......

I couldn't agree more and that was the nature of my previous posts, to bring humour and laughter to a sad time. He was a entertainer and liked to play jokes, I'm sure he would laugh and be entertained by these :)

Mr Kot
03-02-08, 03:02
He was a entertainer and liked to play jokes, I'm sure he would laugh and be entertained by these :)
He could even have the last laugh at his funeral. Imagine... the coffin rolls behind the curtain, the vicar rips off his false beard, pulls out a microphone and.......

nobby
03-02-08, 14:24
awww... if only...

William Antrim
03-02-08, 21:05
Lol Mr Kot!

You shouldn't feel sad that people celebrate a persons life by making jokes about them nobby. If you die and someone makes a joke about it you should look back fondly and think well "I was important enough for them to talk about me".

Look at the jokes that came out when the Queen Mother died.....