PDA

View Full Version : We need more furniture...

JC_Denton2
29-01-08, 00:53
This game needs more furniture for apartments,

james_finn
29-01-08, 01:35
What a thread - how about you add what furniture you would like to see, or how it could benefit the game, just posting that you would like more furniture wont make anyone reply, or even make a dev look at it!

/Delphi

Mr Kot
29-01-08, 01:36
Sod furniture, i'm still waiting for a damn toilet in my apartment..

*crosses legs*

Lula Lovelips
29-01-08, 01:40
I'd be so happy if i could buy a pack of ciggies, or some more obscure stuff to smoke from my dealer Figaro.

Bob Arctor
29-01-08, 01:54
I'd like a mirror for my ceiling.

And a dog.

JC_Denton2
29-01-08, 01:55
What a thread - how about you add what furniture you would like to see, or how it could benefit the game, just posting that you would like more furniture wont make anyone reply, or even make a dev look at it!

/Delphi

You replied.

Jest
29-01-08, 02:03

/Delphi
I'll add some. I don't want my apartment to look like I just converted to Buddhism. Aparently in the post-apoc future, the Chinese have a monopoly on furniture building. Which is all fine and dandy for Pepper Park, but eh, I live in Tech Haven.

Furniture should be added to several FSMs. Fallen Angels should have Tech Havenish furniture. TG should have Canyonish furniture. CM should have mercish furniture. And DRE should have bad ass high end furniture.

Tratos
29-01-08, 02:23
Faction Supply Managers should stock faction logos in the form of the black wall panels (seen in millions of places with various logos and such, one springs to mind, zoo advert in plaza one).

Example.
http://www.techhaven.org/albums/Cochrane-Epic/aae.sized.jpg

As well as this, the small projection units with logos and what not seen around the city.

Example:
http://www.techhaven.org/albums/zoid/aac.jpg

Another rather cool idea would be dynamic signs with the clan name on them, same as above but with the clan name along the bottom. Another use of this could be the tables/desks/counters that have inbuilt projection (mainly DoY stuff) that can have the dynamic image of the clan name in them.

It works for outposts so why not placeable items?

I think it'd be really cool to see the clan name above the door, maybe with the clan leaders name too, sort of like a pub :p

Nytewolf2k7
29-01-08, 02:57
I don't know if anyone's seen the Rhino model in the NEXT hq, but I'd like one for my app, maybe even a Reveler model...

Faid
29-01-08, 03:18
lol, these threads are funny as it will never, ever happen :)

That being said, I would like a human sized Godzilla model for my hallway, complete with the Godzilla roar thingy he does for everytime someone walks by him. :D

JC_Denton2
29-01-08, 03:39
lol, these threads are funny as it will never, ever happen :)

Glad I could make you roflmaowtfbbwlmaoaidelollercoaster.

Glok
29-01-08, 04:52
I'd like some researchable/constructable furniture using junk, also recycleable using junk, not ugly mind you, just unique recyclables, there's sure enough wood around!

Jaeon
29-01-08, 14:49
We need more decoration items - and some more variety on the themes.

Xaru
29-01-08, 15:04
And here comes another very old idea of mine:
Customizable Posters and Painting (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=102316)

flib
30-01-08, 20:16
Faction Supply Managers should stock faction logos in the form of the black wall panels (seen in millions of places with various logos and such, one springs to mind, zoo advert in plaza one).

Example.
[img]

As well as this, the small projection units with logos and what not seen around the city.

Example:
[img]

Another rather cool idea would be dynamic signs with the clan name on them, same as above but with the clan name along the bottom. Another use of this could be the tables/desks/counters that have inbuilt projection (mainly DoY stuff) that can have the dynamic image of the clan name in them.

It works for outposts so why not placeable items?

I think it'd be really cool to see the clan name above the door, maybe with the clan leaders name too, sort of like a pub :p
That's a great idea!
It would be just like the signs at the entrances of OP's!

RisingSun
30-01-08, 22:40
I'd like to see constructed weapons being able to be turned into ordaments like a pair of swords on walls or a pair of laser blades that activate for a minute each time you click them.