PDA

View Full Version : Useless Epics

Glok
26-01-08, 01:18
Epic apts DRE & BD: Sure an appt is nice but it makes a shitty reward.
-give DRE a +15 brt implant instead
-give BD an epic smg

Gaya glove Crahn: Useless! A CAG 2 is better.
-drop the req back to 40 so a PE could use it or give it +10 fcs

MOVEON BT: :(
-change the end bonus to an ath bonus

MotorMike
26-01-08, 02:03
i like my Bd Epic Appartment*g

speacialy my own Dancers in cages *
http://www.smiliegifs.de/SMILIES/Teufel/786.gif

carbonkink
26-01-08, 02:17
I totally agree with you Glok. A lot of the epic items needs some fine tuning. Make the Gaya glove viable again, nobody uses it anymore! The Moveon aswell :/

yuuki
26-01-08, 04:49
tg nades need a boost
moveon needs to be fixed
gaya needs to be viable for anything, whether its being a pe alternative or an alternative to the cag 3
speedy needs a boost
tsunami epic needs a boost
bd epic is nice :p but my dancers are on strike since they moved (and have weird names now :( )
i like my dre appy :D
maybe put in an alternative or even additional reward for those two tho, the smg is a nice idea as there's no epic lotech pistol. (but make it worthwhile then)
a better barter imp would ruin the setups of most barterers though as they need 2 slots for brt imps then. So if possible make it so that only one of em works at a time.
ca epic is stylish but it would be nice if it was an alternative over other pas for the city admins (read like the genotoxic is for pe and spy setups)

fa epic is ok
tt epic is nice
pp epic is a must have

oh and put the holo pas back into the tsunami fsm, its the only faction without a single fsm item :(

Apocalypsox
26-01-08, 05:40
TG Nades Need a boost you insane bastid!?!?

I hit myself for 750s on my tank with those damn things! Let alone other people! :lol:

yuuki
26-01-08, 05:52
hmm when did they boost those? didnt know that :D

oki then i'll try my 2.5 k nades next time i'll log on :p
plaza will be mine :D

/edit
just tested em again and they deal 150ish damage to me so will be below 70 vs others :\

Apocalypsox
26-01-08, 06:19
Lol i use them against tanks, as they are the only class that can generally stick around long enough to kick me in the balls. Clears them out pretty quick, as the damage really starts to stack up after a few nades.

Also helps that they stick in groups of 10 now, so 10 nades per quickslot.
I usually pack around 400 with me :D

yuuki
26-01-08, 06:20
Lol i use them against tanks, as they are the only class that can generally stick around long enough to kick me in the balls. Clears them out pretty quick, as the damage really starts to stack up after a few nades.

Also helps that they stick in groups of 10 now, so 10 nades per quickslot.
I usually pack around 400 with me :D

they suck for me :(
also my nades dont stack :\

SorkZmok
26-01-08, 12:15
TG Nades Need a boost you insane bastid!?!?

I hit myself for 750s on my tank with those damn things! Let alone other people! :lol:
It seems that if you hit yourself with an AoE weapon, your resists and armor do not apply to damage taken.

Just look at the woc launcher, it's quite possible to kill yourself with just 1 shot while it's impossible to do that much damage to anyone with it.

Same with all other AoE, i wish i knew how often i got myself killed in the regant boss room using AoE. :lol:

/edit
On the epic rewards, they really need an update.
Good epic items:
Protopharm - best resist chip ingame
Tangent - Awesome guns, not quite viable in pvp but extremely valuable in pve
Next - Not as good as it used to be anymore, still very useful to have

And the rest is useless. Some are nice to have like the BD apartment or the TS and CM guns but the rest is just wank.

landofcake
26-01-08, 14:04
I agree with Kid, but i'd say that the only one that anyone REALLY wants is the PP Resistor.

I don't see why KK can't just fix all the others, and even make the epic weapons more viable in PvP (perhaps a boost in TL ?).

Especially things like the Move On which are now as good as totally useless.

Glok
26-01-08, 15:18
It seems that if you hit yourself with an AoE weapon, your resists and armor do not apply to damage taken.
Same with all other AoE, i wish i knew how often i got myself killed in the regant boss room using AoE. :lol:Ah ok I'm not just hopeless then. :D

Zheo
26-01-08, 15:33
Maybe post this in the brainpot thread, and notice i did mention this in a big way :p

landofcake
26-01-08, 16:53
Maybe post this in the brainpot thread, and notice i did mention this in a big way :p

Brainpot would be a pretty sweet name for it ... :D

yuuki
26-01-08, 18:05
I don't see why KK can't just fix all the others, and even make the epic weapons more viable in PvP (perhaps a boost in TL ?).

plz no boost in tl, just boost the damage. the slope is to steep anyways, thats why you dont see any high defense setups running around anymore as the increase in def is way weaker than the increase in damage.
oh and i like playing my hc pe (tho it sucks in pvp) but increasing their techlevel would make this impossible.

landofcake
26-01-08, 20:05
plz no boost in tl, just boost the damage. the slope is to steep anyways, thats why you dont see any high defense setups running around anymore as the increase in def is way weaker than the increase in damage.
oh and i like playing my hc pe (tho it sucks in pvp) but increasing their techlevel would make this impossible.

Fair point, we just need to see if KK are capable of correctly balancing the damage without changing the TL ;)