PDA

View Full Version : Something up in the sewers?

Riddle
25-01-08, 11:44
For years now we have seen little or no activity of the mutants above the sewer levels within the city sectors.

We have all heard tell of the odd inexperienced runner getting lost down there and ending up in a cookpot......shudder.

I know this to be true as I have been offered old implants over the years from a source other than upgrade, these scavengers who often run raid parties down there to cull the numbers and collect remnant's of unfortunate runners have told of strange goings on........

Only rumours mind you.....

But then last night the call came out over the city for Runners to help our new found friends in Pepper Park. It seemed an invasion of mutants had decided to make the presence felt.

A few runners responded as those posed no real threat to Neocron's best!

It was a massacre, they fell in vast numbers but yet still continued to come, almost blind to the dead around them. It was over in minutes, the corpses piled high.

Runners who were busy looting the corpses ahead of the authorities turning up, all stopped in an instant................

................. A bellow was heard echoing from the depths of the sewers. Something was not happy.........

..........but what?

Logan.

danmalone
25-01-08, 12:46
U awoke the beast within me, u found my secret place. Now i shall seek revenge :cool:

Nice bit of roleplay there... awaiting part 2 sumtime soon ;)

flib
25-01-08, 19:31
I discovered an infestation of Genotoxic Parasites in the Pepper Park maze.
Myself and a few other runners promptly cleaned the place out, but how and why they got there is beyond me.

Riddle
25-01-08, 23:00
I discovered an infestation of Genotoxic Parasites in the Pepper Park maze.
Myself and a few other runners promptly cleaned the place out, but how and why they got there is beyond me.

What say you runner? More trouble in PP by the looks of it! Keep an eye out runners

Riddle
29-01-08, 18:05
Looks like this made the headlines runners - Head over to the old neocronicle for the latest!!

Neocronicle Jan '08 (http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=266)