PDA

View Full Version : Trophies

Tickles
21-01-08, 20:04
Anyone know if the Cave Spider Queen trophy drops at all? Is there a Cave Spider Queen in-game yet. Will there be a fix to the Master Hunter Trophy man so he will give a Master Hunter Trophy 1 without needing this cavespider trophy.

Zheo
21-01-08, 20:15
I asked a GM a while ago apparently it IS ingame on Terra and has been found by one or two people. They wouldn't say what drops it so I can't confirm it but I though perhaps it could be the "hairy spider queen"?

CMaster
21-01-08, 20:17
Cave Spider trophy drops from cavespider queen.
Mob exists, but does not naturally spawn - has been seen at some events though, and various people have chosen a cavespider trophy as their prize from other events.
The whole rumour that it spawns on other servers is as far as I can tell false - the trophies on mars came from the Spider invasion event when GMs spawned cavespider queens.

danmalone
21-01-08, 21:02
Cave Spider trophy drops from cavespider queen.
Mob exists, but does not naturally spawn - has been seen at some events though, and various people have chosen a cavespider trophy as their prize from other events.
The whole rumour that it spawns on other servers is as far as I can tell false - the trophies on mars came from the Spider invasion event when GMs spawned cavespider queens.

When u say it doesnt naturally spawn, we talking bout having to do sumthing to make it spawn? I too have heard GM's confirm it exists on terra... i aint bothered about knowing the location i just wanna know that its possible for me to search every single inch of the map and find it at sometime :angel:

CMaster
21-01-08, 21:09
When u say it doesnt naturally spawn, we talking bout having to do sumthing to make it spawn? I too have heard GM's confirm it exists on terra... i aint bothered about knowing the location i just wanna know that its possible for me to search every single inch of the map and find it at sometime :angel:

As in GMs can spawn it. The mob is "in game" as it exists, works etc. Unless there has been a recent change to the spawns including adding it somewhere though, (which is unlikley) cavespiders, including the queen don't spawn. (Excluding the weird bugs that are spawning cavespiders, copbots and Torben all over the place).

As for the GM - well, sadly GMs are often not the most reliable sources of information.

Tratos
22-01-08, 01:15
One member of the Cave Spider family does actually spawn naturally and always has done if i remember correctly through the mists of time. If you visit a Mine OP and head to the UG you'll find some 'Small Cave Spiders' among the lizards and what not that spawn there out of annoyance :)

Jaeon
22-01-08, 11:50
(Excluding the weird bugs that are spawning cavespiders, copbots and Torben all over the place).

i did a run through the map the other day and saw like 20 Torbens.

Omg i swear i thought i was going mad! xD

nellus
24-01-08, 15:26
I did find a lonely cave spider queen wandering along the coast in something like zone a05 (haven't got a map to check) anyway it was the bottom left zone. Unfortunately it didn't drop a carcass. That was about 4-5 months ago now and ive been back many times and never seen another one.

Riddle
24-01-08, 15:39
Don't see why it can't be put back in game tbh, the quest is there just the mob spawn needs fixing, or is it like the strange books :lol:

Unless it's meant to be "Special"

But then it's hardly like the Copbot trophy, which isn't even supposed to drop.

William Antrim
24-01-08, 16:25
What colour is the Cave Spider Queen?

Its not the yellow one I take it?

danmalone
24-01-08, 16:29
They kinda like the same colour as the crabs near rockshore, mebbe a lil less orange. I soo wanna get me one of these trophys tho, also want a mutant bat one aswell and a rat :(

Also, my appt is a bit strange on one of my chars.... its a crahn char's starter appt i think, its got 2 lvls to my appt and on the second lvl there are 2 plants which can be clicked on as genrep's :O is this normal?? :lol:

nellus
24-01-08, 16:44
The cave spider queen is the same colour as any other cave spides and the hairy spiders like a very pale brown almost cream colour.

Does anyone know what drops the bat carcass now?

If you want a rat carcass and you can hack then go to city main sewer in pepper park 3 under the ramp, theres loads of rats down there in 3 areas seperated by 2 hackable doors.

danmalone
24-01-08, 16:47
If you want a rat carcass and you can hack then go to city main sewer in pepper park 3 under the ramp, theres loads of rats down there in 3 areas seperated by 2 hackable doors.

Cheers for info, i guess to be able to get hold of this im gonna have to make a new char, i pull out a noob weapon on any of my chars and still get an insanely high combat rank :( I might try giving my ppu a HC buff and see what CR i get with tl3 launcher, that 'could' work i suppose :p

landofcake
24-01-08, 17:23
Cheers for info, i guess to be able to get hold of this im gonna have to make a new char, i pull out a noob weapon on any of my chars and still get an insanely high combat rank :( I might try giving my ppu a HC buff and see what CR i get with tl3 launcher, that 'could' work i suppose :p

I imagine that'd work, as i believe combat ranks are now based on your skill in the weapons required subskill (e.g. RC, PC), hence you get massive ranks even with lower TL weapons.

silent000
24-01-08, 18:08
When i reactivate my account ill post a picture of the cavespider trophie, but the way it was aquired was through an event and not from the mob itself :(

Riddle
24-01-08, 18:44
I have seen two of the Master trophies requiring the cave spider on Terra go di would love one for the Emporium :) gimma your cavespider!

Faid
25-01-08, 02:34
In our clan appy we have a cavespider trophy, aquired from an event, I've never actually seen the cavespider queen.