PDA

View Full Version : Damage Logs

Glok
20-01-08, 07:48
Why aren't any damage logs getting saved in my logs folder? :(

Yes I know Windows is gay.. but aside from a sex change I can't fix that. :rolleyes:

Glok
20-01-08, 09:01
If no one knows, does anyone know the protection the TL52 basic protection tool gives per injection? Or can log on and check? Please? There's a 3 slot malediction in it for the winner. ;)

Tickles
20-01-08, 13:41
you need to put

ENABLELOGS = "TRUE" and ENABLELOG = "TRUE" into your neocron.ini.

One of those two commands is the right one and will give you logs of your chars.

Glok
20-01-08, 19:15
Sweet, TYVM, and when do you want your Mal? :D

Tickles
20-01-08, 20:51
It's ok thanks. Think i got a mal on my (defunct) hc tank.

Glok
20-01-08, 21:03
Ok. For the record the TL52 basic tool gives 2.15% protection in both of whatever 2 resists per injection at 25 nanite activity per injection. Yay. O_o

Can't help it when I've skilled psi resist though.

landofcake
20-01-08, 22:35
Does PSI Resist actually do anything now ?

StevenJ
20-01-08, 22:44
Does PSI Resist actually do anything now ?

Yes, as far as I understand...

If some incoming damage was, say, fire, and the source of that damage was psi - such as a Fire Apoc - then resist psi acts as another shield layer to that damage, so X resist psi would apply a 25% reduction to that fire damage, before it was passed onto the more traditional armour / con layers for reduction.

landofcake
20-01-08, 23:34
Yes, as far as I understand...

If some incoming damage was, say, fire, and the source of that damage was psi - such as a Fire Apoc - then resist psi acts as another shield layer to that damage, so X resist psi would apply a 25% reduction to that fire damage, before it was passed onto the more traditional armour / con layers for reduction.

wow, APU's must be terrible then, as i've specced no PSI Resist at all and they still do barely any damage ...

MotorMike
21-01-08, 10:38
psi resit also affects ppu heals to get them lower
in fact it resist apu AND ppu casts so if you not in selfhealing with tl40 nanites watch out for skilling psi resit because you nerf yourself in ppu heal rate

Glok
21-01-08, 10:58
It also resists damage boost and para.

landofcake
21-01-08, 11:22
So is there really any real point in speccing it at this point ?

APU's damage output is poor anyway, Damage Boost doesn't do much anymore and does para even exist ? I haven't seen it used once since i reactivated if so.

So effectively all you'd be doing is making foreign PPU heals on yourself heal for less ...

Seems pointless.

psychowar
21-01-08, 11:59
does it lower selfcasts?

Voodoo_Magic
21-01-08, 12:23
Not sure, if it doesnt id be tempted to spot some on my ppu lol.

Only weapons in the whole game i cant outheal is a fire apoc.. i was running round like a whore but still was only just staying alive...

Altho maybe there was somet dodgy, while i was running this apu could rape me, yet ive stood still infront of 1 or 2 fire apocs before with no problem.. hmmm

MotorMike
21-01-08, 12:52
So is there really any real point in speccing it at this point ?

APU's damage output is poor anyway, Damage Boost doesn't do much anymore and does para even exist ? I haven't seen it used once since i reactivated if so.

So effectively all you'd be doing is making foreign PPU heals on yourself heal for less ...

Seems pointless.

well for example as an Naiten use spy who protect an outheals with nanitentool all in psi resit is an option some pe i know skill that too

para stuff is still some stuff there (wepons and casts) but the efect is wothless so none use it an personly i think thats good we dont need that stunning shit if you ask me

well ppus now got the anti cast wich means if you want to frag an other ppu down you Now need an anticasting ppu not an anti apu like in the old days
some think that is rubbish because anti should give back to apu

nabbl
21-01-08, 13:17
well for example as an Naiten use spy who protect an outheals with nanitentool all in psi resit is an option some pe i know skill that too

para stuff is still some stuff there (wepons and casts) but the efect is wothless so none use it an personly i think thats good we dont need that stunning shit if you ask me

well ppus now got the anti cast wich means if you want to frag an other ppu down you Now need an anticasting ppu not an anti apu like in the old days
some think that is rubbish because anti should give back to apu

2 silent hunter spies and u dont need an antibuff. ask neal or nasir for that :P

Glok
21-01-08, 18:53
I would say the only reason to spec it is if you fight in groups and want the enemy APUs to be even more useless so you can just ignore them (or sex them)

I specced it cause I want to make my pe play like a tank. :p

MotorMike
22-01-08, 12:30
2 silent hunter spies and u dont need an antibuff. ask neal or nasir for that :P
Well ok*g :D
that works of course too* :p

landofcake
22-01-08, 13:06

This reminded me yet another thing that got removed from the game that added some diversity - spirit mods.

Along with things like Kami chips.

Why can't we have these things back ?!? The game just gets more enjoyable when we have more items like this, allowing us more diverse combat and setups.

I don't see how it'd be unreasonable to add a new high level dungeon in the abandonded DoY with a large boss mob at the end that drops a random kami chip. Perhaps make it drop one every few kills, perhaps three, as a drop for each would be too many. Also, increase the amount of different kami chips so there's one avaliable for each weapon type (pistol, melee, HC, rifle, APU, drones (? could be imbalanced as they don't need resists anyway)).

The lore even writes itself !!!

"A group of rogue Dome of York soldiers has holed up in the abandoned dome, be warned, their leader is apparently using an experimental Dome of York implant to send him into a frenzied bloodlust !!!"

danmalone
22-01-08, 13:16
spirit mods.

I used to have one of these sexy SH's unfortunately it either in an appt that was on one of my chars that I deleted :( or i may still have the appt, i just cant remember any of my appt pass's with exception of the ones i use regularly :(