PDA

View Full Version : What is in development ATM?

Zheo
19-01-08, 13:39
Christmas is over, the staff at Reakktor should be back or starting back at work now.

Which means the question on everyones lips is;

What is in development at the moment? Or more likely, what are you planning out now? AKA 2.3,

The brain pot was/is probably used for reakktor to base what they are going to do for 2.3 right? So it has 225 replies now should give you some idea of what people are looking for.

Thoughs? Comments? Flames?

Selendor
19-01-08, 15:14
What is in development at the moment?

Black Prophecy

Tickles
19-01-08, 16:17
Yeh I wouldn't be surprised if that's all they're doing at the moment. They've thrown us a bone to chew on for a while and even a thread to pitch our ideas but I don't expect a patch for a good couple of months by which time I'll have left again, and I'm sure many others will have too.

I don't exactly see what is so hard about editing the files to give melee and apu a little increase in freq/damage. It's not as if anyone opposes the idea of these underclasses getting fixed.....

NONpk
19-01-08, 20:24
Black Prophecy

Indeed +1

Riddle
20-01-08, 05:08
What is in development at the moment?

My house....;)

ashley watts
20-01-08, 09:52
Black Prophecy

+2 im afriad.

Setlec
20-01-08, 11:53
Black Prophecy

indeed +3,
I would be pleased to see a 2.3 soon but i'll keep dreaming!!!
And as i love to reopen old comments: please use the a new engine for 2.3 that would be help!!!! don't bother working to much on making new content just adapt the the graphics on the new engine!!! that should help the hamster losing weight!!!!

cheers

Doc Holliday
20-01-08, 15:17
right on time. patch has been out a while now so its time to start demanding a whole load of new "fixes" for the "percieved" problems that are around aka lets come to the forum and have a good whinge.

Zuul
20-01-08, 15:51
Yes We want more !!!! Letīs go KK !!! at work :p