PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else too busy to play?

Foxtrot
17-01-08, 07:38
I have tons of university works to do alreadys and its the first week. I swear I won't resubscribes until I have time. I shouldn't but I want to plays soooooo bad!

Selket
17-01-08, 08:44
If u can control yourself it should be no problem. Study and Playing is fine

Foxtrot
17-01-08, 10:28
I would start it up rights now, but I need to sleep for at least 5 hours before class. I might be back this weekend...hope my littles clan is still around.

BTW would anyone like to join my little Black Dragon drug gang, Sadistic Shitheads?

ashley watts
17-01-08, 11:32
I know how you feel, i miss NC =/ but i dont plan on reactivating any time soon, ill let it build up for a while , it's allways better then :p

Bob Arctor
17-01-08, 14:18
Had uni exams recently so not had as much time as I'd like to play, but they finish tomorow so I'll be able to get stuck in after this weekend which is going to be spent in a drink and drug fueled haze of end-of-exams and birthday celebrations.

Riddle
17-01-08, 14:38
Always to busy to play NC! but it still manages to sneak into my schedule 8|

Faid
17-01-08, 16:43
my winter semester at college just started :( But hopefully I'll still be able to play, but probably not as much as before.

silent000
17-01-08, 16:46
The reason im not reactivating is because i'm out nearly every day from 3:00 till early hours drinking and going to club ice...A huge money sink but atm im having so much fun ;)

Mr Kot
17-01-08, 16:56
The voices in your head say:

Click. (https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/auth.php?LANG=&IP=&PORT=&VERSION=&file=accountinfo.php)

CLIIIIIIIICK!!!!! (https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/auth.php?LANG=&IP=&PORT=&VERSION=&file=accountinfo.php)

Sleep (or shagging until the early hours as the case may be) is for the weak! You really want THIS!!! (https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/auth.php?LANG=&IP=&PORT=&VERSION=&file=accountinfo.php)

StevenJ
17-01-08, 16:58
Doing 14 hour days recently, and at least until late Feb, I can't play - accounts still active though :angel:

nabbl
17-01-08, 17:03
got a new girlfriend since 1 1/2 month. wants to see me every day for 24h. i am lucky that i have to work from 7.00 in the morning to 19.00 in the evening.

but playing neocron isnt really possible at the moment. from time to time im able to log in and kill some BiBos on my SPY on mars.

Tratos
17-01-08, 17:06
I've actually reskilled my rifle spy! Been in game and everything but a couple of my new years resolutions limit Neocron time a little.

I am playing when i can though, on a couple of evenings a week from about 10pmish.

danmalone
17-01-08, 17:11
Doing 14 hour days recently, and at least until late Feb, I can't play - accounts still active though :angel:

14hrs a day and he still has chance to answer my PM's and whore the forums :angel:

<3 mr steve :D

My work internet has all game related sites and everything blocked but i am fortunate enuf to be able to get on these forums. Just hope they dont check thru all the history 8|

L0KI
17-01-08, 18:03
I work monday to friday, 8-5, run my own business 3 nights a week, have a girlfriend that I like to see 4 or 5 times a week, go kickboxing, go to gym and go to one of my many mate's houses.

There simply aren't enough hours in a day, and it sucks balls.

zii
17-01-08, 18:17
I work 9-6pm.
am on-call 24/7 once a week out of three
spend time playing with my linux box.
watch films on telly.
have a wife who demands attention.
have a mortgage.
do the housework (shared with wife)
eat three meals a day.
have sex
practive mixing and play out monthly.

... and I still have time to play every other night on NC.

If I had children then I would have the time to teach them to play :D

Matanius
17-01-08, 21:06
Ha ha, looks like this has turned into 'Who can do the most in one day?' :p

Doc Holliday
17-01-08, 22:07
we are just getting older guys. face it. :(

Skusty
17-01-08, 22:28
Well, I'm too busy to join the nightfights (except on Weekends) but I can play on the day with no problems, I have no homework, I just got to be awake in School. :p

Judge
18-01-08, 00:57
I've got one last exam to go... then I can start playing games again.

NC is definitely on my list of shit to do after tomorrow afternoon. :)

aenema
18-01-08, 01:31
that fuckin internship keeps me from playing neocron... drives me mad.

Actually I prefer video games than work. I Might be crazy.

Jaeon
18-01-08, 14:02
that fuckin internship keeps me from playing neocron... drives me mad.

Actually I prefer video games than work. I Might be crazy.

Ur so gonna be siggified.

Jaeon
18-01-08, 14:04
Muwahaha