PDA

View Full Version : Refurb <<Logan's Emporium>>

Riddle
14-01-08, 11:41
Dear runners,

The advent of hostilities over recent weeks in Plaza 2 has made many customer journeys to <<Logan's Emporium>> very perilous. I do not wish you to have to face death on a daily basis to buy from Biotech's foremost Engineer!!

Until the NCPD bring this city sector into order the decision has been made to re-locate the well established shop to a more secure area.

Over the past weeks I have been in consultation with some of the leading real estate agents at DRE and have managed to secure a sizeable shop to continue business.

As such the shop in Plaza 2 shall close for the foreseeable future as of tonight.

The opportunity this has presented has had local designers in a frenzy for the job of designing the new shop! I have secured one of the leading interioir designers in NC to carry out this job and beleive me what I have seen so far looks great!

Not to give away too much runners but I am sure all NC citizens will love the "New Concept". The opening night will be announced here so keep a watchful eye runners!

I hope this meets you with the minimum of inconvenience but the wait will be worth it!.

Good Hunting!!

Logan Ford CST

<<Logans Emporium>> The Name you can Trust!
Biotech's leading agent in the distribution of highend cybernetic implants.
"Custom Evolution"

Brammers
14-01-08, 14:02
Myself, and the rest of Phoenix wish you the best of luck in your newly relocated store.

I was given a sneak peak tour of the new shop last night, and I got to say the new shop looks very impressive.

Good luck.

Brammers - CEO Phoenix Ltd.

P.S. Can I have the names of you interioir designers, I think it's time Phoenix HQ1 in Tech Haven had a makeover.

Riddle
14-01-08, 14:42
Thankyou Bram, just waiting for the ladies of the night to turn up for entertaining my customers on launch night :) those TSU contacts can be so elusive!

Deno
14-01-08, 18:14
I wish you the best of luck with your new premises. At NUTA we are seriously considering moving to a P1 location, but P1 locations are just so damn hard to find these days. Im looking forward to seeing the new shop, see you at the opening night!

Regards, Artemus Black

NUTA - NEXT's premier tradeskillers, all under one roof

Riddle
14-01-08, 23:48
I wish you the best of luck with your new premises. At NUTA we are seriously considering moving to a P1 location, but P1 locations are just so damn hard to find these days. Im looking forward to seeing the new shop, see you at the opening night!

Regards, Artemus Black

NUTA - NEXT's premier tradeskillers, all under one roof

I ay give you a sneak preview before opening night :)

Deno
15-01-08, 18:20
thanks, ill definately take you up on your offer ;) Ive heard its coming on very well. Any idea on the date of opening night yet?

Riddle
16-01-08, 13:17
Glad you enjoyed your sneek peak last night, enjoyed your Auction btw.

Opening night announced in the Terra section. See my sig :)

Sharper Blade
18-01-08, 04:37
If it's the one you showed me I'm feeling pretty special that i was the first one you showed it to =P

Riddle
18-01-08, 10:35
he heh

Not as advantageous to you as the last location but a lot easier to get to now :)

Made a couple of changes since then and all ready for Tonight's launch!!

If your around come along at 9.30 UK time maybe help out in the security department :)

shhhh....New Location - Plaza 1 - Mainstreet (Next to A&W Shop) - password= Logans

password will be set tonight so no snooping around today :p

Sharper Blade
18-01-08, 23:57
is it the pass that i know? if so im gonna break in =P