PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best payment method

Foxtrot
12-01-08, 23:45
I was using paybycash but I get charged $18.99. Is there anything better?

Voodoo_Magic
12-01-08, 23:57
Paypal is cheapest

Foxtrot
13-01-08, 00:01
Alright, my account is set to paybycash. How do I switch it to paypal?

Voodoo_Magic
13-01-08, 00:05
account@neocron.com

goodluck@waitalongtime.com

Try either... Not sure which is quickest

Actually, altho i hate customer support for NC, i will say for Paypal switches, they are pretty fast. Within 24hours normally(weekdays) Between 9-5 gmt+1

Foxtrot
13-01-08, 00:06
Oh no, and I wanted to play Neocron right now. Ok then, I will try emailing support then.

What do I do? Just tell them my account name and that I want to switch from paybycash to paypal? Do I give them my password?

Rage
13-01-08, 00:26
so how much is it a month threw paypal. 14.99 ?

Shenanigans1o
13-01-08, 00:46
so how much is it a month threw paypal. 14.99 ?
It's like 9.99 pounds in US dollars it's 15.00$ so yea 14.99 :)

Rage
13-01-08, 01:03
It's like 9.99 pounds in US dollars it's 15.00$ so yea 14.99 :)

Ew... i thought it was 9.99 for everyone basically. Mmm mm... i dont think i can come out of 15 dollars a month :\. Not unless cost of living and my cell phone bill goes down :D which i doubt <3 Verizon... oh and gas

I think NC1 use to be like 9.98 a month or something like that. ahh the good ol days.

I still think F2P with a premium account would be better and maybe even an Item Mall.. you'd have a full game for once and probably end up making MORE money. Thats how everyone else is getting super rich.

Kids love buying special outfits from item malls or items to increase the success rate of CST'ing rare, maybe slots i guess and XP boosters... some of the drugs could be moved there too.. i mean there's no limit to the stuff you can throw in an Item Mall

Plus Premium account can be open for certain contest and give-aways.

I just dont see a negative in it man.. all the cities full(full bruh, u know how tight that would be, FULL). a hella fun game and still making way more money then they would now? whats the issue.

I'll happily drop 5 or 10 a month of Item Mall creds to get some item thats hella useful, long as i know I dont have to stop playing everytime I go broke.. thats what folks dont like.. at least me. Thats like a bad money sink :(

FFXI was worse though. They deleted ur account and ur player after 3 months of in activity. Fuk Sony.. im glad PS3 put them in the hole by billions

Voodoo_Magic
13-01-08, 01:05
Actually £9.99 = $19

Exchange rate ftw.

But its only around £7.60 or somet... Works out to be around $14-16 dollars depending on exchange rate, bush fucked ur eco up :)

Shenanigans1o
13-01-08, 01:08
I guess your right £9.99 is 19$ 1 pound is 2 Dollars, hmmm crazy.

Rage
13-01-08, 01:08
Actually £9.99 = $19

Exchange rate ftw.

But its only around £7.60 or somet... Works out to be around $14-16 dollars depending on exchange rate, bush fucked ur eco up :)

Hell yes Bush fukk'd our economy up. Super bad... and if you aint feelin tha hurt from all this, then u rich or never paid for nothing so u need not apply :) lol jus kidding

Shenanigans1o
13-01-08, 01:12
I agree lol..

I use my weeks on food money to pay for my account.

Voodoo_Magic
13-01-08, 01:24
Hell yes Bush fukk'd our economy up. Super bad... and if you aint feelin tha hurt from all this, then u rich or never paid for nothing so u need not apply :) lol jus kidding

Heh....

Im english, hence ive benefited from this :)

Tony Blair was good for the Eco of england, i didnt like the guy, but politics aint allowed so ill shush there. Bush fucked ur eco, tony boosted ours :)..

I love it when websites charge me in $ :)

Rage
13-01-08, 01:48
Heh....

Im english, hence ive benefited from this :)

Tony Blair was good for the Eco of england, i didnt like the guy, but politics aint allowed so ill shush there. Bush fucked ur eco, tony boosted ours :)..

I love it when websites charge me in $ :)

aahh hahaha.. tru.. you can take what money you have now and shop other places and make a hella profit... specially if your business is there.

[OT] Half-Life ban'd all copies bought over-seas that were shipped to the US because of this.. well.. it was more of a ban/recall.. sucked for anyone who ordered their copy from a place other then the US.

its bad to boost ur money into other counties kuz it hurts the US eco but right now prices so fukkin up and down its krazy.. 3.11 for 1 gallon of gas.. pray u dont drive a truck and drive over 10-15miles a day.

OK im done.. sorry NC :) but money talks and bullshyt walks 1,000 miles.

nobby
13-01-08, 01:54
3.11 for 1 gallon of gas.. pray u dont drive a truck and drive over 10-15miles a day.

UK Petrol Prices for
Thursday 10th Jan 2008 Avg.Min.Max.Unleaded:104.1p 99.9p 114.9p Diesel:109.1p 104.9p 119.9p LRP:106.7p 102.9 p112.9p Super:110.9p 102.9p 120.9p LPG:53.2p 44.9p 57.9p

we pay double the price than you so don't bloody complain !

Glok
13-01-08, 02:21
nobby that's per litre right? Or.. 100p!=£1 ? That's 3x $3/gal near enough.. otherwise that's less.. :p

onero S
13-01-08, 02:24
Ew... i thought it was 9.99 for everyone basically. Mmm mm... i dont think i can come out of 15 dollars a month :\. Not unless cost of living and my cell phone bill goes down :D which i doubt <3 Verizon... oh and gas

I think NC1 use to be like 9.98 a month or something like that. ahh the good ol days.

I still think F2P with a premium account would be better and maybe even an Item Mall.. you'd have a full game for once and probably end up making MORE money. Thats how everyone else is getting super rich.

Kids love buying special outfits from item malls or items to increase the success rate of CST'ing rare, maybe slots i guess and XP boosters... some of the drugs could be moved there too.. i mean there's no limit to the stuff you can throw in an Item Mall

Plus Premium account can be open for certain contest and give-aways.

I just dont see a negative in it man.. all the cities full(full bruh, u know how tight that would be, FULL). a hella fun game and still making way more money then they would now? whats the issue.

I'll happily drop 5 or 10 a month of Item Mall creds to get some item thats hella useful, long as i know I dont have to stop playing everytime I go broke.. thats what folks dont like.. at least me. Thats like a bad money sink :(

FFXI was worse though. They deleted ur account and ur player after 3 months of in activity. Fuk Sony.. im glad PS3 put them in the hole by billions

F2P games attract a specfic type of person. One we don't want in neocron.

Also, with F2P, having more money gives you an advantadge. Thats just retarted.

So seriously, we've seen this idea, its been posted (multiple times) recently, and i'm sure kk has taken note of it.

CMaster
13-01-08, 02:50
Neocron is charged in euros.
Through paypal is:
STANDARD: 1 month €9.99 * choose one
ADVANCED: 3 month €24.99 * choose one
PROFESSIONAL: 6 month €42.99 * choose one

The exact amount you pay in your local currency depends on the exchange rate your card provider offers at the time of transaction. For any non-eurozone customers this means that your payments inevitably vary one month to the next.

[as of right now its $14.70 according to google. For the record, KK haven't put their prices up, as many americans claim. Just the changing in exchange rates, notably the deliberate devaluing of the dollar.]

Genty
13-01-08, 04:12
nobby that's per litre right? Or.. 100p!=£1 ? That's 3x $3/gal near enough.. otherwise that's less.. :p

Bascially it's:

£1 per litre x 4.55 = £4.55 per Gallon

£4.55 per Gallon x 2 = $9.10 per Gallon

Tax on our fuel is between £0.60 and £0.70 per litre so:

£0.60 x 4.55 = £2.73
£0.70 x 4.55 = £3.19
= AVG of £2.96

= $5.92 Tax per Gallon.

So we pretty much pay twice as much tax on fuel as you pay for fuel itself...

a4nic8er
14-01-08, 02:12
Imperial or US gallons? There is a difference.

1 litre = 0.219969157 Imperial gallons
1 litre = 0.264172051 US gallons

Oh, and Paypal is the best payment method.

Foxtrot
14-01-08, 02:13
Still no email yet from support, but this PS3 CoD4 is entertaining enough....

Odin
14-01-08, 04:23
Still no email yet from support, but this PS3 CoD4 is entertaining enough....

It'll be done Monday. Myself and Nae don't have the access to change such (same as linking accounts) so it has to be done in office.

Foxtrot
14-01-08, 05:24
Groovy

Ground_Round
02-02-08, 23:06
UK Petrol Prices for
Thursday 10th Jan 2008 Avg.Min.Max.Unleaded:104.1p 99.9p 114.9p Diesel:109.1p 104.9p 119.9p LRP:106.7p 102.9 p112.9p Super:110.9p 102.9p 120.9p LPG:53.2p 44.9p 57.9p

we pay double the price than you so don't bloody complain !

The US buys oil in much larger volume than the UK, or any European country, hence we have always had to pay less for gas.

It is pretty funny how our gas prices are skyrocketing and Exxon Mobile just posted the largest profits of any company in US history. :D :D

On a side note, China and India (the two largest and fastest developing countries in the world) are now doubling their demand for petroleum yearly.

The resource wars will begin soon, drive and consume while you can.

The up side is that gas will be so expensive that paying for NC will seem like one hell of an entertainment bargain. :cool:

nobby
02-02-08, 23:31
So why dont the UK buy it more?...

[Edited]

CMaster
03-02-08, 00:40
The US buys oil in much larger volume than the UK, or any European country, hence we have always had to pay less for gas.

It is pretty funny how our gas prices are skyrocketing and Exxon Mobile just posted the largest profits of any company in US history. :D :D

On a side note, China and India (the two largest and fastest developing countries in the world) are now doubling their demand for petroleum yearly.

The resource wars will begin soon, drive and consume while you can.

The up side is that gas will be so expensive that paying for NC will seem like one hell of an entertainment bargain. :cool:

There's a hell of a lot more taxation on UK fuel than US, this is what causes the vast majoirty if the difference in price at the pump, although I dare say that the US has used its greater leverage to secure cheaper prices too. All the more reason to find alternative energy sources to oil based - and some other way of producing plastics though, because it WILL dry up.

naimex
03-02-08, 01:10
@OP:

You NEVER give out your password. You are the only person who needs it.

There can be very few situations where you will have to give out your account name, but in those situations it will say specifically that you should include it in your mail to reaKKtor, or they will ask for it in their reply mail.

NEVER NOT KNOW HOW write your account name or password on the forums or any other publicly accessible place.

naimex
03-02-08, 01:13
Imperial or US gallons? There is a difference.
1 litre = 0.219969157 Imperial gallons
1 litre = 0.264172051 US gallons

Did I hear someone whine about price per liter / gallon ??

in Denmark it's 2 dollars per LITRE!

nobby
03-02-08, 14:30
yep the UK is like 2.1 Dollars per litre...

[Edited]

awkward silence
03-02-08, 16:17
Here in Finland we pay anything from 1,38 (countryside) to 1,50euro (urban areas) per litre. Thats around 2 and 2.2 dollars. I remember reading 75% was tax. Both the oil price and tax are going up as we speak, which in my opinion is good.

The thing is that the US either has an economical, political or an armed stranglehold on most oil producing countries among many others that amounts to cheap oil.

Not saying i wouldn't do the same if i was in those shoes :lol:

gstyle40
03-02-08, 21:06
yep the UK is like 2.1 Dollars per litre...

[Edited]

[Edited] geez if the price of of gas in ur country is goin up every friggin weak and your economy was in downward spiral with no end in site u 2 would probably mention how gas is killin ya. in the states people drive alot more so when ur payin 50 to 100 dollars a week in gas with perhaps a part time or no job at all it kinda makes things tuff. we r in a recession here in the states. that speaks for itself [Edited]

naimex
04-02-08, 02:30
[Edited] geez if the price of of gas in ur country is goin up every friggin weak and your economy was in downward spiral with no end in site u 2 would probably mention how gas is killin ya. in the states people drive alot more so when ur payin 50 to 100 dollars a week in gas with perhaps a part time or no job at all it kinda makes things tuff. we r in a recession here in the states. that speaks for itself [Edited]

We are getting way off the initial topic ...

And direct attacks to any person is against the rules, generalize, that way it doesn't get personal.

And americans are kinda to blame themselves...

Driving what? 3 - 5 litre engines?

I have a 2.0 nissan primera.. 2.0 is a pretty decently big strong car here, it cost a fortune to drive around in.

If I drove home to my parents and back again, I would use 30 litres... and Denmark is so small a country, most people in the world think it's a city.

If I had an american car, a totally ordinary american car, I would have to stop for gas 3 times during that trip.

That's 3 times around 350 dollars for 2 hours of driving in total.

The thing is, the americans not only have cheaper gas, they also drive around in cars that needs to have a gas-truck following them around so they don't run out. Exaggerating to clarify my point.

If you wanna drive around in a car with such big engines, you damn well forfeit your rights to complain about the prices.

I HATE it when people who run around and wipes their fannies with hundred dollar bills, comes and ask you for a buck for a cup of coffee.

I pay the bloody price for the gas, because I want to drive. It's expensive as hell, but else I can't go home and visit my dog, that has to stay at my parents house because I'm not allowed to have pets in these apartments, whenever I want to.

A car is an option of more freedom, it comes at 3 prices, the purchase, the periodically, and the optional.

If people think the price is unfair, they have 2 options.

1) Find another mode of transportation that doesn't require them to pay for the gas.

2) Go get their own gas from whereever the hell gas comes from.

Just don't come looking for sympathy over gas prices, when you have no clue how bad it is elsewhere.

And telling people to shut up is really counter-productive, so please don't do that.
This is a forum, forums are there for debate and problem-solving, not for telling people what to do.

gstyle40
06-02-08, 02:32
[..Edited..]

Habrok
06-02-08, 03:01
I think this thread has run its course. If the thread starter still has queries regarding his account payment, please contact account@neocron.com.

There will be no discussion based on a national, political, religious, sexual or ethnical nature. This is a worldwide forum with people from a wide spectrum and even when you think your aren't being offensive you can indeed offend people.

Thread Closed.

Thank you kindly.

Habrok.