PDA

View Full Version : SXR tattoo!!!

Chosen One
12-01-08, 20:24
Hard-core...1337

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/fewa_geta/Alex%20Chelsea%20others/Random/Picture001.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/fewa_geta/Alex%20Chelsea%20others/Random/Picture002.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/fewa_geta/Alex%20Chelsea%20others/Random/Picture001.jpg

Jodo
12-01-08, 20:37
Your mother must be so proud. :rolleyes:

Glok
12-01-08, 20:43
You better hope NC outlasts you. :p

silent000
12-01-08, 20:46
I would say I wish I were you...But I really Don't O_o

l8m0n
12-01-08, 20:47
Thats dedication!

I like!

nobby
12-01-08, 20:52
Just think...

You've got SXR on your neck until you're a saggy old man O_o

l8m0n
12-01-08, 21:01
as with anyone (inc me) with a tattoo lol

Its not like its on show anyway.

L0KI
12-01-08, 21:08
Oh god.

silent000
12-01-08, 21:10
as with anyone (inc me) with a tattoo lol

Its not like its on show anyway.

Its on the back of his neck lol, unless he wears a permanant scarf then its going to be a very awkward conversation started with women :wtf:

I just can't help but think how silly this is...I don't think I have been this amazed by what games can do to people, it's just silly

nobby
12-01-08, 21:14
yeah... main thing lol

How do you plan on explaining that to women?

Ishmael/Mystic
12-01-08, 21:44
BRAMMERS !, "hey ladies, we all play an online computer game" :p

oh my i giggled so much, andy tried so hard to chat those girls up and brammers destroyed it :D

Odin
12-01-08, 21:58
/me smells a Black Prophecy promotion idea ;)

Hoder
12-01-08, 22:00
Still waiting for the first true NC logo tattoo (or a faction one)

William Antrim
12-01-08, 22:08
Oh god.

I wanted Rabbi Fang tattooed on my arse.

But I wimped out.

[ edited ]

aKe`cj
12-01-08, 22:30
...seems to be "en vogue" eh..?

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4za4gu7dPxg

Chosen One
12-01-08, 23:36
Its on the back of his neck lol, unless he wears a permanant scarf then its going to be a very awkward conversation started with women :wtf:

I just can't help but think how silly this is...I don't think I have been this amazed by what games can do to people, it's just silly

dont be douche about it

I like it, so stfu

Voodoo_Magic
12-01-08, 23:55
Its, abit...

Well much, :(

I mean, its your skin.... do what you want, but still ...

*_*

Shenanigans1o
13-01-08, 00:34

I would do a clan tattoo but NC logo muh yea... Only if I worked on it or something like that. Now a faction just maybe... Like a Clan/faction one

Nidhogg
13-01-08, 00:49
Your mother must be so proud. :rolleyes:
I thought that was his mother. ;)

N

Glok
13-01-08, 00:56
Dude that's harsh. :lol:

nobby
13-01-08, 01:11

N

Legend :D

BaDDaSS
13-01-08, 01:25
That is a female though right?

Lol it's obviously photoshopped. No one is dumb enough to have a clan tag inked on their neck for life :|

Jodo
13-01-08, 01:35

Niddy, I never expected you to stoop to cheap, trash talking. I'm very disappointed. 8|

Lol it's obviously photoshopped. No one is dumb enough to have a clan tag inked on their neck for life :|

This here is the internet my friend, you have unlimited access to millions of the dumbest people on the planet.
The US itself helps keep YouTube alive by posting thousands of the "Look how I manged to injure myself this week" videos.

Rage
13-01-08, 01:40
I seen people with Quake Tattos. Its all a manner of expressing ur self. I got a Dragon Tattoo on my bak :D ill take a picture lol. Long as that symbol means something to you. The worse thing i think i would get tatted on me is 29th which is my street number. some ppl would be like 'why' but i like my blokk

Codrum
13-01-08, 03:18
The US itself helps keep YouTube alive by posting thousands of the "Look how I manged to injure myself this week" videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZUe8QMphyw

these guys dont sound american to me, perhaps every country has their fair share of idiots?

thanks for proving my point before I made it btw....

Codrum
13-01-08, 03:23

these guys dont sound american to me, perhaps every country has their fair share of idiots?

besides, SXR isnt only in NC, we play many games together, SXR represents a group of friends, it has more meaning to it than you think obviously, and for Chosen, he has been with SXR longer than me, it means a lot to him and us

EDIT: apparently I clicked quote on my last post instead of delete/edit....im a bit intoxicated atm, thats my excuse anyway and im sticking to it ;)

RogerRamjet
13-01-08, 04:49
If everyone chips in a tenner i'll get a LAARD tattoo :lol:

Which will be just Ramics face on my chest giving the thumbs up LAARD salute ;)

Selket
13-01-08, 07:24
man thats CRAZY.

and when woman ask, u can say that "sxr" was ur Prisongang. Its much more Understandable then a ....onlinegang....

But hey.... I live near a tatoo shop and the owner is a sick bastard that makes always some chinese symbols that are not really nice on peoples bodys.

Specially one American who tatooed 王八 on his arm (means asshole, but also means Turtle) was Kool

EDIT: You get 10 mio from me if u make a Black Prophecy tatoo on your bellyB^^

l8m0n
13-01-08, 07:28

Prat.

Dont know what kind of clothes you wear but heh.

StevenJ
13-01-08, 08:04
Though I would't have a tattoo myself, I like the idea :p A little reminder years down the line... I like the thought of an 80 year old being reminded of his days in NC decades ago, somehow, and grinning toothlessly to himself :D

jini
13-01-08, 09:36
Lol.
From all the tatoos he could have picked he picked one from a game he played in his youth ??? :p
At least he should write WoWlords instead, or Jini :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHA

/flameON

Selendor
13-01-08, 12:46
Heheh

http://www.whatheck.com/uploaded_images/nerd-tattoo-777161.jpg

Tickles
13-01-08, 13:23
Hard-core...1337]

lol, why... just why! O_o

Tattoos on anyone other than fit women are horrible.

Tattoo of an online gaming clan? Wow it must mean a lot to you... maybe too much.

I'm sorry but that's just the first thing I thought and by posting it here you have to expect to hear/see people's opinions.

silent000
13-01-08, 14:16
BRAMMERS !, "hey ladies, we all play an online computer game" :p

oh my i giggled so much, andy tried so hard to chat those girls up and brammers destroyed it :D

Tried so hard? Please...After all that I still got her number :cool:

I'm not being a bastard here lads but seriously you gota see where i'm coming from, its just plain Wrong!

Jodo
13-01-08, 14:30

Of course every country has their fair share, but the US, being a reasonably large country produces more of them. Don't make it personal either, prove me wrong if you can, but don't make it personal.

Breakaway
13-01-08, 14:43
well at end of the day if he likes it then fair play... personally i would have had that on like bottom of my leg or something where it can be hidden. but o well lol. all i can say about it is...MENTAL!

Zheo
13-01-08, 14:43

How much are you offering for someone to do one of those? lol

Seriously though, no offence but I though it was a girl in the photos.... Also That's almost as bad as the Japanese guy that changed his name to PS2. or was it PS1? cant remember anyway, I hope you like it.

If I had the money I'd have a humvee pimp'ed into something similar to the fallout humvee's that'd be ace :D

In about two months I can post pictures of my new computer case, should have it finished by then, almost all done now :D

/me smells a Black Prophecy promotion idea ;)

Spawn me some woc three PA and I can help with some promotional stuff...

NAPPER
13-01-08, 18:52
Lol thats so fake i have 3 tattoos and if u had that yesturday or the day before it would be red as fuck and still sore and shit lol dude. i think u need some help.

Napper

l8m0n
13-01-08, 19:35
Lol thats so fake i have 3 tattoos and if u had that yesturday or the day before it would be red as fuck and still sore and shit lol dude. i think u need some help.

Napper

Its not fake, everyones skin reacts differently to the ink.

Tattoos genrally resemble something, in this case its our gaming community. Whats wrong with that?

NAPPER
13-01-08, 19:49
Its not fake, everyones skin reacts differently to the ink.

Tattoos genrally resemble something, in this case its our gaming community. Whats wrong with that?

Theys nothing wrong with that but that tattoo is fake ever tattoo scabs if that is 2 days old it would still be scabing over and it isnt

l8m0n
13-01-08, 19:55
Theys nothing wrong with that but that tattoo is fake ever tattoo scabs if that is 2 days old it would still be scabing over and it isnt

As i said the healing process varies for different people. Its real.

Doc Holliday
13-01-08, 19:56
agreed. it looks too clean. still its your life u do what u want with it i guess

Faid
13-01-08, 20:18
sigh, it is real and it's what Chosen wanted, so he got it done. Its a symbol of a group of close friends that he belongs to and that obviously means a great deal to him. It's not just a tattoo from an online game that he used to play years ago, I for one, am happy to have my memory etched in Chosens skin for all of time muahahahahaha :D

Some people will not understand it, and others will, its always been like that, especially when it comes to tattoo's.

Dead Bodies
13-01-08, 20:31
in 25 years you wont be able to make it out except when you pull your breasts togeather it'll tighten the skin and u can show it off again.... and everyone said i was crazy for having a huge marijuana leaf on my arm...

nub..

l8m0n
13-01-08, 20:39
in 25 years you wont be able to make it out except when you pull your breasts togeather it'll tighten the skin and u can show it off again.... and everyone said i was crazy for having a huge marijuana leaf on my arm...

nub..

I'd rather have sxr than a marijuana leaf tbh

naimex
13-01-08, 21:22
Grats on the ink, hope you never have second thoughts.

Personally I'd love for an angel girl on one arm and a devil girl on the other, but it won't happen till I stop being so afraid of needles.

Rambus
13-01-08, 21:51
FTW!!! You sir are a giant.

RusSki
14-01-08, 00:22
If everyone chips in a tenner i'll get a LAARD tattoo :lol:

Which will be just Ramics face on my chest giving the thumbs up LAARD salute ;)

If you do that I'll get LAARD tattoo'd on my ass :)

Lula Lovelips
14-01-08, 01:46
That tattoo looks nice, what does sxr stand for?

Finne
14-01-08, 01:53
well, hopefully u wont regret this one day...

Rambus
14-01-08, 02:27
Synergy XR, and what does XR stand for? Stop asking so many questions.

I think its awesome. Clearly FTW.

nobby
14-01-08, 03:30
If EVERYONE from SXR had the tatoo done...

Then maybe you could lie and say you ARE a prison gang...

But you = stupid tbh, VERY STUPID!

Like i said before, when you're old, that's gonna be sagging from your neck !

Do a Tally chart with proof of pics of all the women you pull with that tatoo :p

Plus you gotta tell them the truth ^^

I'd give 5 quid per woman u get, but I think It's not gonna happen :D

silent000
14-01-08, 11:38
A couple of years down the line and I can see SXR becoming a cult of some sort :lol:

ashley watts
14-01-08, 15:27
Damnnn i hope that things not real, thats just realllyyy bad if it is, i mean cmonn =D

Riddle
14-01-08, 15:47
Shot the plot tbh:confused:

l8m0n
14-01-08, 17:37
If EVERYONE from SXR had the tatoo done...

Then maybe you could lie and say you ARE a prison gang...

But you = stupid tbh, VERY STUPID!

Like i said before, when you're old, that's gonna be sagging from your neck !

Do a Tally chart with proof of pics of all the women you pull with that tatoo :p

Plus you gotta tell them the truth ^^

I'd give 5 quid per woman u get, but I think It's not gonna happen :D

If you knew chosen, ud be out of pocket lol.

I'm not worried about mine for when im old i'm not going to care, not like i'm gonna be out on the pull when im 80 lol. Anyway everyone and their mum has tattoos nowadays, no-ones gonna care what it is.

Theres 0 problem with this tattoo, after all its on the back of his neck not like his fayse.

Jest
14-01-08, 17:46
I think its a great tattoo. :)

Black Mamba
15-01-08, 11:24
[ edited ]

l8m0n
15-01-08, 11:32
[ edited ]

*Sigh*
Theres always one isn't there.

silent000
15-01-08, 13:28
*Sigh*
Theres always one isn't there.

Yeh, his name is Chosen One :lol:

Mr Kot
16-01-08, 02:20
Well, it could have been worse.

He could have been into retro gaming...

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/neocron/pacman.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glok
16-01-08, 02:59
I shouldn't.. I.. can't help it..

BUTTMUNCH!

danmalone
16-01-08, 04:27
Well, it could have been worse.

He could have been into retro gaming...

'The Horrible Pic'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

erm, only thing going thru my mind when i saw that is 'WTF WHY? :lol:
as for chosen one's tat... i myself dont think i would have one (needles scare the crap outta me) i aint gonna flame by saying oh its crap this and that cause it actually looks kinda cool. Must admit my initial thoughts were the same as above but when u think about it i can understand in a weird way why he got it done. :angel:

gstyle40
16-01-08, 08:38
i dont see anything wrong with it. tattoos are about expression of ones self. if it makes him happy, then thats all that matters. no need to flame him or say the tipicle bs that he got for it. he 's proud of it and felt like sharin it with the online community of the game he loves soo much (he reallly loves nc) he's the longest active member of sxr, somethin like 6 years :D and ill tell u from experience, that tat will not stop him or anyone else from pullin females. chosen is an awsome dude, and chicks usually fall all over him anyways :D why would that stop because of one tattoo?

Voodoo_Magic
16-01-08, 10:10
Fall over him because he is in the way of me...

And this aint a dig at his tatto, just winding chosen up :p...

As i said, his skin (3rd time i tihnk hmm lol)

Chosen One
16-01-08, 11:21
SXR 4 life for me guys

And for everyone that flamed me, your just jealous +1

Its my body and I love my tattoo AND YES ITS REAL!

and thos of you that think i wana get laid with tattoo (cream cracker & nobby), I could careless, it means more then just pussy... take a look at the second line of this post again buddy. SXR > wowlords & after-fags

btw, Nid, im getting a small 'n' over the SXR one ;)

Chosen One
16-01-08, 11:27

Napper

::-Double post-::

[ edited ]

Cerbious
16-01-08, 11:50
Chosen if it means somthing to you then grats, cost much?

A year and half ago i had a pic of Cerberus tat'd on my back (and before n e one says it has more meaning then just games). Ill post it tomoz, pic on home comp and im at work.

Cerb

CMaster
16-01-08, 13:24
A year and half ago i had a pic of Cerberus tat'd on my back

As in the actual 3 headed dog.

As for Chosen's tatoo - I'm not sure how much it will really mean to him in 20 years, but you know, it means more to him now than a "tribal band" or the "chinese symbol for honor" ever did to a lot of people who get tatoos. I'd argue back of the neck like that is pretty damn visible though.

NAPPER
16-01-08, 15:45

[ edited ]

[ edited ]

ashley watts
16-01-08, 16:04

[ edited ]

Wow, considering you've got a tattoo thats about a bunch of online gamers, you shouldent be making stupid ass remarks like that :wtf:

Cerbious
16-01-08, 16:09
As in the actual 3 headed dog.

aye looks good (the ladies like it n e way) got it in tribal black ink so it stays black and dont go bluey,m think i might need it topped up in year or so as one of the heads a little patchy from scabbing... itched like hell.

Also i wont get bored of it as it on my back and i forget it there half the time... even the kids at work like it (seen it when i used to have to do swimming lessons with em, before n e one makes n e inmature remarks).

Will post it up asap
Cerb

unreal
16-01-08, 20:27
lol. Unless you show a non-blurred picture of that SXR tattoo it's photoshopped! :cool: But if it honestly is real, WTF?! :rolleyes:

Chosen One
17-01-08, 02:46
Wow, considering you've got a tattoo thats about a bunch of online gamers, you shouldent be making stupid ass remarks like that :wtf:
[ edited ]

Necpock
17-01-08, 03:18
It took me ages to work out what i was looking at (reffering to Mr.Kots' picture he posted)

Then suddenly, it hit me. I was staring directly face to face with someone's ass. Who probably belongs to the Male gender :/

Voodoo_Magic
17-01-08, 03:58
It took me ages to work out what i was looking at (reffering to Mr.Kots' picture he posted)

Then suddenly, it hit me. I was staring directly face to face with someone's ass. Who probably belongs to the Male gender :/

Imagine what that tattoo will look like when its old and saggy

Night ppl :)

ashley watts
17-01-08, 11:30
you have a womens name LOL

kill self irl
[ edited ]

silent000
17-01-08, 15:42
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Faid
17-01-08, 16:45
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Voodoo_Magic
17-01-08, 16:47
[ edited ]

Trivaldi
17-01-08, 16:55
I don't want to see any more spam or offensive comments made on this thread. As it stands this thread has received some heavy editing which should not be necessary.

Stay on topic.

Triv

naimex
17-01-08, 17:00
I think Trivaldi should get an "Edited" tattoo :lol:

Hell-demon
17-01-08, 20:48
Sexual Xylophone Relief

derretimos
17-01-08, 21:06
[edited]

lawlalwlawlalwlawlawlalwlawl