PDA

View Full Version : lowtech rezzer

awkward silence
12-01-08, 18:29
What do you guys think about this setup?

Anyone else played around with these?

BTW... I couldnt figure out the PAD stuff in nskill

Glok
12-01-08, 19:01
Libby with a drug and rez with a drug. You should still be able to use all your psi shields without the psi drug too, and still decent PC. Nice. :)

Why use BR though? Reduce your xray to maybe 40 put in fir and enr then use haz1. And you'd be kinda slow..

awkward silence
12-01-08, 19:29
Ok modified it a bit...

Good call on the resist buff. I totally missed it. Does Nskill show how big my psi pool is?

That would be good to know...

cant upload it =(

Glok
12-01-08, 20:05
Does Nskill show how big my psi pool is?

That would be good to know...It sure would. It would take a brave monk though to get the data for StevenJ to add that.. 8|

awkward silence
12-01-08, 20:22
damn why does it not let me upload the new setup to this thread? I changed the filename but it still says that i cant upload "rezzer pe" file even tho its a different file now

Glok
12-01-08, 20:41
Go to your user cp and check your attachments, you're probably at the usage limit so you'll have to delete some.

William Antrim
12-01-08, 22:15
I would lose ALL that driving skill and get a buttload more agility, youre way too slow and you have low resists.

awkward silence
12-01-08, 23:36
I would lose ALL that driving skill and get a buttload more agility, youre way too slow and you have low resists.

I cant figure out a way to increase resists without decreasing speed. Got a suggestion?

AND you did notice theres no PAD taken into account since i dunno how to add 'em.