PDA

View Full Version : muh yea >.<

Shenanigans1o
12-01-08, 01:54
Hello everyone,

When will neocron stay free?

I think u guys should keep the accounts active but sell money and weapons and crap. At less u would get people to play the game... Oh wait thats not what u want it's money u need not players >.< But u might have a better chance getting people to buy weapons and money, then paying for their accounts.

hnlecter
12-01-08, 02:05
Most dumb fucking idea ever/ half retarted flame at neocron?

Shenanigans1o
12-01-08, 02:07
Well I guess you could play the game with just 2 people online >.<

BaDDaSS
12-01-08, 02:11
It is a dumb idea, but no need to curse out the guy!

But ye - think up a better title for your next thread man...

Shenanigans1o
12-01-08, 02:14
I really didn't think anyone would read this lols or really care...

silent000
12-01-08, 03:00
No Thank You!

I contributed to this thread!

aenema
12-01-08, 03:56
This item isn't item-centered like 99% of the mmo's nowaday's.

That's why I play Neocron.

l8m0n
12-01-08, 05:36
Or just pay the small amount for sub's and quite whining.

Apocalypsox
12-01-08, 06:02
Yeah, No. Idiot flood 4tl.

hivemind
12-01-08, 07:31
Yeah, No. Idiot flood 4tl.
More people = more targets.

Glok
12-01-08, 07:50
More people = more targets.Yeah but it would be people with 5 slot AKs and gold PA that they bought at the 'Neocron Outgame Mall.' Granted, it would be quite satisfying killing them. Then they would drop their gold PA. Then they would buy another out of game. Soon everyone on the server would have gold PA... :/

Proxy
12-01-08, 11:38
Would end up making almost all the content obsolete. :wtf:

solling
12-01-08, 12:13
make the PvE part of the game free but if u wanna remove ur LE ull have to subscribe.

we get more people even if they dont pvp its still good to have plenty of people in game tradeskilling hunting mobs etc.

Zheo
12-01-08, 13:32
What would be better is to have it so people could play free on a "sub-account" on which you could only get so high eg perhaps 50% of current capped stats, and couldn't remove le, perhaps also not have implants to stop "free" trade skillers.

Glok
12-01-08, 13:49
Free accounts could have LE unremoveable as said and no subskill can go above 100 base..

I only support this because it would make the game SO much better to have people running everywhere constantly, even if they are all LE'd.. the city would come alive, spectators in P2 etc. It would be great. I bet KK would get more paying accounts too. :D

l8m0n
12-01-08, 16:15
Any free-play is a bad idea. Just look at at how many exploiters/idiots came back during that free month to try and ruin the game, the free play would be abused.

nobby
12-01-08, 17:53
Like I suggested before.

KK could have a "free play" server just for those guys.

and they could do this by altering the Installation of the game, so there's two copies of the install, one for Freeplay and Pay2Play.

You select on the launcher free play or Pay to Play, then game starts the appropriate installation.exe

hivemind
12-01-08, 18:05
I'd be vehemently against anything that let them cap but keep LE in. I've been back a couple months, and I'm already sick of LEd people in MC5, Regants, etc.

LE is a godsdamned exploit...

Nytewolf2k7
12-01-08, 18:16
I'd be vehemently against anything that let them cap but keep LE in. I've been back a couple months, and I'm already sick of LEd people in MC5, Regants, etc.

Well there are ways to get them back... Wait till they afk, piss off a guard and stand behind them as they absorb the shots ^.^ ... Also works wonders on mobs like the launcher cyclops...

There's no crime in leaving the LE in. Some just can't PVP, some don't have the reflexes, or feel the necessity. There are some LE's who give the others a bad name but you can't tar them all with the same brush.

LE is a godsdamned exploit...

What isn't these days?

Glok
12-01-08, 18:56
LE is a godsdamned exploit...It's good to have you back hive. :D

hivemind
12-01-08, 21:59
At least Para's gone. ;)