SilentDawn
10-01-08, 08:42
I am looking for the following weapon:

Weapon type:Raygun Cannon
Tech Level:78
Item class:Weapons
Weight:13.10
Requirements:STR:78 H‑C:104 T‑C:73

All of the posts I can find that list the location of this weapon are outdated and list it in DoY. Where can it be found now?

Darkana
10-01-08, 11:36
No idea. I would first check in TG Canyon, because that's where you used to get these things before everything got moved to DoY; alternatively you may want to check through Pepper Park / Industrial or/and Outzone sectors for traders. But I guess someone does know where to find these things nowadays :)

Rob01m
10-01-08, 12:03
Try the smuggler in Via Rosso Sec 3, near the subway exit. He's hiding behind some boxes.

CMaster
10-01-08, 12:29
Try the smuggler in Via Rosso Sec 3, near the subway exit. He's hiding behind some boxes.

No, not him - he's the heavy plasma smuggler.
I've been informed that the smuggler moved to somewhere in NC (as did all the old dome smugglers that aren't now redundent). However I'm not sure in which sector. Dig around PP/Ind A would be my advice.

SilentDawn
10-01-08, 19:48
Thank you all for the tips. Just an update.

MB Lowtech Cannon Smuggler - not there
NC Hightech Cannon Smuggler (Via 3) - not there
Normal Venders in NC - not there
TG FSM - not there
Canyon Hightech Cannon Smuggler - not there
Normal Venders in Canyon - not there

I havent looked in PP or them areas yet. Will give them a try later today.

Glok
10-01-08, 21:12
It's in outzone, um the one that has 2 GRs. I ran into the smuggler a couple days ago, the raycannons are at the bottom of his list. It might be in an adjoining outzone sector though.. I can't remember, I just remember thinking 'wtf is a smuggler way the fuck out here for?' :rolleyes:

SilentDawn
11-01-08, 04:02
Thanks for the help everyone. Glok was correct.

Outzone 2 (zone has 2 GRs), near the top right side of the zone, a smuggler with the name "Tech Cannons" sells the rayguns.

Heres a picture just in case someone else would like to ever know.

Good as of Jan 10, 2008

http://i1.tinypic.com/6kpcv49.jpg

Sorin
11-01-08, 05:18
I'm glad somebody finally knew where this was. My friend was looking for a raygun cannon and between searching and asking for a couple of days, we just gave up.

Glok
11-01-08, 05:47
Has anyone gone into the 'tenements' in the basement of OZ2? That's a weird area, something about it spooked me out, then I couldn't get out for ages. :(