PDA

View Full Version : Anti Rad Suit....Viable?

onero S
08-01-08, 21:32
Hey, a friend of mine and I recently found one of these on an old char. I know they are quite rare, but how viable would they be for a spy setup? The resists seem good, but tbh Regents looks like it might be better.

Okran
08-01-08, 22:43
Use a spy PA or a holosuit. You get no bonus to anyting else exept slightly more in energy/xray and its not worth it. Plus you need to gimp your setup to get 115 dex.

Glok
08-01-08, 23:01
A spy with 115 dex is not gimped. I don't think it's possible actually to use such horrible dex imps to get a spy to 115 dex that he would be gimped. No wait it's probably possible. But you would have to be stoned drunk and half dead.

Tickles
08-01-08, 23:42
If you have a spare I believe Artemus Black on Terra is very interested in buying/trading for one.

I'd certainly pay a lot for it if you were willing to sell.

Not sure how viable it is still, but its a cool old school thing to have.

onero S
08-01-08, 23:45
Cool, and no thanks I don't think we'd want to sell it. Even if its not the best pvp item. Its still a very cool relic to have around.

Necpock
09-01-08, 01:29
Cool, and no thanks I don't think we'd want to sell it. Even if its not the best pvp item. Its still a very cool relic to have around.

Noo don't say that =( Now KK will probably let roaches drop ARS suites as frequent as WoC now

Bozz-Von Mel
09-01-08, 01:35
I have one better never use it since the holovests give the same resists.

silent000
09-01-08, 01:45
I use mine with my spy setup, seems to work very well IMO, but not too different from the holovest, but does add a nice feeling when out and PvPing ;)

Bozz-Von Mel
09-01-08, 02:17
I use mine with my spy setup, seems to work very well IMO, but not too different from the holovest, but does add a nice feeling when out and PvPing ;)

The feeling that you just might loose it ? ;)

Apocalypsox
09-01-08, 08:05
The feeling that you just might loose it ? ;)

Not worth havin nothin if you never use it m8 :D

silent000
09-01-08, 10:23
Hes exactly right, its an item you know you can drop and if people know you have it on, your most always called primary and having /2 nobs run in your way to try get you bad SL, preety fun imo ;)