PDA

View Full Version : Ppu shelters

N3v3rM0r3
08-01-08, 13:43
I returned for the free month, and think i ll remain after too but...

what happened to them? i see now apu can do nothing.

very low dmg and no others ability ( antibuff now is for ppu, and freeze effects removed ).

it will be fixed in a next patch? i mean,

220 aggressive with holy lightning vs a ppu 170 ppu blessed shelter and No armor and No resistance... something like 22 dmg x hit... -__-

N3v3rM0r3

Riddle
08-01-08, 13:48
Where the hell you get a shelter? They were split into absorber etc.

APU got whacked with a serious Nerf Bat tbh.

Don't think it's going to be "Fixed" as its intended, afaik.

My APU is a resser now :rolleyes: didn't even bother testing him but some people say they are still playable in a wider sense of OP wars etc. not so much as a solo killing machine of the past (well excluding the PPU buttplug we all had;) )

N3v3rM0r3
08-01-08, 13:55
i wrote shelter as

-poison/fire absorber

or

-Energy/X ray absorber

They have to fix it xD

N3v3rM0r3

Riddle
08-01-08, 14:07
Tbh Splitting it was a bad idea imo, i mean how many spells does a PPU need!!

I remember playing NC1 PPU and there was like enough room for one booster now with extra spells, must be a killer to play.

Unlike some PPu's i knew who had it easy:lol:
Para Slot 1
Heal slot 2
Slot 3-10 Boosters!!

Brammers
08-01-08, 14:16
Unlike some PPu's i knew who had it easy:lol:
Para Slot 1
Heal slot 2
Slot 3-10 Boosters!!

Riddle, a 2.2 APU would kill that PPU before he could cast another para. :p

N3v3rM0r3, there are now 3 sheilds a PPU needs now. Shelter and Deflector (SD) days are now gone, to be replaced by Protector, absorber and Deflector. (PAD)

Playing a PPU is harder now, not because of having to cast 3 shields, but the shields decay when hit. However you do have the ability to refresh a shield at a certain point to refresh the shield. However, it's tricky to know the point to recast, and of course your timing goes out of wack with the rest of the shields.

Riddle
08-01-08, 15:43
Bram i am more than happy Para is all but gone tbh! and you know what i meant;)

PPU is one of the most satisfying roles to play because it's so dam hard to juggle everything whilst staying alive and keeping your team alive.

Alas my connection doesn't allow me to enjoy My PPU anymore :( Although i look forward to Aug/Sept when my house should be built and maybe then i will get a reliable connection !!

William Antrim
08-01-08, 16:03
Switch your primes in and out of your belt for more space Riddle. As theyre 10 minuters with good comms you shouldnt have too much hassle, thats what I do at op fights anyway.