PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] worked yestdray this morning it doesn't.

Dead Bodies
08-01-08, 06:51
Last night i played on both computers and was fine this am i get to play only only my xp system works in NC.

My vista system loads nc fine takes me all the way into loggin in then as its synchronizing the charactor i get a fatal runtime error every time.

I have..
restarted-
filechecked-
changed ports-
deleted the TERRA file (it keeps comming back....)
defraged-
restarted internet connection-

.. it woked last night why not today anyone help?

jini
08-01-08, 08:05
checked firewalls?

Glok
08-01-08, 08:33
checked firewalls?M$?

You bad man what have you done with jini? :(

jini
08-01-08, 09:31
I don't really play him. I play my spy, "lazy bee" all the time. Rifles are mersmerizing. So many rifles to choose from...

Glok
08-01-08, 10:04
That's true there really are a lot of top end rifles now.. oh for a few more char slots. I now want a rifle spy and a melee tank using the rare katana.

Mighty Max
08-01-08, 17:48
deleted the TERRA file (it keeps comming back....)

It's supposed to.
Delete also the models.tmp file.

Dead Bodies
08-01-08, 17:49
firewall is only setup by router and the other 2 pc work fine . it just keeps casuing runtime error upon char login. i will try del the other file... any offical help please?

Mighty Max
08-01-08, 17:53
any offical help please?

Forum is no official help channel.
Try tech@neocron.com / helpdesk if you are still having problems to get official support
(And hope that the helping hand does not remember that incident with ... well you know)

Trivaldi
08-01-08, 17:55
Forum is no official help channel.
Try tech@neocron.com / helpdesk if you are still having problems to get official support
Mighty Max is correct, the forums are not an official support route - please e-mail the team. This will remain though for feedback from the community on trying to resolve your issues.

Triv

Tickles
08-01-08, 18:04
Reinstalled?

Dead Bodies
08-01-08, 18:06
It's supposed to.
Delete also the models.tmp file.

I love u I love u I love u MAX.... yes in a diry freaky way too... its ALIVE!

much thanks m8

Mighty Max is correct, the forums are not an official support route - please e-mail the team. This will remain though for feedback from the community on trying to resolve your issues.

Triv

i would but max fixed it ... thx triv

Trivaldi
08-01-08, 18:09
Resolved. Thread Closed :)

Triv