03-01-08, 03:35
No, but you cant start the NCPD as an Ex-Anti-Faction Member and vice versa
with FF cpu

Glok
03-01-08, 03:36
Aaah ok ty. :)

Glok
03-01-08, 11:30
So where do I get the quest.. or does someone want to sell me one?

Glok
03-01-08, 14:18
Doing the quest now, so not buying one anymore.

Oh and dragon's wrath guys are pissants. :lol:

RusSki
03-01-08, 15:49
Not done it since nc2.0 but you just wait till you get to the guy with the pain easer.

Glok
03-01-08, 17:22
You mean 'The Tulip' or something like that? Oh crap I didn't know that dude was part of the ncpd quest. Hmm well, we'll wait and see.

Glok
04-01-08, 09:18
Anyone know exactly where in OZ1 the croaked NExT employee is? I'm getting tired of killing dragon's wrath dudes.. they take a long time and don't drop loot. :/

$ir Mafia
04-01-08, 12:32
I think that dead Next-Guy is at Indu 1

William Antrim
04-01-08, 12:49
He used to be on Outzone 1 (off the oz subway car down the ramp and turn right) but he might not be there any more.

CMaster
04-01-08, 13:17
Anyone know exactly where in OZ1 the croaked NExT employee is? I'm getting tired of killing dragon's wrath dudes.. they take a long time and don't drop loot. :/

Its a random spawn point, from one of 4 in OZ1
Most of the spawns are on the upper level, the other one is at the bottom of the spiral ramp/

Glok
04-01-08, 13:19
Its a random spawn point, from one of 4 in OZ1
Most of the spawns are on the upper level, the other one is at the bottom of the spiral ramp/Bottom of the ramp is the first place I looked, because I could swear I saw a dead NExT dude there before.. at least it wasn't my head playing tricks on me. Ok I'll keep looking.. and killing those feckers. :o

Glok
13-01-08, 02:45
I cancelled that mission. Finally got around to it again today and got to the tulip.. I didn't realize the whore couldn't actually be hurt so was using the TT cannon to snipe at dw guys.. I could have just fusioned the place to hell (I had to cancel the mission when tulip despawned)

Just an idea, make her so she can be hurt, but make tulip so he doesn't despawn.. that's an ass idea anyways. :/

No matter now I know she's invincible and won't have that problem. :)

CMaster
13-01-08, 02:59
I cancelled that mission. Finally got around to it again today and got to the tulip.. I didn't realize the whore couldn't actually be hurt so was using the TT cannon to snipe at dw guys.. I could have just fusioned the place to hell (I had to cancel the mission when tulip despawned)

Just an idea, make her so she can be hurt, but make tulip so he doesn't despawn.. that's an ass idea anyways. :/

No matter now I know she's invincible and won't have that problem. :)

Tulip despawning isn't a problem provided you do enough damage to get kill credit [approx 25%] anyway. Lots of people make this mistake, watch out for the "mission objective succesful" message.

Glok
13-01-08, 10:14
I almost got it then, the reward was ~900nc when he despawned, if you get ~5000nc for a 100% kill then I did 18% or so. Good to know. :)