View Full Version : Characters Whiped

BaDDaSS
01-01-08, 23:46
Hey all.

I have been trying to come back to NC, since I heard it was free for a month. But I'm having problems.

It's been 2 weeks and I havn't had a reply from customer services, so I thought I'd give the community a go, see if anyone else has experience this issue.

I logged into my inactive account fine, but upon selecting Terra all my character slots are empty, with a Create option. :wtf:

I didn't want to fux up the DB, so I used Mercury to test, I created a character and I can log into it fine.

Looks like the DB updates and/or latest patches have whiped all my alts?
Nightmare

silent000
02-01-08, 00:10
Hope you get your chars sorted fella, you may see me kicking about eXL vent from time to time but i'm rarely on my comp these days

Hoder
02-01-08, 01:57
PM me with your ticket number if you received one, and I'll see what I can dig up.

If you didn't get an auto ticket number, please send another mail to helpdesk and check your junk folder straight away if you're using MSN or similar.

BaDDaSS
02-01-08, 03:35
I sent the mail to account, just resent to helpdesk. Neither gave me an automatic ticket response, and there's no new spam in my gmail spam box.

Nidhogg
02-01-08, 16:28
If you didn't get a ticket number then we either didn't receive your mail or you're filtering our reply. The ticket system is up and running and you should receive an automated reply within seconds. Can you try using a different email account?

N

BaDDaSS
02-01-08, 16:42
Tried 2 different emails, the ticket wouldn't get through. Which is weird, because I have recieved one before.

Anyway problem is solved now. Thanks guys.

Odin
02-01-08, 19:03
Tried 2 different emails, the ticket wouldn't get through. Which is weird, because I have recieved one before.

Anyway problem is solved now. Thanks guys.

Do me a favor and send a copy of the e-mail to my PM box. Might be some of the tweaking I've been doing to the filters the past month.

Voodoo_Magic
02-01-08, 21:31
Do me a favor and send a copy of the e-mail to my PM box. Might be some of the tweaking I've been doing to the filters the past month.

Filtering support tickets *_* .

I suppose you do get alot of spam, but still *_*

naimex
02-01-08, 22:43
Just do like me lol ...

I sort my way through 200 -> 1300 emails per day, depending how many we sent out.

aKe`cj
02-01-08, 23:13
Filtering support tickets *_* .

I suppose you do get alot of spam, but still *_*

every companies helpdesk does that... similar to spamassasin the mails receive a rating that may trigger a fast route to devnull:

piece o'cake (c-n'-p) [||||||||||||||||] problem (work)

:p

Odin
04-01-08, 00:29
Ok I believe it's sorted now. If anyone else doesn't get a ticket # within 5 minutes of writing us, check your spam filters first (and if your using hotmail just turn the dang filter off before writing us). If your not getting a ticket # after that PM me right away.