PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate launcher

jini
01-01-08, 11:02
As I was browsing THN, I step on that link http://www.techhaven.org/thn/items-db/
So, I got interested on being able to query THN db from withing game. So, I installed the special loader, and tried to run it, but it dodn't worked. I mean the loader was actually runnning in the background, but typing the /thnitem command from within Rpos didnt yield any results. Anything I am doing wrong? Bramms? Cmas?

james_finn
01-01-08, 16:11
Last time I checked the THN database query waas working, however I think things are changing at the moment with the Ultimate Launcher - although hoover will need to answer that - could be the server between the launcher and the THN isnt on at the moment.

/Delphi

Brammers
01-01-08, 18:06
Just checked the command ingame, and it's working here.

It has been known for the connection between the Ultimate Network server and the THN server to play up now and again.

If you still get problems, let us know, and I'll also bug Hoover as well.

jini
01-01-08, 18:30
Well,this is what I do:
1. I fire up that ultimate launcher.
2. I navifate to neocron tab, then I press start
3. the game starts normally and I type the command from within the Rpos, but nothing happens

Brammers
01-01-08, 19:04
You just typing /thnitem on it's own?

Put in /thnitem weaponpart or something to actually get some information.

jini
02-01-08, 07:58
No Brammers!!
Im not an idiot...
Anyway, might be a Vista thingy, Ill try it on xp and report back...

Marc Hoover
02-01-08, 08:18
Hello,

If the NCON Interface is NOT enabled, won't get a message. ( Neocron Section Tab -> Special Options -> uncheck "Disable NCON" )

Try to type /help or /status iG, in case that you'll not get any textmessages, then check your selected Neocron Path or for a readable (-> Vista: UAC) "console.log" (The launcher is parsing the commands from this file).

Information:

I currently working on a new improved system with an also new launcher, you'll get more informations next time on techhaven.org.