PDA

View Full Version : (ot) Go Pats!!!

onero S
30-12-07, 19:39
So yea, for anyone who has any clue what I'm talking about.

16-0 baby!

William Antrim
30-12-07, 19:49
It was sloppy from what I read. Big blue typically stumble down the stretch at this time of year and they very nearly hung one on the Pats.

I take it youre a fan?

If they dont win the Superbowl theyre gonna be remembered as the best team to not make it. It has to be a perfect end to a perfect season to make it worth talking about.

nobby
30-12-07, 19:53
eugh... O_o

what?

William Antrim
30-12-07, 19:57
eugh... O_o

what?

Football.

Apocalypsox
30-12-07, 20:02
Yeah to hell with that, i hope they get wiped out. Fucking manning.

(I dislike the patriots :p )

Doc Holliday
30-12-07, 21:09
rawr. good one

onero S
30-12-07, 23:36
It was sloppy from what I read. Big blue typically stumble down the stretch at this time of year and they very nearly hung one on the Pats.

I take it youre a fan?

If they dont win the Superbowl theyre gonna be remembered as the best team to not make it. It has to be a perfect end to a perfect season to make it worth talking about.

Yea I am a fan. And it wasn't their best game but it wasn't bad.

I'm really looking forward to the pats/colts game in the playoffs though, that should be one to remember.

Tickles
31-12-07, 02:57
Football.

What that game where they sometimes use their foot but actually throw or run with the ball most of the time? :p

braydagner
31-12-07, 06:55
What that game where they sometimes use their foot but actually throw or run with the ball most of the time? :p
No, no. The one where the Patriots broke 4 records in 1 game in... wait... yea, thats the one.

Kanedax
31-12-07, 09:41
First of fuck the patriots. Its not even that I really hate them as my Bucs dont really ever play them, I just want the talking heads to shut the hell up already, yes Tom Brady is a great QB, we already knew that but he is not the effing best ever. Yes Randy Moss is an excellent receiver given the right environment and circumstances. Id rather take a receiver who shows up no matter how the season is going not some whiney pissant who gives up and pouts if the season is going badly. Oh how I hope the Colts beat them in the AFCCG but even greater justice would be a scenario where the Jags go in to Foxboro in the divisional round and run all over them and pound em on D. Would make me happy. In other news, GO BUCS, pound them G-men!

William Antrim
31-12-07, 12:04
Yeah to hell with that, i hope they get wiped out. Fucking manning.

(I dislike the patriots :p )

Manning is the Colts QB (or the Giants if you want the 'unlabeled' version).

Fair play to you Onero. I hope youre a true Pats fan and not one of the thousands of bandwagon jumpers that seem to have descended upon Foxborough in recent years.

Tbh after yesterdays game, I could quite honestly see you guys facing my 'Skins in the Superbowl in Arizona. That was a performance and a half last night. I don't think Dallas knew what hit them.

zii
31-12-07, 12:53
Is this football with a round ball and shin pads or rugby in full body armour?

William Antrim
31-12-07, 13:24
Why do people feel the need to incessantly make jokes about this sport. Do they think they are witty, inventive perchance even original.... I mean come on. Its never been said before, its never ever going to be said again and it makes you look absolutely comedy gold to come out with it. You guys shouldnt be here on this board, you should be practicing for the Jongleurs world tour, I mean you earned it. My sides hurt.

Im off for a lie down, I cant breathe I am laughing so hard. :rolleyes:

J J
31-12-07, 16:27
Don't forget your padding, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself on the way... :lol:

RusSki
31-12-07, 17:56
Nhl > Nfl

Faid
31-12-07, 19:33
lol, I love how people compare Football to rugby, and how rugby guys don't wear pads. rugby guys don't wear pads because they don't need to, half the time they're wrestling around in a big group grabbing and pulling at one another :p Football players need to wear pads because quite simply, they are bigger and stronger than all these rugby players. Even with the pads they constantly severely injure, and sometimes kill one another. Anyhow, I'm saddened my Lions ended up sucking so bad the last half of the season :p

braydagner
01-01-08, 18:30
*cough*myteamisundefeatedandbroke4recordsin1game*cough*

Faid
01-01-08, 19:44
*cough*myteamisundefeatedandbroke4recordsin1game*cough*

umm, last I checked, Massasschusettes didn't have a team...

braydagner
02-01-08, 05:00
Foxboro Patriots, Slunt!

William Antrim
03-01-08, 17:55
Foxboro Patriots, Slunt!

Can you name the starting 22 from any team before 2000 though Bray?

Voodoo_Magic
03-01-08, 18:08
Foxboro Patriots, Slunt!

Last time i checked bray was a whore :(

THE_TICK!!!!
03-01-08, 22:56
the pats blow freakin goats..they make me want to toss my cookies !!! go seahawks !!

braydagner
03-01-08, 23:51
Can you name the starting 22 from any team before 2000 though Bray?
didn't follow them that far back, was only 14 and names were too much to remember

Last time i checked bray was a whore :(
that may be, but at least im not voodoo_magic

William Antrim
04-01-08, 13:17
the pats blow freakin goats..they make me want to toss my cookies !!! go seahawks !!

Oh baby you know I am gonna be back on saturday evening for this one!

Go skins!