PDA

View Full Version : Level Spots

Prom_STar
30-12-07, 10:02
I started with aggies. Moved up to launchers. Now I'm a 53/41 rifle spy. I still get full money from launchers (not sure if that corresponds to how much XP I get from them--anyone know?) but I think it's time to move on.

I tried warbot hunting, sniping with a fusion rifle, but they were able to get close enough to fire at me and they took me down fast. (Might be better now that I have nanite tools)

I've tried point red. The mobs there aren't too bad, as long as I get them one on one (I don't do so well close quarters). Still, fighting them one at a time will, I suspect, slow down leveling.

I went to grabanium (or however you spell it) mines. Got killed first by a hoverbomber, then by some more warbots. Decided that wasn't the best place.

Are these the places I should be leveling or is there somewhere else?

CritiNator
30-12-07, 11:02
If you get full money, you get full exp. As far as i know. If the enemy rank is red to you, then you get qutie much exp.

I have leveled quite many spys. But i havent ever leveled em as rifle/pistol. If you want to cap your dex fast, i highly recommend that you LOM to droner. Buy some good rocket area damage drones and goto El farid. After that, try graves, Ceres labs and Chaos caves.

You can be poker, driver.. anything you want, at the same time. Dont level as rifle. Is PITA.

Takecare

Zheo
30-12-07, 14:19
It's alot harder to level now than it used to be.

For hunding warbots, you where right with the fusion/sniper rifle, but you need to get as far away as possible, make sure your fog distance is set to max. If you can get far enough away then tend to become dumb, and walk back and forth not knowning what to do. Also if you hunt in J-02 there is a tower you can hide in and rest in, can make it easier.

Keep in mind this is an MMO KK has re-designed to mobs to be harder and harder to kill the higher rank they are, this means that just because your a high level, doesn't mean you can take on a hoverbomber by yourself. So look for a team, ask on trade etc. make some friends.

Also Regants usually has people in it leveling. Good exp if you can keep out of the way of the crawlers they tend to be one hit kills sometimes. Your join date say 2004, so I assume you just haven't played in a long time?

Prom_STar
30-12-07, 19:16
Yeah. I just re-downloaded NC a few days ago. Haven't played in a couple years.