PDA

View Full Version : checked it out when free month was given

LiL T
29-12-07, 22:54
Hey I checked it out sorry if this add negative stuff to the forums but I feel this needs to be fixed. Its no longer acceptable to have game bugs crash people to desktop. Its just not, you have had thousands of threads and people defend you, ok well if you want people to play NC you have to fix them, there is no other route other than failure if you do not fix these bugs. This is a helpfull thread, well thats I how I see it because quite frackenly people will not play a buggy game, do you get that? Whats the point in me even loading up neocron if it will crash for no reason when I zone, come on whats the fucken point?

I play better games these games but I loved this game to bits but I'm not gonna pay shit to a company who refuses to fix the bugs, this is important, I'm sure its hard but you got to do it ok.

end of rant.

/edit I played like 3 hours of the freetime btw and then uninstalled because I was so pissed at you (kk) you have not fixed shit and it pains me to see this game dieing because you do nothing. You have to fix shit or thats it and if thats how you like it then keep doing it, it don't matter theres games that fill the gap these days. But my self I'd like you to fix it and have neocron as an option for people who look for this sort of game but you just don't realize this, its a game that could make alot of money.

LiL T
29-12-07, 23:07
Hell man check my account I played like 3 hours maybe less maybe more I don't know but it was not a lot and not over the days given. Thats free play time throw away because the game crashes and it annoys me enough to not play. Thats saying something, oh yes that says alot, I'm not here to argue with the fanboys that stayed here for so long, I'm just saying people view this place in the hope it will improve, I view it alot and it hardly moves, it moves but bug fixes every time I check now its the same shitty errors.

FFS

Sorin
29-12-07, 23:13
Back for the free month as well. I've seen other bugs besides random FREs and crashes to desktop that I see are still around after YEARS. The missing torso and big lower lip bug is still here. Wow. After how many years? I've been playing other games too. Bugs like these are considered major, game breaking bugs which have absolute #1 priority and are fixed overnight, if even that long. I know KK is small...but jesus.

Other things are:

avatar being stuck in an elevator for other people, but not you. Makes trading really annoying until you figure out what's going on.
other players, that you are following (through water tunnels for example), bouncing around the screen, disappearing, reappearing, etc. Or moving while standing still on your screen, but they're fine and dandy on their screen. This has been around forever too.

It really doesn't bother me as much anymore. I've just come to full expect certain things from NC and this is one of those things (and there's several bugs I'm probably missing because they're "normal" for NC). So I'm mostly at peace with it now.

LiL T
29-12-07, 23:25
Back for the free month as well. I've seen other bugs besides random FREs and crashes to desktop that I see are still around after YEARS. The missing torso and big lower lip bug is still here. Wow. After how many years? I've been playing other games too. Bugs like these are considered major, game breaking bugs which have absolute #1 priority and are fixed overnight, if even that long. I know KK is small...but jesus.

Other things are:

avatar being stuck in an elevator for other people, but not you. Makes trading really annoying until you figure out what's going on.
other players, that you are following (through water tunnels for example), bouncing around the screen, disappearing, reappearing, etc. Or moving while standing still on your screen, but they're fine and dandy on their screen. This has been around forever too.

It really doesn't bother me as much anymore. I've just come to full expect certain things from NC and this is one of those things (and there's several bugs I'm probably missing because they're "normal" for NC). So I'm mostly at peace with it now.

I see yes those are bugs that have been around for a while but no game breaking they don't make you have to relog/reboot To make it clear I'm on about FRE god I'm so sick of that shit when trying to play this game. I just know when its likely to happen so I relog clear my ram etc but I should NOT have to do that and sometimes even a relog is not enough, got enough happening in the other zone FRE for you pal.

Just a massive bug fixing period for 2008 plz, even if it takes the whole god damn year just do it and work out how it happens etc otherwise I don't think there will be a neocron. You can say oh well they said that blah blah etc ago its NOT gonna last!

Doc Holliday
30-12-07, 00:10
I see yes those are bugs that have been around for a while but no game breaking they don't make you have to relog/reboot To make it clear I'm on about FRE god I'm so sick of that shit when trying to play this game. I just know when its likely to happen so I relog clear my ram etc but I should NOT have to do that and sometimes even a relog is not enough, got enough happening in the other zone FRE for you pal.

Just a massive bug fixing period for 2008 plz, even if it takes the whole god damn year just do it and work out how it happens etc otherwise I don't think there will be a neocron. You can say oh well they said that blah blah etc ago its NOT gonna last!

20% on tonight. Guess other people dont have to whine like you do Lil t. :lol:

l8m0n
30-12-07, 01:58
Yeah but how many are going to stay after the free-time?!

I predict a 10% drop.

Apocalypsox
30-12-07, 02:08
Oh yes...The game is so unplayable that there is a 20% Population on right now.

GG.

Necpock
30-12-07, 02:12
I must admit, FRE's are much rarer then they used to be. And so what if you die due to a FRE?
Log back in and get pokes or a rez, after all, its only a game ;)

Edit: Isn't this the first of the FRE whine ive seen since nc 2.1?

LiL T
30-12-07, 02:57
well this game I play the server has 500 in local in the main trading system and bout 5000 logging on when booting up next :rolleyes:

LiL T
30-12-07, 03:00
I must admit, FRE's are much rarer then they used to be. And so what if you die due to a FRE?
Log back in and get pokes or a rez, after all, its only a game ;)

Edit: Isn't this the first of the FRE whine ive seen since nc 2.1?

I have a new computer seems kk don't make it stable on new computers, and befor anyone even starts about ram video card and shit plz fuck off.

Lodar
30-12-07, 03:36
Lil T, until you articulate your thoughts into something constructive, I'm not going to take this thread seriously. Powerposting trivial additions to your own thread minute after minute (the edit button is your friend ;) ) does not give me the impression that this thread is anything other than a banal rant/troll thread. Closed.