PDA

View Full Version : SL Gainage

danmalone
29-12-07, 05:50
my pe currently has near -100sl, last time this happened (few weeks ago :p ) i must have ran near 80+ sewer bee/fly and aggie missions. As soon as i got to +sl again it dissapeared (aka killing more idiot allies who think its fun to shoot me ). Is there any other way i can get it up (without afking) preferably in/v near a safe zone cause last time i had allies try to gank me when i was fixing my sl and i ended up killing them and back in the same boat as b4 :(

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Zheo
30-12-07, 14:32
Don't ally kill.... lol quite frankly if your dumb enough to get yourself down to -100 SL. then you deserve to do 80+ BEE missions to fix it. :)

danmalone
30-12-07, 15:48
dont ally kill... thats obvious enuf but when they shooting ya no matter where ya go i aint gonna run away am i? :rolleyes:

CMaster
30-12-07, 17:17
Recycle missions, very easy are the easy way of pumping up SL and faction symp.
Running away from allies who try to kill you is the simple way of avoiding losing SL, and one that served me well for a long time when ally killing was really common, because ally killers almost always hung out at zonelines.

William Antrim
30-12-07, 19:53
AFK it a bit too. Discretion is the better part of valour tbh, there is nothing wrong with not wanting to lose soullight.

danmalone
31-12-07, 16:17
thx for replies guy, cept zheo :rolleyes:

managed to get sorted out yesterday, ran bout 80 or so tl10 research missions in BD hq and back to about -20sl now :) i had to use the citycom in pp2 to get the missions cause the ones in the hq were guarded.... during this time it drew a fair bit of attention and a few ppl came to have a go one of em being PP (allied to BD) luckily enuf i didnt have any armour weps or imps in so i couldnt kill him but i ended up stealthing away like the lil gay i am :lol:

Tickles
31-12-07, 17:15
Yeh problem with HQs these days is that guards will shoot you if you have bad negative SL.

William Antrim
31-12-07, 19:05
Yeh problem with HQs these days is that guards will shoot you if you have bad negative SL.

But if they didnt there would be no penalty for having negative SL, people could ally pk at will and then hide in the safezones like little bitches fixing their sl with impunity.

Not everyone would play like this, but I bet you a pound to a penny that there are plenty who would. If theyre stopping faction guards react to soullight problems then I want the hqs made non safe so I can go in there and shoot the player.

Faid
31-12-07, 19:45
Faction HQ's should be non safe, theres enough guards in there to handle any problems with enemies.

The SL thing does kinda suck, fighting in p2 almost guarantee's loss of soullight whether on purpose or by accident. There was an allied particle nem droner there the other day attacking my constantly, so I found him and killed him and lost all my SL down to neg4 I think. WHile I had the choice to not kill him, I had to if I wanted to be able to play the game at that time. The SL rules work great for real ally pkers, but for those of us who are just defending ourselves, we get fucked either way. I don't know what can be done to fix the situation though, nothing has worked so far.