PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Looking for advice

Yinyin
26-12-07, 22:48
Hey all, I just reactivated my old account, I have a capped PE and near capped tank.. Both have all their skillpoints to redistribute.

My PE currently has a RoG ,thunderstorm and commando sniper. I am wondering if it is still a decent option to spec for this, or should I try and trade my gear or pistols or whatever? Someone mentioned PE is btter these days than ROG. I wouldn't mind siwtching back to a judge or liberator , I used to love those weapons. Problem is i have basically 0 credits. I would have to trade my rifle PA for a pistol PA. Would anyone be interested in a trade like this?

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently looking at templates for where to spend my skills.. still trying to get a clue

William Antrim
27-12-07, 01:25
Yeah it was me who said the pe is better than the Rog. It is in my opinion. Download nskiller and have a play about before you decide to sell stuff or trade anything. Look for nskill.co.uk or go to the link in stevenj's sig as thats the same thing. Thank him, hes the author.

The ray of god misses a lot. thats its major gripe, even with a closed reticle ive missed some key shots at point blank and its infuriating, same with the crossbow on my pistol pe. I can probably help you out with a judge. I built a few the other day and they turned out average so I will hook u up if you wish to try it.

Ofc the other thing you could do is get the guns you need and go to neofrag and spend the points in there and get the imps you need and test the guns, when you log out you see your points should have reset. It used to work like this anyway, not sure if it still does.

Hope this helps a little.