PDA

View Full Version : Genotox PA?

Richard Slade
25-12-07, 11:18
What's the deal with this funky looking PA that is in closer relation to something you'd see from Alien 7: Your wife than in anything that even seems to resemble sanity?

It's bleeding cool,
it's fucking whack,
but what's needed to get one?

I made my way (running, stupid as I am) to Gaia and found the funky lunatic under a bigass pile of percys, and he just yelled stuff about the truthiness of Crahn and how I'm not ready,
and to be fair, I'm not friggin' Skywalker, I'm Richard Slade, respect!

Asking in HELP during spamfest or silent night was just about a stab in the gut
"Uhh I think you need to be something to talk to him"
Gee thanks...

Ranting galore, all done, tell me - What do I need to put my filthy, yet ruggedly handsome paws of ultimate stealthiness on one?

Reaction77
25-12-07, 13:04
As far as I know, there are two guys who you can start the mission from, one for Pro-city runners one for anti. Also, you have to be base rank /55 without drugs to start the mission. The mission itself involves running through the top levels of gaya mine into the lower levels inhabited by genotxic mobs to find some datacubes. After that you have to fight and kill Regant himself, a 127/127 mob, aswell as a room full of genotoxic mobs, not only that he has a timer and will despawn if you dont kill him quickly enough. This mission is not an easy task, his plasma hurts like hell. Get a team and atleast one ppu if you want to succed.

If any of this is wrong please correct me.

Richard Slade
25-12-07, 14:55
Edited: Hold on I'm gonna try something first..

Archtemplar
25-12-07, 16:49
or just pay a couple mil for one :angel:

Faid
25-12-07, 19:27
Its worth checking out just to see the new dungeon, looks pretty cool :D

Richard Slade
27-12-07, 23:41
Nooope, being /55 with epic done didn't help me, at all.
Anyone Really know what to do?

CMaster
27-12-07, 23:44
As far as I know, there are two guys who you can start the mission from, one for Pro-city runners one for anti.

Is likley the issue.

Dribble Joy
28-12-07, 00:01
Remember that it's /55 BASE.

William Antrim
28-12-07, 00:17
/60 actually. From experience its 60.

The mission is a piece of piss till you get to the last part, then you need 2 decent tanks and 2 decent ppus (one for insurance), run all the way in and dont mess about shooting stuff on the way. Get to the nightmare room and rinse everything in there with aoe (same deal as nightmare room in regants legacy) and youre done. If theres nothing in the room then you need to speak to the scientist first and he spawns the mobs. The previous 2 quests just involve you going down the mine and finding dead npcs and taking something back up to the person who gave you the initial mission. All in all with a small team it can be done in a couple of hours.

good quest though.

CMaster
28-12-07, 00:24
/60 actually. From experience its 60.

The mission is a piece of piss till you get to the last part, then you need 2 decent tanks and 2 decent ppus (one for insurance), run all the way in and dont mess about shooting stuff on the way. Get to the nightmare room and rinse everything in there with aoe (same deal as nightmare room in regants legacy) and youre done. If theres nothing in the room then you need to speak to the scientist first and he spawns the mobs. The previous 2 quests just involve you going down the mine and finding dead npcs and taking something back up to the person who gave you the initial mission. All in all with a small team it can be done in a couple of hours.

good quest though.

If it's /60, then it's definatley not base.

hivemind
28-12-07, 00:41
My 90 PSI/86 INT PPU couldn't get it.

Richard Slade
28-12-07, 01:39
Is likley the issue.
And they're 20seconds walk between each other - Not the issue.

Remember that it's /55 BASE.

I don't do drugs...

... in NC

CMaster
28-12-07, 02:10
And they're 20seconds walk between each other - Not the issue.

I don't do drugs...

... in NC

Implants, PA etc have to be removed as well before you know what the base is.

William Antrim
28-12-07, 10:13
When we ran it everyone in our party was able to run the quest and every one of them was over rank 60. Same deal with the ncpd chip quest.

Kathy Brown
28-12-07, 10:53
The mission is a piece of piss till you get to the last part, then you need 2 decent tanks and 2 decent ppus (one for insurance)

We do it with 1 ppu and 1 Tank w/o problems, also a friend of mine was able to make the run solo with his droner

Richard Slade
28-12-07, 11:26
Implants, PA etc have to be removed as well before you know what the base is.
Ah, flogging great...
Rrrreally great

I'll just get my calculator, it's not astrophysical calculus now is it.

CMaster
28-12-07, 13:10
Ah, flogging great...
Rrrreally great

I'll just get my calculator, it's not astrophysical calculus now is it.

Simplest way, if you can is to go into hacknet. Whatever your rank there is, is your base rank.

Richard Slade
28-12-07, 13:50
Simplest way, if you can is to go into hacknet. Whatever your rank there is, is your base rank.
Well... I COULD, but the odds on me reading this before figuring out are slim to none, in fact, I already did add and divide. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the option though, I'll keep it in mind the next time I'm about to do something blatantly stupid.