PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Like good old times...

megavoid
24-12-07, 02:54
Hey guys,

maybe it's about xmas that I am about to get a little sentimental but the last two days on Terra were just great, just like good old times! We had massive fights with loads of people, some were lost, some were won but as far as I know everybody just had a good time and thought that these have been great fights!

So I just want to thank everybody from AD, SRX, WRLD, Bodycount and G.R.I.M. for the good time we had shooting each other! GOOD FIGHT! :D

Danny

William Antrim
24-12-07, 12:34
Heres to more of the same. :angel:

Tickles
24-12-07, 14:15
Yeah, it's been a good couple of nights, plenty of fun fights, no bitching just good sportsmanship.

Thank you GRIM and Bodycount for being honourable enemies, and Wrld for being helpful allies.

Happy Christmas to you all.

Doc Holliday
24-12-07, 16:36
some great fights last night although it was a bit odd how your guys all dissappeared mid fight at cycrow and then rejoined a little later. i can only assume you all had to get repoked or what ever danny but cheers for coming back to finish the job.

Nice to see there wasnt any bitching either. i see one person managed to keep his ego in check. beldaran made a crack about the apus but :/ is to be expected. i could make digs about having 5 body count vs your whole force and u couldnt keep us down enough to keep from losing the op as referenced above but i wont do lol. oh shit i just did :P

Grim. thanks for the invite. it was wicked. we will see u on the battlefields.

Tangent. We can only get better :)

megavoid
24-12-07, 16:42
some great fights last night although it was a bit odd how your guys all dissappeared mid fight at cycrow and then rejoined a little later. i can only assume you all had to get repoked or what ever danny but cheers for coming back to finish the job.

I wondered yesterday and still don't really know which situation you mean. I've been there all the time, just lying around lazyly for some 10 minutes during the fight... ;)
The others were quite engaged or being rezzed, maybe there were some in plaza to get poked and some others down so you didn't see many of us in action for a while but we were there with all available people all the time...

Well, last post before xmas family havoc starts, so merry xmas to you all! See you later! :angel:

Danny

Doc Holliday
24-12-07, 17:16
I wondered yesterday and still don't really know which situation you mean. I've been there all the time, just lying around lazyly for some 10 minutes during the fight... ;)
The others were quite engaged or being rezzed, maybe there were some in plaza to get poked and some others down so you didn't see many of us in action for a while but we were there with all available people all the time...

Well, last post before xmas family havoc starts, so merry xmas to you all! See you later! :angel:

Danny

probably then yes. it just seemed like one moment i couldnt see anything but reds and then all of a sudden 4 or 5 of yours showed up and blitzed the whole place and people were dropping left and right. it seemed to swing the battle so i assumed they must have genrepped out got poked and come back. i dunno. adrenaline was rushing. still it was fuckin great. thanks for the xmas pressie :)

enjoy your christmas dudes. who wants an op fight tommorrow LOL.

Faid
24-12-07, 19:15
There's lots of great fights happening lately with minimal shite talk which is much more fun :) We havent been fighting so much this weekend with the holiday and all, a lot of us are out of town or too busy so we've been a little understaffed but we should be back to full strength shortly.
Lets keep the good fights rolling :D

Kanedax
25-12-07, 08:05
Eh well as much as i regret missing most of the fights as of late i was on vacation so bwahaha! Happy Festivus to all!

flib
25-12-07, 22:05
Kanedax: you and I should fight sometime when I get back from New York, that would be awesome.

Kanedax
26-12-07, 08:03
Done! You may have a shot since i havent really gotten the chance to pvp in oh....2 and a half months. Plus I'm playing on a shitty laptop! ;)

William Antrim
26-12-07, 14:55
Done! You may have a shot since i havent really gotten the chance to pvp in oh....2 and a half months. Plus I'm playing on a shitty laptop! ;)

dont start making excuses now, you haven't actually lost yet! ;)

Okran
26-12-07, 18:53
Its been reeel good. I also wanna say thanks to all you GRIM runners and the others for a great fight.

A very merry christmas.

Kanedax
30-12-07, 00:36
dont start making excuses now, you haven't actually lost yet! ;)

Its always good to have them setup in advance. :D