PDA

View Full Version : Character manager

Eternal Pink
23-12-07, 01:48
I know there was one in development, is there a working one out now? and could someone post the url for it plz.

Tickles
23-12-07, 03:48
http://nskill.co.uk/

;)

It's got most things there except psi shields and couple armours but still very good and very useful.

jini
23-12-07, 08:28
And don't forget the undocumented option of turning on log files for damage:
.../neocron/neocron.ini
ENABLELOG = "TRUE" //to turn it on, or FALSE to turn it off

Eternal Pink
23-12-07, 22:25
cheers for the url

Eternal Pink
24-12-07, 03:03
tho this character manager won't actually let me setup my tank, ran it all the way up to cap and it doesn't seem to give you enough points.

silent000
24-12-07, 14:19
tho this character manager won't actually let me setup my tank, ran it all the way up to cap and it doesn't seem to give you enough points.

553 points, this is what you shud get...

Eternal Pink
25-12-07, 00:00
Well either i've got a bugged NC char that got more points than the rest of ya ( YAY ME ) or this calculator don't add up right, since with all imps in and all points distributed i'm about 30 points short of being able to setup my tanks str and about 100 points missing from CON

Could setup either resists or body stats but didn't have enough for what i've actually got on my NC char.

And before you ask no i wasn't drugged or buffed.

Glok
25-12-07, 00:11
I bet you're drugged irl. :p

jk.. the char manager is 100% accurate for me, on all classes, have you tried recreating the char in the skiller and starting over? I've noticed stats bug out in it after re-adjusting a char a few times.. then I have to restart it.

silent000
25-12-07, 20:22
I bet you're drugged irl. :p

jk.. the char manager is 100% accurate for me, on all classes, have you tried recreating the char in the skiller and starting over? I've noticed stats bug out in it after re-adjusting a char a few times.. then I have to restart it.

Explain furthur and i'm sure we will fix it :cool:

Glok
25-12-07, 20:41
If you swap armor and activate then deactivate drugs and swap imps a lot eventually the stats get bugged.. not sure how it happens actually. But saving the char and restarting NSkill always fixes it. :)

Eternal Pink
26-12-07, 04:03
After a couple of retries it worked okay, don't seem like i can get above 60% resist to all, it better to have really good resist to pierce/energy now and shitty to everything else?