PDA

View Full Version : The player appreciation thread [Dec 07]

l8m0n
21-12-07, 01:16
Ok guys! we've had a few of these threads in the past, but none recently!
With a much larger population playing on terra its time to state who you think deserves a mention!
Please note, this is not a 'big up me ego' thread, just your personal opinion. keep flaming away! Ta

TANK -
PE -
Spy -
APU -
PPU -

Feel free to add any classes etc etc..

Cromac
21-12-07, 01:42
TANK - Mystic-Crusader
PE - I'm yet to see a good PE since I've come back, none have stuck out to me yet anyway.
Spy - All pretty much the same that I've come up against, they die so easy now that they are all reduced to stealth whoring to the point where fair fights don't really exist anymore =/
APU - CMD-Kryptonite
PPU - VegaH

jini
21-12-07, 09:01
What is the point of this thread?
And who said spies die so easy?

Burgeri
21-12-07, 09:06
It's true that when you solo play a Spy, you have to use your brains and pick your fights carefully. I don't think it is a bad thing, although I do admit that PVPrs will probably find the Spy more of a support character than anything else.

jini
21-12-07, 09:44
Spies are OP oriented chars.
However there are spies that are also pure duelists: kid, myself, babu, marya, another one from sprigniani i forget his name, there are many good spies on server.
When I say balance i mean balance

L0KI
21-12-07, 09:48
Well, the reason these threads are pointless now is that people fight on zonelines, fully PPU buffed. It's hard to gauge how good individuals are.

I'm less worries about running around on myown than i used to be (Especially now slasher does so much damage) :D

I think it would have been a good idea to LEAVE this thread for a few months. You know, until people that have returned have settled in???

Tank - No idea, most clip... Bonny semmed alright
PE - Not come across a good one to fight solo yet, most just stealth
Spy - Again, not come across one that worried me.
APU - They drop like a sack of shit
PPU - Invinci/Vega

Riddle
21-12-07, 11:47
OMG the i'll mention all my alts thread :)

jini
21-12-07, 11:52
OMG the i'll mention all my alts thread :)
...and my clanies alts thread as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s: mystic is not a tank anymore:p and tends to drop often losing items :p but yea, he was a good tank

Riddle
21-12-07, 11:55
...and my clanies alts thread as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s: mystic is not a tank anymore:p and tends to drop often losing items :p but yea, he was a good tank

True^^^ Rofl:lol:

silent000
21-12-07, 13:07
Because i ent played in a while and havn't rele seen what people r liek these days im going to go from what I do know

SPY - Kid Kapow
PE - See No Evil

The only two people that were able to beat me on my spy and pe

Anthax
21-12-07, 13:30
Spy - Lazy Bee
PE - See no Evil (or Anthaxinator if I can choose myself :D)
Tank - tanks can't be good
PPU - lolwhat?
APU - see above

Black Mamba
21-12-07, 14:01
spy: me
pe: me
tank: dont have one so no one
ppu: me
apu: lol

game over kthxbye

Necpock
21-12-07, 14:06
spy: me
pe: me
tank: dont have one so no one
ppu: me
apu: lol

game over kthxbye

And I do beleive we have a winning list! Congrats to all those mentioned.

SorkZmok
21-12-07, 14:44
TANK - Mystic-CrusaderEven though his aiming isn't that bad, he became a huge clipping whore. To me he lost every right to be named as a good pvper. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this thread came up too early. People haven't really settled yet.

Also i haven't really fought enough people to decide. Prolly gonna whore NF tonight to make up a list then. :)

Trivaldi
21-12-07, 15:40
This will and to a point already has dissolved into a flame-fest of who has the biggest e-peen. Please take the fighting ingame and fight on the battle fields. That way you'll know who the best fighters are, rather than slagging each other off ;)

Triv