PDA

View Full Version : The SL Situation...

Breakaway
20-12-07, 21:35
Just thaught i would mention, alot of people have come back to the game and have -30 and less SL, as myself ( yes i know i was a baddie lol ) and its quite hard to actually get it back up again, and am not quite sure how to. was wondering if there was some way you could re-set peoples sl who has it in the minus reigon. as for people who have come back to try out the new changes, are unable to try them without having to spend days if not weeks getting up their SL, it is hard for them to play the game at its full pertental.
Thanks.
Break

Doc Holliday
20-12-07, 21:48
Just thaught i would mention, alot of people have come back to the game and have -30 and less SL, as myself ( yes i know i was a baddie lol ) and its quite hard to actually get it back up again, and am not quite sure how to. was wondering if there was some way you could re-set peoples sl who has it in the minus reigon. as for people who have come back to try out the new changes, are unable to try them without having to spend days if not weeks getting up their SL, it is hard for them to play the game at its full pertental.
Thanks.
Break

spell checkin helps too :)

You gotta do missions. thats pretty much it. find a faction you have symp in and run very easy missions for recycling. buy plenty of arrillium solantium and meritium and run around doin the missions. it will be back up in no time.