PDA

View Full Version : Any SSC/SSX out here

DevilsChild
20-12-07, 15:17
Well here we are again ... i awoke in what i thought was my DOY apartment but was actually in the outzone?? lol

The SSC rl is dead but the SSX still lives on,anybody out there? Rabbi Fang u once were ssc and i still count u as a friend even tho ur war tatics are a bit 'sad' ^^

All we need now is Ginger to come back and the server will get back to normal madness :)

L0KI
20-12-07, 15:27
Rabbi Fang u once were ssc and i still count u as a friend even tho ur war tatics are a bit 'sad' ^^

lol.

Yeah, i kind of ruined SSC with the army that was sYn :lol:

But hey, I cant help it that people listen to me when I lose my temper - I know I wouldn't ;)

I do remember you, but I dont remember you all that well... remind me who your chars were again?

Oh, and QD and BD are around...

Eckhart
20-12-07, 15:31
A couple of us are dropping in now and then for the free time period, seeing how things go from there.

Were/Are you SSX? Who are your characters, I don't recognise your forum name.

DevilsChild
20-12-07, 15:31
Judy .... was /is my lame tank ...BlackWidow... my poker, end of NC1 200k-1Mill a poke cant beat it lol and SoulSeeker my spy who seems to have lost his Obliterator? yanno the ultra stealth thingy ,cant rem name of it tbh.

SSX rl Shingen ...

Eckhart
20-12-07, 15:34
Ohhh, thats you SS? Ello mate, tis Anubis. A few of us are playing, BD, QD and MS were late last week but I haven't caught them around in the last few days. If you drop into IRC in the evening and slap some of us around people will be able to tell you better who is playing and who isn't. And we can get you clanned etc if you currently arent (don't remember) :)

L0KI
20-12-07, 15:41
I didn't know that was you Anubis ;)

Oh, and hi Judy...

DevilsChild
20-12-07, 15:41
I'm in the SSC-retirement clan wtf lol Ah Anny how are you,i've not been around much due to rl happenings which are still ongoing hence why i'm here coz i have less time to game really and Neocrack seems to fit in nicely atm.

Eckhart
20-12-07, 15:51
Aye, I saw your post about RL issues. Hope things are improving mate, completely understandable that you'd want a less-high-maintainance game to play atm.

If you're in the SSC Retirement Clan its been a looooong time lol. Either hop on IRC and slap me when you're going to be online or keep your eyes open for Lordanubis on ingame channels and we'll get you into the new clan - not that we have very much atm ;)

Edit - Yeah, I hide under this nick here. I think my usual batch were taken, I don't remember. A few years back now :)

William Antrim
20-12-07, 16:55
I was not ever SSC but I wanted to extend a warm-hearted welcome back to you from pre-SSC. It is good to see a couple of the original Death Row members back around. So from one to another, welcome back - Mcneill is around too somewhere.

Doc Holliday
20-12-07, 20:16
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I knew i recognised the forum name some how lol. Welcome back dude. hope u stay a while :)

DevilsChild
21-12-07, 00:01
Hi Doc ltns :) ...DeathRow yeah i remember them didnt they not eventually sell judy to the Apocalyptic Assassins lol

I'm sure i'llbe around longer than a month...least till i get my mind cpu's sorted out ..need Dex lol

hegemonic
03-01-08, 07:10
Hi Anny :) I'm not around but I miss the "good ole days". I wound up being the last eXile standing in NC2 and got tired of being alone so I stopped playing.
I was invited to a few clans but I knew it would never be the same so I quit. I'm so out of it now that I uninstalled NC2 from my desktop--that was a sad day.

Now I'm sadly relegated to playing CoD4 on the PS3 online.

Missing you guys,

Biggie

naimex
03-01-08, 08:35
I was in SSC back a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Been a while since I logged in last though, trying to learn something about some crap called life...

So far it's overrated.

Everything is too stressing for me with a million things, a billion thoughts, 2 apartments, 1 job and someone playing with matches around what money I have.

Anyways, I better get the rest of my clothes on... Think my co-workers would appreciate I showed up at work in a bit more than boxers and a shirt...

Just a guess of course.

ROZZER187
03-01-08, 14:01
lo m8 welcome back.

Hi Doc ltns :) ...DeathRow yeah i remember them didnt they not eventually sell judy to the Apocalyptic Assassins lol

from tt to bd to ts m8.we had a few faction changes when we left DR.

still a few DR around.doc,pyper,neill, maddog and me.and now you :p

William Antrim
03-01-08, 15:26
Heh, I guess we are older than old school then. Old nursrey perhaps. :lol:

Eckhart
05-01-08, 23:18
Hi Anny :) I'm not around but I miss the "good ole days". I wound up being the last eXile standing in NC2 and got tired of being alone so I stopped playing.
I was invited to a few clans but I knew it would never be the same so I quit. I'm so out of it now that I uninstalled NC2 from my desktop--that was a sad day.

Now I'm sadly relegated to playing CoD4 on the PS3 online.

Missing you guys,

Biggie
Zomg, Bigs! Been ages since we spoke, you should drop by the SSX forums more :) Don't have to be actively playing a game with us to be welcome mate, specially after how long you flew the flag for us alone - you're welcome for life.

A few people over there have PS3's now, so you might be able to find a few people to play with. Not sure how many have CoD4 (the only ones of us that I know for certain have it have the 360 version), but if not there'll always be people you can chat to about the games etc.

Got so many good memories with a few of us running around in NC2. You, me, Riccko, a few others. Not really been the same since we all left, but it'd be great just to have us all round the forum again. You're always welcome :)

Tyler_Durdon
06-01-08, 03:00
ssc, wtf!! <3

ello, good to cu guys. I hope you remember the UA in NC1 (SSC, R2K, Rangers and Hellsing) and the good times we had in TH and all the outposts :cool:

So who of you guys is trying this game out? Where is MS....

Kind regards

Tyler D

R2k-Co. Leader

ROZZER187
07-01-08, 01:02
was in the UA for a while,remember rangers been uk-usa rangers :lol: that was a long time ago

William Antrim
07-01-08, 13:37
was in the UA for a while,remember rangers been uk-usa rangers :lol: that was a long time ago

Ste Bedford and Ravenuk.

Doc and I killed those fools too many times. Haha.

Old school. I love these threads.