PDA

View Full Version : Ello im starting to twitch again..

Cerbious
19-12-07, 19:35
ELLO!! How is everyone????

I got a mail from techhaven about free time and saw they taken factions back gd news!

Sadly this email has got me twitching again for Neocron.

Whats it like these days (i left when they changed implants and armour slots etc). Seemed to me i would have too much to work out so hop'd it.

Whos about these days? Anyone i know?

Oh and for anyone who knew me and had to support me with technical issues with my comp etc will laugh hard when they hear that i am now a network administrator for the school i work for lol!!!

Any way would be good to hear from u all, i havent got an internet connection at my flat atm but trying to sort it out. Will check this post asap.

Cerberus/Cerbitank

Dribble Joy
19-12-07, 21:08
Get back here you crazy man.

Doc Holliday
19-12-07, 21:09
lol. LOL some more. welcome back.

Tratos
19-12-07, 21:12
I'm glad to hear that from sending it, us lot at the THN have atleast gotten one person back ;)

L0KI
19-12-07, 21:58
Hey man :)

Cerb, come to BD ;)

William Antrim
24-12-07, 13:03
Bump.

what are you playing at sunshine.....

Pocket Rocket
24-12-07, 13:48
'Bend over touch your toes i'll show you where my cursed soul goes'
Cursed soul stills goes in the same old place mate come back we'll kit u out..

Cerbious
30-12-07, 16:02
Sorry for bump only just been able to check thread.

YOU GITS!

Can't believe you lot still play!

Supose im going to have to come back now :/

Good hearing from you i hope life (real aswell) is treating you all well.

Im at my parents house atm finding internet packages that dont need a bt line as that will cost to much to put into the flat, looks like ill go with virgin cable up to 20mbs but may take time to get in place.

Ive even turned my brothers speakers on so i can here the background noise of neocron rain lol.

Once i get connected ill activate my main account and see how it goes, may need help getting my head round things if anyone will be able to babysit me.

Fang i think in that account i got a pe in bd so hes all yours :) other three chars in next i think.

Still cant beleive i am going to come back my rl mate is laughing at me saying it a bad idea.

Anyway hopefully see you all soon :)

Cerb

Pocket Rocket
30-12-07, 16:48
Adrian works for virgin so he can cut you a good deal :D

landofcake
30-12-07, 18:27
I'm glad to hear that from sending it, us lot at the THN have atleast gotten one person back ;)

At least two ...

William Antrim
30-12-07, 19:57
/me points at Cerb.

HAHA.

Doc Holliday
30-12-07, 21:09
Sorry for bump only just been able to check thread.

YOU GITS!

Can't believe you lot still play!

Supose im going to have to come back now :/

Good hearing from you i hope life (real aswell) is treating you all well.

Im at my parents house atm finding internet packages that dont need a bt line as that will cost to much to put into the flat, looks like ill go with virgin cable up to 20mbs but may take time to get in place.

Ive even turned my brothers speakers on so i can here the background noise of neocron rain lol.

Once i get connected ill activate my main account and see how it goes, may need help getting my head round things if anyone will be able to babysit me.

Fang i think in that account i got a pe in bd so hes all yours :) other three chars in next i think.

Still cant beleive i am going to come back my rl mate is laughing at me saying it a bad idea.

Anyway hopefully see you all soon :)

Cerb

pm me your mobile number mate. i can probably help you out :)

also u better come back :D

ROZZER187
02-01-08, 16:11
ello cerb m8, im twitching too.............any regulators still around???

Cromac
02-01-08, 16:28
welcome back, I don't know you but your from southend as am I haha :)

BaDDaSS
02-01-08, 16:52
Yes yes, it's time for a return tbh.

Don't quiestion it, just do it :>

William Antrim
02-01-08, 18:01
ello cerb m8, im twitching too.............any regulators still around???

Yes. ;)