PDA

View Full Version : The First of much Entertainment to come.

Everlasting Inc
19-12-07, 02:07
Welcome,

Thanks for stopping by to be entertained. This is a small sample video to get your blood pumping for more serious grusome and funny videos to come. so sit back grab a popcorn and your favorite drom pillow and enjoy.

Everlasting Productions Inc.

Eldak
19-12-07, 02:10
Lame. IMO.

CMaster
19-12-07, 02:11
Proof that many NC players can A: be real assholes and B: find some really, really, really awful german rap.

Dead Bodies
19-12-07, 02:27
Lol funny stuff cudos to u cant wait to see what else u got.

RogerRamjet
19-12-07, 02:36
I'm sure someone on Uranus beat a GM 1 on 1 in PP1.

For some reason Inject13 springs to mind but I don't think it was him :confused:

Phillip-
19-12-07, 02:41
hahaahah owned :lol:

Voodoo_Magic
19-12-07, 02:50

For some reason Inject13 springs to mind but I don't think it was him :confused:

MoTU tbh :p

Was 1 v 1

Actually, i imagine it was hard for the PE vs PE fights.

Capped, shelter, health,ath,pc,wep lore, agility,... everything

Must have been very good players to have won against the GM's

Apocalypsox
19-12-07, 02:55
Lame and he obviously let you kill him. Hes just standing there.

hivemind
19-12-07, 03:13

'Twas me. I had several sets of GM dogtags in my apartment. :(

RogerRamjet
19-12-07, 03:18

Ha! I was gonna say you, but I thought it might just be because your name has been over the forums these past few days.

Well done, I must say. :D

ashley watts
19-12-07, 03:30
Nice lol, Hack teh belt :cool:

|R@zor|
19-12-07, 03:50
Looks like the testserver this time last year, those red and white copbot models have not been used since then.

Necpock
19-12-07, 04:32
Thanks for wasting 60 seconds of my Neocron game time (**Alt+Tab**)

StevenJ
19-12-07, 04:50
Where do I look to make this worth while?

Everlasting Inc
19-12-07, 05:01

Tisk Tisk Runner, Accepting Credit where it is NOT due.

Lame and he obviously let you kill him. Hes just standing there.

Or maybe, he was rushing to turn god mode on? Looks like he was not fast enough.

Looks like the testserver this time last year, those red and white copbot models have not been used since then.

This Movie is Pure Neocron 2.2, 2007, I can assure you runner.

Nice lol, Hack teh belt :cool:

Soulight was too high, :lol:

Thanks for wasting 60 seconds of my Neocron game time (**Alt+Tab**)

Quite welcome sir, please visit us again.

Voodoo_Magic
19-12-07, 05:15
I saw hoder in a red suit last week tyvm

hivemind
19-12-07, 05:21
Tisk Tisk Runner, Accepting Credit where it is NOT due.

I didn't watch this video. I'm not saying it's me in your video, but I assure you that circa 2002-2003 I was in fact the proud owner of several sets of GM dogtags on Uranus. It's a pity that a few months ago, assuming I'd never play Neocron again, I cleaned out my folder of Neocron screenshots. That'll teach me...

Dead Bodies
19-12-07, 05:42
I saw hoder in a red suit last week tyvm

Ive seen alot of them in their standard Xmass suits latley. Tis the season, to apply a thin coat of wax to the xmas armour, and take it for a ride!

Pungent77
19-12-07, 06:41
I didn't watch this video. I'm not saying it's me in your video, but I assure you that circa 2002-2003 I was in fact the proud owner of several sets of GM dogtags on Uranus. It's a pity that a few months ago, assuming I'd never play Neocron again, I cleaned out my folder of Neocron screenshots. That'll teach me...

Yeah I remember, one was 02.

I also witnessed some uTs dudes waxing a GM in the canyon once as well.

L0KI
19-12-07, 09:07

I killed one GM, once at a Natural Selection/Fight Night Event.

Hivemind however, I have seen him duel at least 3 GMs, and win.

Mighty Max
19-12-07, 09:52
Abusing the ingame help system should be punished with some time offline from NC tbh

This is just again something that might be turning into a loss for every honest ticketwriter when those helper decide to rather send a mail then showing up, or semi-ignoring some tickets because they are thought to be "hoax"

And if you were for entertaining, you failed big time.

Glok
19-12-07, 09:59
Give me that!

*snatches away the crack pipe*

Matanius
19-12-07, 10:52
Sorry dude, can't see the appeal. Go post it on the Terrarists forums, you'll be a hero :p

L0KI
19-12-07, 11:07
It's

1. A bullshit thing to do. The GM was clearly there to help. What are you, some kind of fucking hero?

2. A really annoying shitty soundtrack

3. A really poorly made video

4. not big or clever

SorkZmok
19-12-07, 13:16
It's

1. A bullshit thing to do. The GM was clearly there to help. What are you, some kind of fucking hero?

4. not big or clever

5. He's a sissy to post it with a newly made forum account.
:lol:

I don't get it anyway. Killing someone who was there to help, standing still, doing nothing at all. Says a lot about the NC population. Awesome. :rolleyes:

And duelling GMs is fun. Quite hard though. Fully capped DB sanctum + fully capped slasher + fully capped FA = pain
:lol:

Brammers
19-12-07, 13:40
This has to be the worse PvP video ever!

The player doesn't even move, makes you wonder if he needed an aimbot to hit a stationary target!

The music... 8| well yesterday Radio 1 reversered it's decission to ban certain words from the classic song Pogues' Fairytale of New York. Today Chris Moyles was calling for White Stripes's lastest track to be banned because he thought it was musically offensive. Well the track used here makes White Stripes musically offensive track look tame.

The only credit this player deserves to gets this year is for being the fastest climber to the the top of everyones KoS list.

l8m0n
19-12-07, 14:02
It's

4. not big or clever

He's not wrong.

L0KI
19-12-07, 14:08
Welcome,

Thanks for stopping by to be entertained. This is a small sample video to get your blood pumping for more serious grusome and funny videos to come. so sit back grab a popcorn and your favorite drom pillow and enjoy.

When KK is least expecting it.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKdVqL5Qo9E)

Everlasting Productions Inc.

In the words of a wise man....

http://www.endlessgaming.co.uk/bbs/styles/acidtech/imageset/stfu.gif

Yeah yeah.

silent000
19-12-07, 14:31
I dont understand why this is any good :confused: I think it will be more fun to ask a GM for a quick 1 v 1, it has been known to happen alot

Proxy
19-12-07, 14:37
What's the point of this? He's just standing there, and it takes that guy tens of shots to kill him? :rolleyes:

I know someone killed a GM on Pluto before, because I've got the Liberator someone hacked from his belt... :p

EDIT: Reread it... blood pumping? Gruesome? That was about as exciting as this (http://cheddarvision.tv/) ...

Snedex
19-12-07, 15:35
It's

4. not big or clever

/signed

I want that time I wasted back please

Nidhogg
19-12-07, 15:37
Ok, first of all you're only allowed one forum account so I'm closing this one (or I can close Dead Bodies, let me know). Secondly I'm closing this thread because it is encouraging the kind of behaviour that will get people banned, i.e. harassing an official while on business. Even though in this case you weren't.

Thread closed.

N

SnowCrash
19-12-07, 15:55
Just for you information. The user who is responsible for creating this video has received a temporary suspension of the game account. Any abuse of the Neocron 2 Gamemaster support will not be tolerated.