PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Park Apartments

JC_Denton2
18-12-07, 23:16
for some reason I cannot find the vendor for pepper park apartments, does anyone know? the smuggler in PP3 carries only outzone apartments. does anyone know where to buy these?

yuuki
18-12-07, 23:27
there's a smuggler in pp1 now right in front of the upper floor exit of veronique.

Mal
19-12-07, 01:01
Ah, the might JC Denton. Can bring the world to his knees and foil the Illuminati single-handedly, but can't find an NPC ;)

Yeah, I told someone that on help earlier today and they just claimed they'd looked everywhere.

CMaster
19-12-07, 01:12
Ah, the might JC Denton. Can bring the world to his knees and foil the Illuminati single-handedly, but can't find an NPC ;)

"I'll take the candy bar for 20. By the way, what have you to say about the value of seperation of powers in a modern goverment?"

JC_Denton2
19-12-07, 01:17
haha, found the smuggler, i swear though I search all over that catwalk. thanks guys!

flib
19-12-07, 18:47

Yeah, I told someone that on help earlier today and they just claimed they'd looked everywhere.
Well, although JC is heavily augmented, he didn't get a Navray.. :(
The best he can do for that is to use his Vision Augmentation to try to find the NPC's heat signature.