PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Apparments

Dead Bodies
17-12-07, 20:47
I followed the last link http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141301 I followed the link it has http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141302 then i followed the link it had http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=149&announcementid=377 wich says

[UPDATE] Server Terra: Apartment problems

The damaged apartment data could not be restored as desired. Therefore it is necessary to apply an apartment backup. This means that all apartments will be set back to the status from 14th of December.

Again we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

.... Is this done becasue my aparments are fuxors even worse now, Email sent to helpdesk awaiting reply. Anyone currently having problems still? i see that the posts are closed and noone has commented. My apaarment keys dont work and passwords dont work. Its like im holding key colored mily rens. they do nothing....

E&E

Hoder
17-12-07, 20:57
Put in a GM ticket right now on the relevant character and I'll take a look.

Dead Bodies
17-12-07, 21:04
Done and Thanks for quick reply.

Voodoo_Magic
17-12-07, 21:08
More problems located!....

More random rewards for killing Cave Spiders...

Dead Bodies
17-12-07, 21:09

What do u mean random rewards? like your in a team and u keep getting money?

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 21:10

If you have found an odd issue please either post more details, open a ticket ingame describing the issue as fully as possible or alternativly e-mail bugreport@neocron.com or exploits@neocron.com deppending on the problem.

Triv

Dead Bodies
17-12-07, 21:21
.. I've watched the Que go from 1 to 5 back down to 1 and up to 5 again and im still #1 :(

.... ACK did hoder run to starbucks for a kaluha and coffee? ....

... i could sure use one...

E&E

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 21:27
.. I've watched the Que go from 1 to 5 back down to 1 and up to 5 again and im still #1 :(

.... ACK did hoder run to starbucks for a kaluha and coffee? ....

... i could sure use one...

E&E
Please be patient, it's been a busy few days for the GMs due to the appartment issue but as always they aim to respond as quickly as they are able. Hoder will be with you as soon as possible.

Triv

Voodoo_Magic
17-12-07, 21:29
reported the bug.

Started happening same time as the app ones did over the weekend.

I mean random as in.... op wariing and it says "You get no reward for killing cave spider" :)

turbineS-line
17-12-07, 22:26
So is this being approached as an isolated event? This "send in a ticket to restore your stuff" seems very, well. Brutal. I'm curious why there isn't a mass restore of apartments, seeing as how, you know, 90% of all players have experienced the problem.

I'll start making my list of 54 apartments. Oh wait.

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 22:49
So is this being approached as an isolated event? This "send in a ticket to restore your stuff" seems very, well. Brutal. I'm curious why there isn't a mass restore of apartments, seeing as how, you know, 90% of all players have experienced the problem.

I'll start making my list of 54 apartments. Oh wait.
An appartment roleback was applied to 14th of December: http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=377

Triv

Heavyporker
17-12-07, 23:33
Unnngh!!

I dreaded the worst, and found out it was true.

My desktop died on me at the worst possible time. As soon as it reached consensus that there'd be an apartment rollback, I would have ran back to my apartment and grabbed the armor.

That cost sooo much, plus running around in TG canyon wasn't fun at all.

Now with that rollback, I'm out the 15 techparts, 40 armor10s and a lot of mob guts I transferred out of gogo to make room for the armor run. Now with the armors gone, I'm out a good million and half neocredits.

UNNNNNGGGHHhhhh! Poor as shit now.

At least I had the good sense to leave my new PA and head implants on me.

I bet some of you guys *really* got it in the shorts. Got to vent here, since who among us seriously believes KK'll reimburse you? Hello? Ja? I'd like you to return the gobbet of flesh that's missing from my gaping wound on my ass, right where all the armor was supposed to be. Was Fleisch? Right here, look, right here. Kein zurück! Damn, that's cold, KK!

Dead Bodies
17-12-07, 23:48
Runners,

I have been experiancing an error with my aparment. This error occured thursday eveing, I went to visit this aparment and the password did not work. So i go to retreve the key. The key says its now in PP3 and it is someones starter aparment! how joy full! So i put in a GM que to my suprise KK_PARALAX visits me he checks the key says its Fucked, tells me to write to helpdesk. I do so and get no responce. i there for posted here. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141313
And Hoder answered my cry for help. He looks at they key figures out its a runners basic aparment. he moves the aparment off the key and back to the runner. they key is now useless, like a milky ren. He tells me the aparment is still here. but most likley in someone elses possesion. And theres no way to find it. so 500m is gone and apparently theres nothing left to do, Oviousaly this makes me furious there is got to be a way to get my freaking aparment back. So im pissed im gripeing and im checking every lift in the goddam game for the one that works with my password..... if anyone finds a fucked up key please turn it in to a gm it may be someones life in there.... Gripe Gripe Gripe.. anyone else having problems?

P.S - Hoder promise he wouldnt close my post as long as i was civil, so be nice to me trivali and others i am just grumpy.

E&E

Dead Bodies
17-12-07, 23:55
[EDITED -Redundent after merge]

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 23:57
Threads Merged.

Triv

Dead Bodies
18-12-07, 00:02
I bet some of you guys *really* got it in the shorts. Got to vent here, since who among us seriously believes KK'll reimburse you? Hello? Ja? I'd like you to return the gobbet of flesh that's missing from my gaping wound on my ass, right where all the armor was supposed to be. Was Fleisch? Right here, look, right here. Kein zurück! Damn, that's cold, KK!

Nope no renbursment, 11 woc disc, 4 aniti radiation suit (ie it usto do +200 xray from nc1) all my cst'd rares and spells and what nots. All my wierd junk like x-mas bags and 5 slot milky ren. gm / uber player dogtags. ... thats all i can remember ATM... i know there 30 cabbs in there so theres alot more...

*CRYS WITH YOU*

E&E

SorkZmok
18-12-07, 06:20
Unnngh!!

I dreaded the worst, and found out it was true.

My desktop died on me at the worst possible time. As soon as it reached consensus that there'd be an apartment rollback, I would have ran back to my apartment and grabbed the armor.

That cost sooo much, plus running around in TG canyon wasn't fun at all.

Now with that rollback, I'm out the 15 techparts, 40 armor10s and a lot of mob guts I transferred out of gogo to make room for the armor run. Now with the armors gone, I'm out a good million and half neocredits.

UNNNNNGGGHHhhhh! Poor as shit now.

At least I had the good sense to leave my new PA and head implants on me.

I bet some of you guys *really* got it in the shorts. Got to vent here, since who among us seriously believes KK'll reimburse you? Hello? Ja? I'd like you to return the gobbet of flesh that's missing from my gaping wound on my ass, right where all the armor was supposed to be. Was Fleisch? Right here, look, right here. Kein zurück! Damn, that's cold, KK!Same here. I was moving stuff to a newly bought apartment pretty much the whole friday.
Doing that i emptied out my researchers quickbelt and goguardian so i had space to carry over all the stuff.

Most things from the old apartment are back now but i'm missing my complete quickbelt and gogu now. At least one of each TL 150 tool, few rare and WoC guns, MC5 parts, tradeskill gloves and a fuckload of expensive junk, drugs and weapon parts.

Not to mention the money for the now rather useless apartment (the key was inside a cabinet) and all the furniture i bought for it.

:mad:

Dead Bodies
18-12-07, 07:27
I also just realised, All my aparment keys and the clan key for the new clan is in the aparment that is LOST.... WTF....

SorkZmok
18-12-07, 12:52
Wooo, reply from helpdesk. They got me wrong. I knew something like that was gonna happen. I give up. :(

SnowCrash
18-12-07, 13:02
I also just realised, All my aparment keys and the clan key for the new clan is in the aparment that is LOST.... WTF....

Where did you store those keys? If they have been in your old apartment they will be available again in there as the apartments have been set back to the status of the 14th december.

Faid
18-12-07, 16:52
And if you stored them in your new appy they are all magically gone :angel: Good Luck with this mess.

Dead Bodies
18-12-07, 17:54
QUESTION?-
Where did you store those keys? If they have been in your old apartment they will be available again in there as the apartments have been set back to the status of the 14th december.

ANSWER-
Runners,

I have been experiancing an error with my aparment. This error occured thursday eveing, I went to visit this aparment and the password did not work. So i go to retreve the key. The key says its now in PP3 and it is someones starter aparment! how joy full! So i put in a GM que to my suprise KK_PARALAX visits me he checks the key says its Fucked, tells me to write to helpdesk. I do so and get no responce. i there for posted here. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141313
And Hoder answered my cry for help. He looks at they key figures out its a runners basic aparment. he moves the aparment off the key and back to the runner. they key is now useless, like a milky ren. He tells me the aparment is still here. but most likley in someone elses possesion. And theres no way to find it. so 500m is gone and apparently theres nothing left to do, Oviousaly this makes me furious there is got to be a way to get my freaking aparment back. So im pissed im gripeing and im checking every lift in the goddam game for the one that works with my password..... if anyone finds a fucked up key please turn it in to a gm it may be someones life in there.... Gripe Gripe Gripe.. anyone else having problems?

P.S - Hoder promise he wouldnt close my post as long as i was civil, so be nice to me trivali and others i am just grumpy.

E&E

The aparment keys that im reffering to are involved with this lost aparment. this is POST the roll back, so yes its still fucked.

Hell-demon
18-12-07, 18:00
I'm really sorry about that DB :(

I know my words are no comfort but it's crap that you have to put up with this.

danmalone
18-12-07, 19:51
i just realised, if i stripped one of my accs on (i think) saturday and put everything in the appt (xbow's imps etc etc)... does this now mean that the appt i put em in will no longer contain em? and if not i guess there wont be away to get em back besides doing the xbow mission, farming mc5 and hunting for rares for days?

Im hoping that i cleared the acc on friday but i dont think i did :(

SorkZmok
18-12-07, 21:31
i just realised, if i stripped one of my accs on (i think) saturday and put everything in the appt (xbow's imps etc etc)... does this now mean that the appt i put em in will no longer contain em? and if not i guess there wont be away to get em back besides doing the xbow mission, farming mc5 and hunting for rares for days?

Im hoping that i cleared the acc on friday but i dont think i did :(
ANYTHING you put in ANY cabinet between friday noon and the rollback is gone now. And there is no chance to recover any of the items. I tried. :mad:

Now the funny thing is the other way round:
ANYTHING you took out of an apartment between friday noon and the rollback you now own TWICE.
I'm really curious about the amount of duped items, may it be by accident or on purpose. :rolleyes:

Dead Bodies
18-12-07, 21:39
Sigh, I had the idea. Rekktor can search by runner name or runner name / aparment so why isnt the oppisate possible, search by password mine is a unique password on should only be on 3 aparments. 1 wich is missing. I sent email to helpdesk i hope they reply with X-mas in their hearts.

ps. thanks for your condolances hell,

E&E

Voodoo_Magic
18-12-07, 21:42
ANYTHING you put in ANY cabinet between friday noon and the rollback is gone now. And there is no chance to recover any of the items. I tried. :mad:

Now the funny thing is the other way round:
ANYTHING you took out of an apartment between friday noon and the rollback you now own TWICE.
I'm really curious about the amount of duped items, may it be by accident or on purpose. :rolleyes:

I started a thread called

"So what did you dupe today"

But, it was deleted ^^

clan member got all his rares duped.. loadsa arti rares

danmalone
18-12-07, 21:45
well all my xbows mc5 chips and whatnot are in my appt (pheww).... :)

Dead Bodies
18-12-07, 21:52
well all my xbows mc5 chips and whatnot are in my appt (pheww).... :)

Im glad for u mate as for the rest of us were still missing our stuff :(

Dead Bodies
21-12-07, 19:04

Humm... Now i cannot close a clan my char is STUCK in this clan becasue the key is in the "LOST" aparment. ACK so i must be a clan leader forevetr WTF i want to join another clan :( cries

Odin
21-12-07, 19:05
Humm... Now i cannot close a clan my char is STUCK in this clan becasue the key is in the "LOST" aparment. ACK so i must be a clan leader forevetr WTF i want to join another clan :( cries

File a ticket. Believe we can sort that out at least.

Dead Bodies
21-12-07, 20:34
File a ticket. Believe we can sort that out at least.

i diddnt even get to file a ticker hoder paid me a vist and fixed me DANKA!