PDA

View Full Version : Server Terra: Apartment issues

SnowCrash
17-12-07, 16:12
We are still encountering problems with the database and require further information from you.

Please name the type of your apartment (furnished/unfurnished) and if there is any content (e.g. furniture, cabinet content, etc.) is missing. Please also let us know if any of your apartments have been recovered properly.

Tymoscience
17-12-07, 16:15
50% of my appt are empty, including appt clan. other 50% are working.

so i have like 6 appt don't working on one character .. i don't check other character.

oh yes i don't explain ..
all of appt i check are

appt type : lvl 2 unfurnished

and one Protopharm Clan appt location Plaza 1 mainstreet

quick stat : At plaza 1 mainstreet 50% appt working.

Powerpunsh
17-12-07, 16:16
unfurnished TH 3 Appartment. Everything is missing.
unfurnished Via 3 Appartment. Everything is missing.
Primary Appartment (furnished). Everything is missing.

havent checked my other appartments, but im sure, they are empty too.

Tickles
17-12-07, 16:16
Character Equinox

VIA 2 Starter Appartment originally from Protopharm is missing all placed trophies and cabs, and all original cabs are empty.

Character Fey

Lvl 3 Furnished Plaza 4 apartment is back and fully fixed.

WaR eYe
17-12-07, 16:17
Character 1:
Name: Creator. Clanapp furnished still broken. (plaza 2)
Dre epic quest app, still broken. (Outzone)

Character 2:
name: Abrumado: App fully restored. furnished (viarosso)

Character 3:
Name: Nicanora: unfurnished app still broken (pp2)

Character 3:
Name: Stix. Don't know, App was always empty, :p

danmalone
17-12-07, 16:22
:( all my appts are still broken, the main one im concerned about is my TT clan appt in p4 furnished (char name provocation) thats where the majority of my stuff lies, all placed cabs are missing and other random furniture and all contents non existant 8| .... im also pretty sure that all my other appts are broken :(

keeiL
We are still encountering problems with the database and require further information from you.

Please name the type of your apartment (furnished/unfurnished) and if there is any content (e.g. furniture, cabinet content, etc.) is missing. Please also let us know if any of your apartments have been recovered properly.

ok. my main apartments are located in TH and are all lvl 3 both furnished and unfurnished.
The apartments that I didnt check/visited during the buggy time seems to be intact. And the ones I did are still empty. no cabs, no nothing.
And of course.. its the main importaint apartments that you check during the buggy alert...

aggy
Dr Cryon his appartment is still completely empty (viarosso/verizon arcade/enter C),
and so is the Gryphon clan appartment (plaza/enter comfy enter cubicle/enter A).

ancient
all my apts are still empty .... p1 unfernished all types ... doy unfernished .. i think my starter apts are empty as well .. no placed cabs in any all items still missing .. need exact info? cos theres too much stuff to list ... i wasn't expecting this to happen so i didn't list every thing i had .. didn't think i needed to ... hrmf

GoLaserEyes
17-12-07, 16:24
Starter App. in NC/Plaza Sec 3/Sidestreet/Entry A for Char GoLaserEyes:

Starter Furniture is in, Custom Added furniture is missing, the Starter Cabs are reset (which means that my stuff is gone and I got some alc. beverages for it)

As my custom cabinets are missing, so is the stuff that was stored in 'em.

Restore my items and I will come up at Hannover City with as much beer as you guys can drink.

Nytewolf2k7
17-12-07, 16:28
I'm not sure what type of apartment my starter one is, what would it be? furnished or unfurnished? The starter furniture is fine, it's just the cabinet contents that are missing.

Character name:
Nordorith

Apartment(s) effected:
Plaza / Nexus Tower / Enter A (Which is my primary (and only) apartment)

Description of the problems:
Contents of both cabinets in apartment are missing.

Sadghost
17-12-07, 16:29
all of my appt in Plaza 1 mainstreet are empty
(unfurnished lvl2 &3)

RaoulDuke
17-12-07, 16:29
In the appas i were when they were fucked, still all missing. I just was in one i didnt was in since they fucked, and all is back (starter appa, and only items in the cabinets, no extra cabinets or trophys or whatever)

Edit: The Appas i where while they were broken are still broken, the other Appas i were not in, seems to be ok again. But that are only starter Appas, with no extra stuff inside, only items in the cabinets which were there already.

Heat
17-12-07, 16:32
appies empty ....

narf ... give us a rollback ....

QeeQaek
17-12-07, 16:36
Character name:
Qeeqaek ^^rofl

Apartment(s) effected:
Viarosso 2 (furnished)

Contents of 4 cabinets in apartment are missing.
15 woc discs, MC5's, sh, Diruptor - Castro kill me (( please KK_

Ishmael/Mystic
17-12-07, 16:40
All my chars and all my apts.

placable cabs and other stuff gone, cabs that came with the apt r just empty.

Faid
17-12-07, 16:40
All my lvl3 unfurnished plaza / viaroso appys are completely empty, all my starter appy's on my 4 accounts are empty and reset to the ooriginal cabs with a milky ren in them or whatever, our clan appy is still intact.

ancient
17-12-07, 16:41
Character name:
Qeeqaek ^^rofl

Apartment(s) effected:
Viarosso 2 (furnished)

Contents of 4 cabinets in apartment are missing.
15 woc discs, MC5's, sh, Diruptor - Castro kill me (( please KK_

ROFL ....

netster
17-12-07, 16:41
all of my starter-apps are completly empty. for example my ppu's appartment had 10 added cabs full of 2,5k ressed techs in. all the added cabs are not in there anymore + the 4 normal cabs are empty too (a bootle in 1st itemslot).

SorkZmok
17-12-07, 16:43
Awesome.
Every single apartment i own is still empty.

For more details, i sent you a mail with the location of all my characters apartments. Ticket number is 2007121605022788.

:mad:

John Doe
What we need is at minimum your charname (s) on Terra to filter broken apartments - no lists of items or stuff like that.

Questions:
Online at 2007/12/15 - 01:30:00?
Changed anything after that? Or just going inside - checking - leaving?

Austin Powers
Char name - Xander Cage

Apartment Locations -
MB Barraks 3 (Unfernished) Full Cabs Missing With Techs + Mc5 Imps/ Techs
MB Barraks 3 (Fernished) 12 Cabs + gogu missing 8 Cabs filled with Built Rare Weapons in Rest with Biotech Lvl 3 imps in

Runner Status - Pissed off :mad:

Necpock
17-12-07, 16:51
Char names : Necpock, Make My Day (the only one's I've checked and to be broken)

All apartments

Tymoscience
17-12-07, 16:53
char name : tymoscience

keeiL
17-12-07, 16:53
Char name: Farah
TH lvl 3 apartments sec 1
Canyon lvl 3 apartments

char name: keeil kim
Plaza 1 Main street

SorkZmok
17-12-07, 16:54
What we need is at minimum your charname (s) on Terra to filter broken apartments - no lists of items or stuff like that.

Questions:
Online at 2007/12/15 - 01:30:00?
Changed anything after that? Or just going inside - checking - leaving?
I'm not gonna post my accounts and charnames here but you got all my detailed information in a helpticket. And i checked all apartments about 30 minutes ago and they're still all empty. Reset as if i've just bought them or incase of the starter apartments, just made a new character.

On the further questions:
I've probably been online at the time, can't tell for sure though. But i've only been on 2 or 3 character that night and only accessed 2 apartments. (I was moving stuff and setting up a new one, wasted a whole day on that). Yet ALL apartments are still empty.
Also since the apartments broke, i did not do anything apart from checking the cabinets. Did not take anything out, did not put anything in.

StevenJ
17-12-07, 16:58
So far...

Main Street Enter A
Owner = marsbarz-c (clan app for TeXL)
- totally empty

Plaza 4 Dayton Hale Enter B
Owner = StevenJ
- totally empty

Not sure if I was online, and aside from cab contents, nothing in the apps has changed furniture-wise. Gonna take me a while to check every one, am working atm, but these are the important ones... cheers!

RaoulDuke
17-12-07, 16:58
Kjeldoran Pox -> Starter Appa
Mallory Knox -> Starter Appa
Chelsea Knox -> Starter Appa

-=LFM=- (Biotech Clan) -> Clan Appa

Just was in the Appas to see if things are missing. Changed nuffing, and left again.

Proxy
17-12-07, 17:01
I'm trying to go through all the characters on mine and my friends accounts to sort this, but with 10 or so accounts it's really hard to keep track of it all...

Found that these characters, at least, both have their apps empty:

Jelly
Evil Shopper

Both located in the Military Base, Barracks 4. Everything except the GR and the Goguardian has disappeared.

Every character on my own account has their appartment just as it is supposed to be.

EDIT: This was 5-10 minutes ago.

Buttercup
17-12-07, 17:01
Broken Appy's on chars
JaneDoe (plaza 4) Furnished, missing furniture and all cab. content
Froggette (plaza 2) Furnished, missing furniture and all cab. content

Appy's are OK on chars
DaisyDuke
Froggie

SnowCrash
17-12-07, 17:11
Thank you for your reports.

Please read the updated announcement (http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=149&announcementid=377) for further information.