PDA

View Full Version : What can I do?

Foxtrot
17-12-07, 08:38
I'd like to get a WoC level so I can use the AK47, but I really don't want to keep running Regent's over and over again. That says a lot about this game that there is really just one good leveling area. Even those korean mmorpgs are better at this. So I tried to disprove this by trying out the new DOY dungeons, and I can take down rank 60 mobs fine but its the rank 100 mobs that hurt bad.

Theres got to be something wrong with my armor, but its the best I can wear for my rank 79/62.

So you say make friends with a PPU, well if theres any around. Where can you find people team up with? I tried all of the channels and hardly anyone's on. Join a clan? I'm in a clan, but they're out PvPing mostly.

That leads to PvP. I can't doing, its all cracked out, and I'm using rifle. I die quick.

I'm thinking about rerolling a tank since I can't play the rifle spy at all.

Foxtrot
17-12-07, 09:15
Well fuck I tried. This is lame because I can't find anyone to group with, and I can't solo shit. 79/62 rifle spy LFG!

QeeQaek
17-12-07, 09:36
i cant see any problem here... join wrld

Glok
17-12-07, 09:49
I'll level with you after the rollback if you're on Terra, I need practice being a PPU anyways, I've never played one prior to making my monk ppu a couple days ago. :o

He barters TL116 too so will be extra useful.

William Antrim
17-12-07, 12:47
Foxtrot are you foxhound ingame? arent you in that TT clan anyway?

Lom to drones, use AOE, gather as many mobs as you can in one space and blow em all to shit. Rinse and repeat. Its a piece of cake.

Alternatively roll a tank.

Nidhogg
17-12-07, 12:48
I'll level with you after the rollback if you're on Terra,
What rollback?

N

MrTrip
17-12-07, 12:50
What rollback?

N

Your kidding right? All our apartments are empty, and we are expected to figure out EVERY SINGLE ONE of them and what was in them and report back to support?

...whoah.........sorry KK...but thats a super lame move if thats true...

Glok
17-12-07, 12:53
What rollback?

NSeriously? KK is gonna restore all the apartments manually?? That's insane! 8|

Nidhogg
17-12-07, 12:57
There will be an announcement shortly...

N

MrTrip
17-12-07, 13:03
There will be an announcement shortly...

N

Its 5:00 AM :( how shortly?

Glok
17-12-07, 13:05
Its 5:00 AM :( how shortly?Haha you too eh? It's 1 am here, and I am just waiting for restoration of any kind. :D

Um we are hijacking poor Foxtrot's thread.

William Antrim
17-12-07, 13:05
Its lunch time in Deutschland (Theyre prolly having their dinner breaks about now). Give them time guys.