View Full Version : Cya sometime in the future guys =p

ashley watts
16-12-07, 23:49
Well, It's hard to say it but im off, Moving to Australia so how long im gone is beyond me, ill sure as hell ill be back, but i just wanna bid ya all farewell for now and have a blast !

and to KK, keep making this game more sexy than it allready is and good luck with BP :angel:

See ya later all the people i've fought with/against and see ya when i get sorted out over there.

Best of luck !

Ash ;)

Mighty Max
16-12-07, 23:56
Have a good start in downunder

Nidhogg
17-12-07, 00:21
Do they not have the internet down there?

N

gstyle40
17-12-07, 00:25
Do they not have the internet down there?

N

i dont think bushes have phone lines :/ well, some may :p

StevenJ
17-12-07, 00:37
Cya soon, Wattses :(

Let me know when you get there, from a library or something... until you get a connection

Riddle
17-12-07, 00:38
Good Luck dude! good not to be the only person to have to move country!! and besides OZ rules.

Spent a good time backpacking round that country and that was some time ago like 6-7 years and they had internet in every town. So unless your living in the far reaches you may be ok.

keeiL
17-12-07, 00:52
watch out for all the evil animals....

.. can I have your account if u die ? o_O

GG & HF

Matanius
17-12-07, 01:18
Take care dude, have a fucking good time and see you on vent sometime soon :)

Necpock
17-12-07, 01:25
Thanks for the good time, bad times... It was good!

Gonna miss you man<3 If I never speak to yah again, have a good life!

silent000
17-12-07, 01:53
Wow i never thought I would have to say goodbye to my wattsy :( it rele is a sad moment for us all...... Without you Wattsy I would of quit NC years ago! :cool:

Have Fun my love!

Oh btw wether you like it or not im staying in contact with you, even if it is thru josh ;) no1 ditches me for Australia lightly!

Heavyporker
17-12-07, 02:05
Take care, Watts.

Necpock
17-12-07, 02:58
Man, I remember when he was a wee nipper :(

Me and Chris tried to sell you a magic tradeskiller screwdriver :( And you almost fell for it :(:(

I will always remember MB zoneline back in teh day :(

Ofcourse we can't forget Dan :/

Goodbye AsDa :(

danmalone
17-12-07, 03:02
i remember the 1st time u came on vent...

(this is not the exact convo but it kinda went like this)

eXL Member: WTS: ceres cyborg chip
watts: wow, what does it do, sounds cool
eXL Member: Add's 50 to every resist
watts: sweet, how much ya want?
eXL Member: 10mill dude and its urs
watts: gimme a few mines to get it together

at this point every1 starts laughing and he realises he was played for a fool :lol:

He's made sum of us laugh ( <3 the qeequak post on our forums) and mebbe even make sum ppl cry with his evil antics.
Either way he will be greatly missed by all of eXL.... i wish him good luck in australia and hope to c him in the near future.
I would also like to wish all the best to dan watts as it appears he may have been forgotten, he may be the quieter one of the two but we'ave had our laughs on vent and ingame and he will also be greatly missed.

<3 both of u's and u both best get sorted in australia.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jini
17-12-07, 08:05
Best of luck with your relocation Ash and all the rest of wattses :p with electricity generators and all...

Your packing takes time, I mean more than a week to relocate or is it something else ? because you can be up in less than a week...

Oh and you will be lucky there:p: lots of cool seas to swim, but watch the Jelly fishes! Particularly the Irukandjis

QeeQaek
17-12-07, 10:00
i dont say bye,,
hope you back soon.. comon watts dont be a nib)))
we love you.. you cant just leave

Snedex
17-12-07, 10:53
There goes one of the last Role Players :lol:

Take care and enjoy 'down under' :)

L0KI
17-12-07, 11:54
I hardly knew you, but you seemed harmless! ;)

Good luck in Aus mate.

William Antrim
17-12-07, 12:26
I didnt realise they still deported convicts... You boys must have been REALLY bad!

Good luck fellas, btw its not impossible to play nc from australia you know (time differences allowing) as my brother managed it for a good few months. It takes a bit of getting used to at 600 ping but small scale pvp is still possible he said.

Matanius
17-12-07, 14:47
I don't think he was ever suggesting he won't be back on, just that he doesn't know how much into the future it will be. And he knows (or should do) that he can get the net sorted over there as another eXL member has recently moved over there :)