PDA

View Full Version : GM.. Trading DIP to CCP !?

keeiL
16-12-07, 06:58
I hear lots of wondering from old veterans about CCP/DIP.

I think if we want them to feel for the current patch ( and Im not mentioning the bugs with appys etc ;) ) we should gear them up as fast as possible.

Dont think any of them would be too happy to spend hours of farming before even to start pvp.. its enough already to learn the changes.
Give everyone chanse to trade in their DIP to CCP.

I dont know about you, but I feel its awsome to see people on 24/7... we should do everything make it stay this way.

repopulate... start makin babies...

Voodoo_Magic
16-12-07, 07:00
Second this motion

MC5 Trade would be good again mrs KK :)

hivemind
16-12-07, 07:03
I gotta say, all this farming to get us back up to speed isn't really interesting, especially considering how godsdamned hard the *** mobs are now...

Voodoo_Magic
16-12-07, 07:04
pretty funny, my computer is rebooting so slow atm, i just made this post waiting!

woo DIP - CCP

and etc plz

Glok
16-12-07, 17:24
I agree. All the returned players deserve the chance to trade split imps too.

ashley watts
16-12-07, 18:55
This stopped a LOOONG time ago lol, gotta buy them your self now :(

Faid
16-12-07, 19:23
lol that would mean a lot of work for the few GM's left, and we all know how they love to log on and do stuff in NC :p

gstyle40
16-12-07, 19:38
ide like to see it happen....but we know its not :( there r a crapload of returnees and im triin to sort out all the stuff i been collectin since 2.2 started. the appy thing yesterday kinda slowed things up too :(

Voodoo_Magic
16-12-07, 20:29
DIP to CCP is the main one that people are having problems with.

But also the PSI core and TANK MC5's would be helpfull to returnee's.... Altho im set up so meh :)

keeiL
16-12-07, 20:40
I hope after the reroll of apartment bug sorted out. Maby KK/GM would take this in consideration.
After all, its to get returnees back into the game asap, and repopulate NC.
The faster we can get them in game, the bigger chanse they will stick around after the free game period.
Nothing to lose here... all subscribers to gain !

Heavyporker
16-12-07, 22:01
I'm totally irked that KK made Hercules MC5 a melee chip! WTF?!

Now no one wants to give me the Gentank HC MC5 chip. GRrrrrRRR!

hivemind
16-12-07, 23:08
I'm with you there Heavy, pretty irritating. I know I'm never going to grind that room again, and no one wants a Herc. :(

onero S
17-12-07, 01:25
Yea, I also support this. There is no real reason not to and it would help players coming back a ton.