PDA

View Full Version : Wha? Wooh? Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Hell-demon
16-12-07, 01:17
I just found out we get 30 days free!

I'm going to enjoy the shit out of NC! :D

Apocalypsox
16-12-07, 01:18
Your also going to resub, you insane bastid.

Hell-demon
16-12-07, 02:58
First Impressions So Far:

- Plaza seems to have life and the streets are filled with the sound of gun fire. Enemy factions walk the street with impunity. It is like NC 1 again. :D

- The cabinets of my characters have been wiped. Good implants and lovely items are lost. :(

-Maps seem to be poorly implemented. The outzone appartment complex seems to be in an odd place and hard to traverse. Why is it near the station? Black Dragon and Tsunami syndicate appartment seems to have a two gene replicators, one normal, one bugged. The bugged one is a glow of light. O_o

-Nothing new done with tech haven except a few reprogrammed copbots. :rolleyes:

-No addition of heavy woc weapons, psi, melee or drone? Or is it just new pistols and rifles with the same old graphics? :confused:

It's nice that the original factions are back and everyone is now living back in neocron. However, I kept help but feel this patch was a little rushed, lacking polish and nothing really ground breaking apart from the aforementioned. Population hasn't increased too much as a result of the patch, so I guess we watch the population numbers widdle until KK bring out another patch.

Still at least people are shooting each other and hurling insults over chat again :rolleyes: