PDA

View Full Version : Quickbelt Bug?

Tarn
15-12-07, 07:12
So i log in today for the first time in quite some time. For some reason i couldnt move, or right click whatever i had previously put in that quick belt spot before i quit the game. This wasn't just for one character, but for all of them. My slot 1, 2, and 3 are bugged. Has anyone had this happen to them and know the solution? And before you ask, yes i did relog multiple times, restart my comp, check file integ, etc etc. I did page for a GM but we couldnt really figure out what the hell the problem was.

Love,

Rex Condo

Glok
15-12-07, 07:25
Buggy bug bug'o'cron ftw! Um can't help really, just thought I would share the love. :)

Kanedax
15-12-07, 07:34
Dear god mr rex condo is back ^^

Apocalypsox
15-12-07, 07:43
I suggest you retry your login multiple more times. I get this on occasion, and i have to relog 3-7 times before i get a good login. Usually only 3 though, 7 on rare occasions (When im getting 5k ping because i have 3 vents running and 2 downloads)

jini
15-12-07, 08:01
He already tried that apoc.
Contact support thru email Tarn.
Many perma syncs I hear these days...

Tarn
15-12-07, 08:06
This just in-

Re-installing was the solution.

Mighty Max
15-12-07, 09:22
Close other RPOS Windows. One might be hanging over the first Quickbelt slots.
Some of those windows are larger then their visible part (i.e. the Implant/Armor window)

Genji
15-12-07, 11:45
I got FREed out of the game and now it crashs on choose char part of login, unless I use dx7. but I hate dx7.
I guess I could a reinstall later, sounds boring tho.

Mighty Max
15-12-07, 11:47
Try deleting the models.tmp and the server folders in the /def/

Chances are that the crash has corrupted them.

ashley watts
15-12-07, 15:48
Yo rex, ill promise youll like tanks now :p, Cursed Soul just got a huge boost aswell

Hoder
15-12-07, 21:00
This just in-

Re-installing was the solution.
That's what I was going to suggest next if you still had problems.

I knew it was something clientside as your quickbelt slots worked fine on my client.

Glad you're sorted :)