PDA

View Full Version : 12-December characters Issue

Jubaku
14-12-07, 16:22
Help!

My chars disappeared on the twelfth, and I figured it'd be an easy fix just e-mail account@neocron.com and it'll get taken care of.

The problem is, as I understand it I should get an automatic reply with a ticket number. I got no such reply. I tried three times from two separate e-mail accounts, and since I'd rather not completely fill up their e-mail inbox, I'd rather refrain from sending any more.

Am I just doing something wrong? Isn't the address account@neocron.com ?

*sigh* Thanks for at least reading me whine :p

-Jubaku

Nytewolf2k7
14-12-07, 16:34
Yep, that's the correct mail I think. I was told to mail that for my login problem

L0KI
14-12-07, 16:37
My plaza level 3 apartment turned into a Via 1 apartment, with it's very own Mr Jones. I left myself logged out in there, and couldnt leave.

Weird. I lost all of my items, and sadly, KK dont replace lost items. :(

Even if you're honest and say the entire contents consisted of only 2 cabs of weapons and half a set of parts to every pistol.

Mighty Max
14-12-07, 16:52
Well in the case of an App that was changed, it could be a simple misslink in the DB, so that the app and the items in there might still exist. (So you don't need a replace but a fix of the linking)

I'd try mailing helpdesk with info's how to locate the App (Liftname, Password, Type etc) in the database and relink it. Won't work tho if the App was "swapped" and some noob has now your precious stuff.

CMaster
14-12-07, 16:55
Help!

My chars disappeared on the twelfth, and I figured it'd be an easy fix just e-mail account@neocron.com and it'll get taken care of.

The problem is, as I understand it I should get an automatic reply with a ticket number. I got no such reply. I tried three times from two separate e-mail accounts, and since I'd rather not completely fill up their e-mail inbox, I'd rather refrain from sending any more.

Am I just doing something wrong? Isn't the address account@neocron.com ?

*sigh* Thanks for at least reading me whine :p

-Jubaku

Hotmail blocks replies from Reakktor. So you'll have to use a different email address to get your ticket number.

Jubaku
14-12-07, 17:00
Hotmail blocks replies from Reakktor. So you'll have to use a different email address to get your ticket number.
Gmail, and then RoadRunner (Cable modem provider) I've also received KK e-mails on both addresses before, earlier in the week even.

Jubaku
14-12-07, 20:22
Should I just send the e-mail again, daily? Or should I rather assume that I just didn't catch the ticket e-mail, and my problem is being taken care of?

*shrug*
-Jubaku

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 20:24
NOOBS!!!!
the adress is!!!!!

accounts@neocron.com IE see the (S)

I JUST sent them a mail and i got a ticket!!!!!

nubs...

LAWL

Just joking guys :) but really thats the adress.

Mighty Max
14-12-07, 20:25
Without the s.

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 20:27
Without the s.

thats not what just worked for me.

accountS@neocron.com

(Diese Mail ist in Englisch weil du an <email>@neocron.com geschrieben hast. Um direkt unser deutschsprachiges Team zu erreichen maile bitte das naechste Mal direkt an <email>@neocron.de) Dear Runner, Thank you for your support request.A ticket has been created to your request and has been put into the waiting queue. Your mail will be processed as soon as possible. Please be patient. If you have additional information or questions regarding this subject please reply to this mail or include the ticket number in your mail. If applicable, please remember to include your account name, character name, server and any other information of relevance. Regards,Neocron Support Team

Jubaku
14-12-07, 20:39
thats not what just worked for me.

accountS@neocron.com

I may just be gullible, but I gave it a shot. Same result.

edit: I'm just waiting for the "OMG please stop e-mailing us!" message :(

-Jub

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 20:40
then i dont know mate it works just fine for me i have my # and everything.

Nidhogg
14-12-07, 20:52
About a year ago I got so fed up correcting people who mailed accounts@ by mistake I asked the office to set them both up. I figured that it was such a common occurrence it makes sense to have both account@ and accounts@ as valid addresses, just in case. I think Odin hit them up with the same request about the same time come to think of it.

N

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 20:55
About a year ago I got so fed up correcting people who mailed accounts@ by mistake I asked the office to set them both up. I figured that it was such a common occurrence it makes sense to have both account@ and accounts@ as valid addresses, just in case. I think Odin hit them up with the same request about the same time come to think of it.

N

well accounts@ works :) GJ niddy :P

Jubaku
14-12-07, 20:57
Well in that case I'm just totally confused.

Perhaps in the span between sunday and Tuesday I've forgotten how to send e-mails properly. That would be a neat bit of psychosis.

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 21:06
Well in that case I'm just totally confused.

Perhaps in the span between sunday and Tuesday I've forgotten how to send e-mails properly. That would be a neat bit of psychosis.

be funny to find out your putting

TO: Help my accounts fooked

Subject: accounts@neocron.com

Body: TBH

E&E

Rob01m
14-12-07, 21:25
I had the same problem. I sent it again yesterday and received a ticket, still waiting on the next response. Characters aren't restored yet. :(

Odin
14-12-07, 21:43
Do not send multiples. It's a good way to be caught by the spam filters and be locked out of ever being able to reach us. If your unsure you PM myself and let me know what e-mail address you used.

Jubaku
14-12-07, 22:34
Do not send multiples. It's a good way to be caught by the spam filters and be locked out of ever being able to reach us. If your unsure you PM myself and let me know what e-mail address you used.
Whoops! I had no idea.

PM sent, and Thanks.

-Jubaku

Jubaku
17-12-07, 17:28
*Crosses fingers*

I'm sure they're swamped, but I can hope, right?

Jubaku
17-12-07, 22:26
Hmm, am I the only one still without characters from this problem?

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 22:30
Have you recieved a ticket number from account@ ?

Triv

Jubaku
17-12-07, 22:32
No, after repeated tries and no ticket, I PMed the relevant information to Odin, who said he queued me.

I'm at a loss as to what else to do. :confused:

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 22:45
I've asked around and currently your ticket is assigned and will be resolved as soon as possible, due to the issues in the last few days support has been very busy with a high volume of e-mails but as always are aiming to resolve all issues as soon as they possibly can. Some issues can also require the attention of office staff and so a slightly longer wait is needed.

All i can do at the moment is ask for your continued patience with this issue. If you have not been contacted within the next 24 hours please send a PM to one of the forum staff who will investigate further.

Triv