View Full Version : Hi

elem3nt[]
13-12-07, 10:22
did they fix clipping in this patch yet??!?!? HH

Dead Bodies
13-12-07, 10:59
']did they fix clipping in this patch yet??!?!? HH

Runner,

The Feature too oftenly known as "clipping" Is still avaliable in Neocron. Their does seem to be some kind of hankering on run speed tho, John Doe made no announcments. but some of us suspect a runcap has been established to try and REDUCE this feature.

E&E

Riddle
13-12-07, 11:41
Runcap?.... How ludicrous.........

Surely a fully grown Gentank carrying a weapon the size of a small car should be able to run as fast as the speed of light?

Vila
13-12-07, 11:48
whats wrong with clipping ?

jini
13-12-07, 11:54
what's wrong with clipping ?
Hey element.
Clipping still exists, and if there ever was an award for it, then you know who would get it :p On the other hand please understand, that he is born in the country of Raikonnen...

Vila
13-12-07, 11:57
jini. dont be a pathedic jealous biatch. you clip as well. not that good tho. yea clipping owns. everyone clip. new content and i hope it stays in game. makes it more interesting.

Jodo
13-12-07, 12:10
Surely a fully grown Gentank carrying a weapon the size of a small car should be able to run as fast as the speed of light?

Well that is what they were designed to do, literally. ;)

L0KI
13-12-07, 12:14
When did the whole clipping thing start? It didn't exist in NC1, and I used to run twice as fast as I do now...`

William Antrim
13-12-07, 12:54
The new content just gives people more things to clip around..... O_o

L0KI
13-12-07, 12:56
I have never clipped as far as I am aware. Certainly not intentionally. I don't really even know how to clip.

I take it it's when people dissapear for a split second and appear somewhere else? If that's the case, it's worked in my favour on occassions, as they appear to stand still for a split second. When i have been locked and fired instantly, they have appeared around the corner with some red numbers above their heads :D

jini
13-12-07, 13:29
Normally you should direct this question to the master of clippers :p
You have never clipped or think about clipping because you wanted to fight decent.
Clipping is the art of a tank, which -obviously lacks a stealth tool- to avoid certain death from a better opponent most times.
You engage the art of clipping as follows:
step1: is the dreadful realization that you are about to die!!!1 Immediately you take all 3-4 drugs (most times you fight like that:p) related to speed, thus raising speed over 250+
step2: you engage is a sex dance aka the carousel dance, where you take an object, like the hackterm buildings and run around them
step3: because of the above action and the speed this game has and you with your 5 drugs, the poor client/server cant be this fast, therefore you appear in positions you are not so, the other people can't shoot you.
The above are supposed to be cool :(

Glok
13-12-07, 13:45
Um don't get yourself banned now jini. :p

zii
13-12-07, 13:54
The only clips I use are in my plasma cannon. Otherwise, I am a wall hugger. sex the walls.

elem3nt[]
13-12-07, 14:23
hey niddhog why does the cursed soul shoot retarded now ?!?

Nidhogg
13-12-07, 14:26
']hey niddhog why does the cursed soul shoot retarded now ?!?
How should I know? I only use a Copbot rifle. :p

N

elem3nt[]
13-12-07, 14:31

N

my mistake. is the clipping issue ever going to be dealt with?

awkward silence
13-12-07, 15:13
jini. dont be a pathedic jealous biatch. you clip as well. not that good tho. yea clipping owns. everyone clip. new content and i hope it stays in game. makes it more interesting.

Its Räikkönen, or if you dont have a scandinavian keyboard Raikkonen would do fine.

Is it just me or should people trying to act around or be funny, learn to spell?

jini
13-12-07, 15:39

N
harharhar they nerfed your weapon then Nid :p

']my mistake. is the clipping issue ever going to be dealt with?
element ok it's not that bad as it sounds.
When a tank starts to clip, it means he already lost the war. One way or another you kneel the basterd. At least this is the outcome of most clippers I have met ingame

ashley watts
13-12-07, 16:55

N

Haha priceless

William Antrim
13-12-07, 17:32
']hey niddhog why does the cursed soul shoot retarded now ?!?

Please define retarded.

Dead Bodies
13-12-07, 17:55
Normally you should direct this question to the master of clippers :p
You have never clipped or think about clipping because you wanted to fight decent.
Clipping is the art of a tank, which -obviously lacks a stealth tool- to avoid certain death from a better opponent most times.
You engage the art of clipping as follows:
step1: is the dreadful realization that you are about to die!!!1 Immediately you take all 3-4 drugs (most times you fight like that:p) related to speed, thus raising speed over 250+
step2: you engage is a sex dance aka the carousel dance, where you take an object, like the hackterm buildings and run around them
step3: because of the above action and the speed this game has and you with your 5 drugs, the poor client/server cant be this fast, therefore you appear in positions you are not so, the other people can't shoot you.
The above are supposed to be cool :(

Wow Jini you got that down pretty pat that kind of looks like a Panth0 guide... seems your instructions have been overlooked by the higher ups ^o0^

/edit : my CS works fine sounds cool and shoots TOO FAST :)

jini
13-12-07, 17:57
Please define retarded.
christ.... I can't resist... here is why:

old (school:p) NC CS= wuss.wuss.wuss.wuss..............wuss.wuss.wuss.wuss..............wuss.wuss.wuss.wuss

new CS= wuss.......wuss....wuss.....wuss....wuss and so on

.= 1 lag unit :p

thats why

jini
13-12-07, 17:59
Wow Jini you got that down pretty pat that kind of looks like a Panth0 guide... seems your instructions have been overlooked by the higher ups ^o0^

Still it's a pretty good approximation of how most tanks function nowadays