PDA

View Full Version : What's up in the NC universe? Who's still here?

ZoneVortex
13-12-07, 05:15
Sup everyone
It's been a long ass time since i've played nc but i'm bored so i'm getting the 2.2 trial. how's the gameplay? what's different? are there still FREs out the ass? heh..

and last but least who's still here? anyone that knew me?

BlackDove
13-12-07, 05:24
I just got the good old Runtime Error after about 30min, so it's nice to see things haven't changed.

Also, I knew you.

hivemind
13-12-07, 05:28
I remember both of youse. :)

For me, coming back after a 4-year vacation, the stability seems much better. It's still a dated game, you still have zone lines, etc. but I never crash just standing around now.

I'm having a good time again. So far, at least. ;)

BlackDove
13-12-07, 06:08
To good times, then.

Doc Holliday
13-12-07, 11:21
lol. 2 old names in one thread. 3 if u count hive. nice, hello fellas. welcome home ;)

Riddle
13-12-07, 11:47
Welcome back runners! Nc1 revival :cool:

L0KI
13-12-07, 12:07
Hey dudes. I definitely remember you Zonevortex! :)

As for BlackDove... weren't you QuantumDelta II?

QD and BD i seem to remember. SSC back on the Uranus server.

ZoneVortex
13-12-07, 12:28
QD = quantum delta?

L0KI
13-12-07, 12:37
QD = quantum delta?

Oh god yes. He was alright, just took it all a bit too seriously.

William Antrim
13-12-07, 12:39
LOL!

Welcome back to one and all. The crashes seem to be less frequent (hardly ever) but there are two REALLY annoying problems with the game at the moment. Ingame email spam - it needs to be turned off, I crash every time I try to delete some of them, and this annoying "dont have all of my inventory" bug which seems to have sprung up in the last year or so.

Other than that, the game is as good as it has ever been.

L0KI
13-12-07, 12:40
Other than that, the game is as good as it has ever been.

I'm of the believe that if the populations were as high as they were 3 years ago, it'd be a LOT better.

Matthew.v.smith
13-12-07, 13:25
I've decided to drop back in, and check out the hype of the new patch ^^

It's all good so far :)

Judge
13-12-07, 14:37
Lots of people that I recognise from when I was a bit of a forum whore in this thread. :)

elem3nt[]
13-12-07, 14:37
[ edited ]

Judge
13-12-07, 14:53
'][ edited ]

Your avatar is Avril fucking Lavigne.

L0KI
13-12-07, 14:55

LOL. :lol:

Matanius
13-12-07, 14:59
Your avatar is Avril fucking Lavigne. My thoughts exactly! lol

William Antrim
13-12-07, 15:00
Marginally better than a bi-sexual sock, I might add. ;)

Dribble Joy
13-12-07, 15:10
*waves*

She's annoying, but I bet you'd still have her...

L0KI
13-12-07, 15:10

Undoubtebly

Judge
13-12-07, 15:34

I wouldn't say annoying... more like musically repulsive.

Matanius
13-12-07, 15:39
She's annoying, but I bet you'd still have her...Yup! If nothing else just to shut her up! :p

Ascension
13-12-07, 17:36
with a patch like this I may consider downloading the client and playing till my free days run out.

L0KI
13-12-07, 17:47
with a patch like this I may consider downloading the client and playing till my free days run out.

You wouldn't consider paying for the game again then?

(Sorry, but your sig just made me LOL)

Ascension
13-12-07, 18:28
You wouldn't consider paying for the game again then?

(Sorry, but your sig just made me LOL)

well, I dont know. Being at Uni etc,dont know If I've got time to dedicate to an MMO any more. :p

as for my sig, I googled 'ascention neocron' and that came up so I quoted it :p

Jest
13-12-07, 20:20
That dang FN and his mailing list. Thinking about coming back as well. Between MMOs at the moment and I'll always have one true love. ;)

ZoneVortex
13-12-07, 21:56
Hah what's goin on Jest. Yah i played for a couple hours last night and didn't crash...I admit everytime I zoned I was clenching my teeth but so far so good eh.

Logan_storm_03
13-12-07, 22:13
Yarrr much love to KK for the trial. But damn my characters have got nothing. I need new gear for my rifle spy. Any guys me and breakaway can roll with to help us get sorted again?

Concider it an investment of 2 new players to fill trade with pointless banter.

Doc Holliday
13-12-07, 23:28
there would be a fair few clans lookin for fresh meat im sure mate. ask around.

ZoneVortex
13-12-07, 23:55
Yarrr much love to KK for the trial. But damn my characters have got nothing. I need new gear for my rifle spy. Any guys me and breakaway can roll with to help us get sorted again?

Concider it an investment of 2 new players to fill trade with pointless banter.

yah i need to start a new char if you guys wanna roll together

StevenJ
13-12-07, 23:57

Concider it an investment of 2 new players to fill trade with pointless banter.Hello, Breakaway and myself spoke about this in Nottingham... lemme know what you need, sure we can help <3

Ascension
14-12-07, 00:16
Fn's mailing this :cool:

Taking years to download the client :(

William Antrim
14-12-07, 00:41
well, I dont know. Being at Uni etc,dont know If I've got time to dedicate to an MMO any more. :p

as for my sig, I googled 'ascention neocron' and that came up so I quoted it :p

No you didnt dont lie. It was a post about good teams and Marx said it I think, or one of the guys from Pluto; I forget who and you were ALL over it like a rash. You have had that sig for years. I remember it from back in the day. :lol:

Ascension
14-12-07, 00:47
No you didnt dont lie. It was a post about good teams and Marx said it I think, or one of the guys from Pluto; I forget who and you were ALL over it like a rash. You have had that sig for years. I remember it from back in the day. :lol:

lol You didn't hehe, your getting me confused. anyone that knows me from back when I played I used to have really graphical signatures that Id made up in photo shop. I logged in one day last year or the year before after I googled it while chatting to my brother (descent) about the good old Neocron days and we found it.

so I don't know who you are or who your on about? o_O

Malek
14-12-07, 21:36
Suppose since "Lonny Zone" and Thanatos both have contacted me along with Craig, I might jump back in too since I just got paid... PM me with some character information -- will have to start from scratch but would like to start up in the same faction.

William Antrim
14-12-07, 21:45
I know exactly who you are ascention, I also know descent. I also know of a 2nd brother who you may or may not have who had a shortlived experience in my unreal 2k4 clan. He claimed to be your bro anyway. This is my 2nd forum account and I have been known by many names throughout nc. I wouldve trawled through the old epenis stroking threads to find the post if I was that bothered about it but tbh im not.

I remember your sigs and they were cool but I also remember you wearing the sig you have below for a time as well. Fucking hell, every month or three a "name the best pes on *insert server*" would come up and everyone would quote someone who mentioned them at some point. Its perfectly natural, Im not saying theres anything wrong with it. I just remember it happening.

my post was in jest anyway, it was meant to be taken lightly.

Spoek Hagbard
15-12-07, 04:55
Omg I see dead ppl, makes me want to start playing again.