PDA

View Full Version : Classes

hnlecter
13-12-07, 04:47
Well I've been debating on which character to go back into, I've been trolling over the forums after coming back for the free game time and can't decide how to start. I just have a few questions on monks.

First, from just what I heard in game APUs and Hybrids are all useless now. Is this true? Or are they just not godly waste everythings? Because I have two capped monks (not int too lazy) and feel like I'd be wasting one having two PPUs...

Glok
13-12-07, 04:53
APUs aren't useless, they just don't pwn all like before.. plus I bet no one is setting theirs up properly.... hybrids though are truly useless as far as I can tell. This is because any apu speccing drops the max defence from pure ppu 92% to hyb/apu 75%. :/

jini
13-12-07, 07:40
Depends what you wanna do.
Apus only good with proper support in OP fights.
Personally I enjoy my rifle spy

Dead Bodies
13-12-07, 11:06
Well I've been debating on which character to go back into, I've been trolling over the forums after coming back for the free game time and can't decide how to start. I just have a few questions on monks.

First, from just what I heard in game APUs and Hybrids are all useless now. Is this true? Or are they just not godly waste everythings? Because I have two capped monks (not int too lazy) and feel like I'd be wasting one having two PPUs...

Runner,

1.-We are currently in TAnk 0' Cron So having a tank would be fun for PVP or collecting any rare items in game, due to the high lvl of con.

2.-I like my hybrid i dont kill much but i dont get killed either. please visit this post (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141182) for a current discussion on hybrid skills stats and setups.

3.- Im not keen on APU u either use a tl 16 heal tool (wich sucks) or u rely on a ppu to lvl. now im verry independednt and self reliant ... so No apu for me.

4.-With the new WoC pistols and PA i am planning on a Pistol TAnk I think it will be the Tits. Defentaly something FRESH in pvp now days.

E&E