PDA

View Full Version : New Woc Pistol

Voldemort
12-12-07, 22:12
Here is the new woc pistol, very good for lowtech pistol PE.
It has a high frequency and good stacks damage (energy or fire).
And fucking sweet sound :lol:

Have fun

ashley watts
12-12-07, 22:24
Yup saw sonike using it lol, i think i may do this quest after all, prices must be like what ? 15+ m ?

silent000
12-12-07, 23:39
I got my contacts out, but is that a glock? :confused: Right, off i go to farm the parts :cool:

EDIT: Btw i'm payign a stupid amount for one of these guns, so just give me a shout in-game and we can work something out :cool:

Dribble Joy
13-12-07, 02:12
Para? Well at least the para affects now are pathetic.

jini
13-12-07, 07:37
They sound really cool, and I can imagine some decent PE setups with these, but cracker before you pay, you better wait. Their stacks are good though, and therefore they can trick someone and kill him, but as main pvp guns? I dunno. I also don't understand the para ammo on this thing.

StevenJ
13-12-07, 07:47
Yeah, I'd be interested to see how bad the para is... even just a slight amount can muck up my feeble aiming (moreso)

EDIT: Btw i'm payign a stupid amount for one of these guns, so just give me a shout in-game and we can work something out Not whilst you've got a large debt with eXL you're not... :angel:

/me changes passes to the tech clan accounts :D

Sadghost
13-12-07, 10:40
the IAR :

an AK47 for PE,

I cap it better with my spy but the damage output is still lower than my AK.

jini
13-12-07, 11:59
Well, not for PEs exactly, its too high level. I dont understand the reason of existence of it. I can imagine some uber spy setups for it though, for pure pvp spies, but then I will miss the FL

L0KI
13-12-07, 12:10
Definitely too high level to have a viable PE setup with it.

Sadghost
13-12-07, 13:47
Definitely too high level to have a viable PE setup with it.

Yes, had the SWAT ASSAULT RIFLE stats in mind when posting.

silent000
13-12-07, 14:18
I honestly dont care if that woc pistol is shit, i had enuf of the fuckign xbow :( I need a change, but aye shut it steve! you still have my ARS, but guys PM or DM me with your offeres and ill do what i can!

Dribble Joy
13-12-07, 14:57
Less dmg than the AK, but at only tl 108, more resist imps for a spy that uses it.

jini
13-12-07, 15:46
Less dmg than the AK, but at only tl 108, more resist imps for a spy that uses it.
No, not just resists. A whole new universe. But also nothing more than up to a HL. And no FL :(
What is a spy without a FL nowadays?

Voldemort
16-12-07, 00:33
No, not just resists. A whole new universe. But also nothing more than up to a HL. And no FL :(
What is a spy without a FL nowadays?

Without FL ? HL does few less dam but hit more.. keep using it, not worst than FL for sure.

l8m0n
16-12-07, 01:33
I have the swat pistol for sale (5 slot), as i use a pistol spy i can use better.

Nice magsize/Freq though

jini
16-12-07, 08:15
Without FL ? HL does few less dam but hit more.. keep using it, not worst than FL for sure.
Both the dissy, and FL now do a Lot more damage. My guess is something like 20-30% more. There is a reason for using that green blob gun. And I can hit perfectly fine with the FL. Not to mention that its the best handling gun after 2.1 patch, better than CS

Nytewolf2k7
16-12-07, 08:25
Hm... Gotta check this out sometime, to bad my PE is an engineer :/
My soldier alt or spy alt could use it though :lol:

kurai
16-12-07, 10:17
hrmmm

Might be worth digging out and dusting off my old Disruptors if they've been properly un-fucked.

Assuming my weapons appartment ever gets returned, that is ;)

darkservent
16-12-07, 13:21
kurai! its minimess, how you doing, are you still playing? im probably gona reactivate my account next week. is it worth coming back?

Seraphin[69]
16-12-07, 13:25
It's freetime period nib...

Just log in and check for yourself

jini
16-12-07, 16:33
Yea. Unfortunately, Kurai joined the dark side. :lol:
At least you know where to find him. What I would never expected was to see Mystic playing his spy once again.